O’Donnell Sisters #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll have their Saul Goodman on the case (I hope everyone gets that reference) proclaiming the Dubai trip is for ‘work’. Watch them go silent on their stories and see a load of tags done of them being local and posting old content just to make it look as though they’re home to avoid a backlash and having to assemble the odonnell clan to delete comments. Remember, the world revolves around the Odolls, guys.

I’m out today and have no clue how to start a new thread, can anyone help?

God, mind they went to a family funeral in Ireland during the first lockdown and had a 5 day party? I understand that’s how funerals are done in Ireland but they could have come straight home and I doubt Tom ever met that family member so what was the need for him to tag along? They have zero respect for anything that doesn’t benefit them.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how to create a thread either.
Im not even sure they’d be able to blag working in Dubai anyway. If they go on a tourist visa they, by law, are not allowed to work & could get arrested by authorities over there.
if the UK has any sense (doubt it), it would stop people flying out without a work permit.

If you’re reading this girls - it’s not worth it. If your lads think anything of you, let them risk flying to the UK. If you get caught (& I imagine A LOT of people would report you this time around) you’ll lose everything you’ve got. Not to mention if you get caught “working” in Dubai on a tourist visa, mummy & daddy’s money won’t be able to get you out of the hell hole jails.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.