O’Donnell Sisters #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odolls 7-
Jay’s in Dubai, messing with another hoe.
Did Daisey mention that she’s a Scorpio?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up, Daiseys story last night... my god! How self absorbed can you be?! “You were going to ask me a question, but now I’m going to ask you one.... what’s the funniest thing about me” bleeping hell babe... it’s all you you you huh?!

oh also.... don’t miss the daily reminder she’s a Scorpio 😂 it’s actually hilarious how pathetic that girl is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So happy you've had 2 boob jobs and multiple filler in your face but then still need to use a filter
So not bothered that your trying to get a solicitor to sue people off tattle for sharing their negative opinions of you, a site that you regularly view and take tips from
All actions of someone who isn't bothered :cautious:
Also Daisey there is absolutely nothing you have that I haven't got or I'm jealous about- that line of thinking is so deluded and means you don't have to take any responsibility for the real reasons people don't like you (your fat lies for one) actually think your the one obsessed with us and what we say about you 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So I’ve had a go at some thread suggestions dunno if they’ll be allowed with the swearing/boob reference -

The O’Donnell sisters - have no management, so turn to tattle. Taking legal action instead of mummy fighting their battles

The O’Donnell sisters - Daisey is blind, Ellie is lovestruck, both constantly pretending they don’t give a f*ck

The O’Donnell sisters - “natural” beauties with only 0.5ml, girls about to be left with a huge selfridges bill

The O’Donnell sisters - they don’t pay a manager & use tattle instead, they’re “natural” beauties with boobs as big as my head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So I’ve had a go at some thread suggestions dunno if they’ll be allowed with the swearing/boob reference -

The O’Donnell sisters - have no management, so turn to tattle. Taking legal action instead of mummy fighting their battles

The O’Donnell sisters - Daisey is blind, Ellie is lovestruck, both constantly pretending they don’t give a f*ck

The O’Donnell sisters - “natural” beauties with only 0.5ml, girls about to be left with a huge selfridges bill

The O’Donnell sisters - they don’t pay a manager & use tattle instead, they’re “natural” beauties with boobs as big as my head
OMG I WISH WE COULD HAVE THEM ALL
the first one is my fave I think though, wil lyou post them individually so people can vote? well done gal got some crackers there

Reactions: 2
They keep all just going as 1 post 😩
ahh ill post one and credit you see if that helps? think you need tol eave half an hour inbetween each one too

@Saywhat578 thread suggestion
Odonnell Sisters #7 - The O’Donnell sisters - have no management, so turn to tattle. Taking legal action instead of mummy fighting their battles

Reactions: 5
So happy you've had 2 boob jobs and multiple filler in your face but then still need to use a filter
So not bothered that your trying to get a solicitor to sue people off tattle for sharing their negative opinions of you, a site that you regularly view and take tips from
All actions of someone who isn't bothered :cautious:
Also Daisey there is absolutely nothing you have that I haven't got or I'm jealous about- that line of thinking is so deluded and means you don't have to take any responsibility for the real reasons people don't like you (your fat lies for one) actually think your the one obsessed with us and what we say about you 😂
This is 100% Daisey sending a message to us. I don’t think she realises that no matter how much she tries to convince us that we’re jealous of her, we never, ever will be. Well I can only speak for myself. I know I have a good heart, I’m kind to people but I also stand up to what I see as wrong.

But if we are going to be childish, I’ve got 20/20 vision, a driving licence and I don’t lie about work I’ve had done. Does that make you jealous of me, Daisey? I’d rather be me than you any day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion 2 - The O’Donnell sisters - Daisey is blind, Ellie is lovestruck, both constantly pretending they don’t give a f*ck

Thread suggestion 3 -

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
thread suggestion 4 by @Saywhat578

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They say you learn something new every day!!

this doesn’t apply if you watch Daisy’s stories!!
7E6AD2EB-159C-45A9-9B76-65B0627DA481.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hmm not as impressed as I thought I would be with their new collection. The dresses aren’t bad & I do like some of them, however think they’re a bit of a rip off of Oh Polly & The fit of Oh Polly dresses are great however the fit on some of theirs don’t look too good (see pic of Daisey). To say it’s a bandage dress it doesn’t pull in to her shape & if you look at the other pics of it on the site, the boob bit gapes.
The jewellery & belts are just knock off versions of designers - basically all those designer bits they flaunted buying, they’ve made the same stuff but with “OD” all over them 🤦🏽‍♀️ Again, not horrendous but if I wanted stuff to look designer, I’d go to that place in Manchester & pay £10 for a Gucci belt 🤷🏽‍♀️
having said that, I think this collection will sell their best

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Daisey looks terrifying! They ain’t good photos of her. The make up is far too severe, she would honestly have looked a lot better with no make up on. It makes her look hard faced and why do the odoll shoots always make her look like she has no neck?

Reactions: 9
Came here to say lolllll who the duck would buy jewellery or a belt with OD on 😂 tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone see Ellie's tour of their office the other day? It didn't look cheap- they're throwing lots of money at this clothing line. Is it actually making any money though? I'd love to know.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think it was quite bad that “someone” (prob herself) asked daisey her height and weight and she posted them on her story? Bit irresponsible in my opinion think influencers shouldn’t ever post stuff like that as can really affect those with eating disorders etc especially young ones

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.