O’Donnell Sisters #7 Waiting on my email from the police whilst they charge £80 for a fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows how out of touch they are the fact that the whole of England is going mad stressed after being told their locking down on Thursday again, businesses will be closing left right and centre, people losing their jobs, not being able to feed their children and these two haven’t even seemed fazed by it. They are the most unrelatable girls I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 17
How will they cope not being able fly back and forth to places.is E still with the guy in dubai?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Can she ever crack a smile or what? At least Eleanip was excited and seemed to enjoy herself. Nic could have just left her at home with Gucci and Fendi, she looked miserable imo like she was too good for that place, waiting for the only 1 or 2 songs she knew. The last time I saw a true happy expression on that overfilled face she was sat next to Boobie (yes from the past!). The downgrade picture she reposted a hundred times now, sitting on Hairline Hef’s knee/lap a little 2 weeks later doesn’t count, desperate attempt look at how happy I’m pretending to be after my inevitable breakup with the man I wanted to marry and have babies with.

You are not made of stone Daisey, anyone can see right through you love maybe you need some alone time first if you want people to believe you’re this absolute independent boss witch.

Reactions: 16
They’re so out of touch. You’d have thought considering they’ve been constantly going on about their clothing line being stocked in selfridges they’d do some sort of post to express upset/disappointment no one will be able to physically go to a shop & buy but then plug the fact it will still be available online to buy?
im just so confused, my entire SM has been filled today with people that have businesses/clothing ranges etc & they’re reaching out their upset/distress to their following & thanking support in these hard times etc.
nothing of the sort from these two... 🤦🏽‍♀️

*until they read this obviously

EDIT: it’s like they only care/think about it when they’re launching new stuff. And that’s because they model it or plug it. I bet the people that actually own the business are out of their minds with worry if this is their only income & they don’t even appear to have any though for those people behind the scenes

Reactions: 10
View attachment 296083
Can she ever crack a smile or what? At least Eleanip was excited and seemed to enjoy herself. Nic could have just left her at home with Gucci and Fendi, she looked miserable imo like she was too good for that place, waiting for the only 1 or 2 songs she knew. The last time I saw a true happy expression on that overfilled face she was sat next to Boobie (yes from the past!). The downgrade picture she reposted a hundred times now, sitting on Hairline Hef’s knee/lap a little 2 weeks later doesn’t count, desperate attempt look at how happy I’m pretending to be after my inevitable breakup with the man I wanted to marry and have babies with.

You are not made of stone Daisey, anyone can see right through you love maybe you need some alone time first if you want people to believe you’re this absolute independent boss witch.
She is one miserable ding bibis is buzzing the atmosphere is always unreal the shows are amazing should of just left her Sat on the kerb outside

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yay thanks for using my thread suggestion🥳

also how bloody miserable is our nic. She always looks fuming and pissed off with Daisey lol

Reactions: 5
Vinny and Daisey must get the miserable-ness from r Nic even Frankie looks fed up 😅 at least ellenwhore cracks a snails

Reactions: 4
Why she got no neck is she on the roids 😂
Don’t think she likes having one. 🐧

Also it’s beyond me if (fast fashion) brands/companies ever ask Fifi to ‘model’ for them. She has no clue what she’s doing and how to actually pose, a true wannabe model. Bet Versace and Louis Vuitton can’t wait to work with her for their new spring campaign, her leather skin will match nicely with the leather items. Poor thing has ruined that face of hers as well, it is so obvious without all those filters for once 🙃 and Eleanip’s chicken claws are 5 shades lighter than the rest of her fake tanned body lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.