O’Donnell Sisters #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
once again the girls are taking tips from tattle, otrolls collection started following Selfridges and ASOS on Wednesday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eleanip is jetting off to Dubai soon, it’s hard keeping an eye on Lambo miles away in a foreign country full of gold diggers. She must think she’s still in the race to be the first bird to seat her arse next to him in his new Pikachu car oh well maybe she doesn’t even care as long as she can flash it all and let everyone think she’s hit the jackpot like it’s all hers. The toxic Scorpio will join, but luckily she’ll be dumped at babysitter LeighLeigh coz that one is coming too (paid by r Nic & Vin, careful tho hide your AMEX heard Bart has a thing for cc’s)

Reactions: 13
It is so obvious from all the new pics and videos that Daisey is the loser little sister who is trying so hard to be like the older one. Ellie just superior in everyway, doesn’t have that awkward modelling look like Daisey or those weird facials or bitchy look. She’s gone nuts on those fillers trying to look more like Ellie. Sorry hun you ain’t going to make that happen. Ellie is so much better looking and almost looks natural when standing next to Daisey now. Daisey always trying to be so brown too she looks so much older than her sister.

The JEWELLERY wtf!!!!!!!! I can just imagine the conception of it ...

Ellie- “omg lets do jewellery,gold jewellery”

Daisey - “ Yes! But it has to look super expensive and CLASSY so all of our followers can look rich like we do”

Ellie - “fab idea - let’s make it look really designer like Cartier”

Daisey - “yes but just put OD on it and no one will notice and then we can tell everyone we designed it ! “

There will be Scorpio necklaces for sure next drop - if it comes out from reading this post I’ll be demanding royalties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Me again 👀
A friend of mine is friends with the girl who runs this Instagram account who sells knock off clothes. Her name is Jessy and she’s from Liverpool like me. She’s been selling fakes for years now and they are dead good quality my mate gets a lot off her.

Daisey has followed her for ages and she doesn’t follow a hell of a lot of people considering does she.
So I asked my friend to ask Jessy If she’s ever sold to the O’Dollzzz and she said yeah a few times over the years!!.

Well off I pop for a while enjoy my tea xoxox
6B088157-31E2-4834-954F-266BD8D5B867.jpeg
945EE835-D3C0-41AB-A38A-C7531E7F3F1D.jpeg
97A5484F-EA61-48C0-B41E-CCBED5B47299.jpeg

Me again 👀
A friend of mine is friends with the girl who runs this Instagram account who sells knock off clothes. Her name is Jessy and she’s from Liverpool like me. She’s been selling fakes for years now and they are dead good quality my mate gets a lot off her.

Daisey has followed her for ages and she doesn’t follow a hell of a lot of people considering does she.
So I asked my friend to ask Jessy If she’s ever sold to the O’Dollzzz and she said yeah a few times over the years!!.

Well off I pop for a while enjoy my tea xoxox
6B088157-31E2-4834-954F-266BD8D5B867.jpeg
945EE835-D3C0-41AB-A38A-C7531E7F3F1D.jpeg
97A5484F-EA61-48C0-B41E-CCBED5B47299.jpeg
Also won’t be long til she sees this and unfollows xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Me again 👀

Well off I pop for a while enjoy my tea xoxox View attachment 293675View attachment 293674View attachment 293676

Also won’t be long til she sees this and unfollows xoxox
You never disappoint you know that? ☕ your commentary on her battered Valentino’s is gold and of course founder of pet name Eleanwhore lol
Always spoiling us with your love and light

Reactions: 11
Anyone else thinking Daisey can’t see is just trying to be kylie when kris looks after her for having her eye surgery 😅
There we go, best believe Tattle is her main inspiration/influence source. Besides her wanting to be the next (Poundland) Kylie Jenner. You’re so predictable Daisey darling sooo fUnNy hehehe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just coming on here to say this I will take another bow to Daisey thank you thank you very much ps nice to see you back @THOTSEXPOSED
I honestly don’t think r Nic has a single clue what she’s talking about let alone seen that episode. You reckon she just joins Fifi watching KUWTK
Daisey showing r poor Nic what needs to be done on the big day ffs

346E63A9-3C45-4C27-9114-D187891D18AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen Daisey’s exercise stories? I’m not one for a lot of exercise but I thought with squats you were supposed to keep your back straight but all she was doing was bending over to pick up the weights? Of course I could be totally wrong & that could be a technique she’s been taught by her PT, just I was always told back should be straight & the bending should be in the knees. Oh and when you get back up you shouldn’t lock the knees back straight.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Tbf at least she’ doesn’t look like a crab taking a really big tit like she did back in thread 2

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it was quite bad that “someone” (prob herself) asked daisey her height and weight and she posted them on her story? Bit irresponsible in my opinion think influencers shouldn’t ever post stuff like that as can really affect those with eating disorders etc especially young ones
Who would ask for someone’s height and weight? Why does anyone care? Iv never looked at someone and thought hmmm I wonder what height and weight she is... does she want people to know how much she weights!?? What is she trying to achieve

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread name idea - nice n simple

“The embarrassing adventures of Poundland Kylie Jenner, Eleanwhore, Lambo guy & Faizey feat. Our Nic & Fendi”

Reactions: 1
Eleanip is jetting off to Dubai soon, it’s hard keeping an eye on Lambo miles away in a foreign country full of gold diggers. She must think she’s still in the race to be the first bird to seat her arse next to him in his new Pikachu car oh well maybe she doesn’t even care as long as she can flash it all and let everyone think she’s hit the jackpot like it’s all hers. The toxic Scorpio will join, but luckily she’ll be dumped at babysitter LeighLeigh coz that one is coming too (paid by r Nic & Vin, careful tho hide your AMEX heard Bart has a thing for cc’s)
Ellie won’t be going anywhere now 🤣 bit like her relationship with Jay won’t be now either

single in two weeks. Any bidders ?

Reactions: 2
I hope they do actually get prevented from flying & don’t get round it by saying it’s for “work” because honestly this new lockdown is just horrendous for everyone right now so if they do the same as they did before they definitely deserve to be cancelled

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.