O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just come on to ask this. Who reckons they’ve broken up already LOOOL!
He’s back in England not isolating - out shopping obviously because he can’t ever follow the law!
no post congratulating his bird😂
Have gotten major creep & fake vibes from Lambo from the minute I saw their first story.

Reactions: 9
Rent a lambo needs to get his steriod arse In the house, so fed up of these insta “wish I was a” millionaire nobodies thinking the rules don’t apply to them! Ellie’s a pretty girl her insecurities show with the male company she keeps - her father really needs to have a word with her.

Reactions: 4
just come on to ask this. Who reckons they’ve broken up already LOOOL!
He’s back in England not isolating - out shopping obviously because he can’t ever follow the law!
no post congratulating his bird😂
No offence to anyone's boyfriend or husband but I hate fella's who take full length selfies in the mirror.

It just screams 'wanker'.

Lambo man can't isolate at this point, too busy running from his fraudulent past.......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Brutally honest opinion. This dress looks a fine material & shape and doesn’t look see through (its a nice BASIC dress) but the reason I wouldn’t buy it is purely because why would I go out in a dress that has a big logo on the chest?! I could buy this dress from ohpolly without the slogan and The quality would probably be better. Lose the slogans girls, rely on the quality of the product to make it sell not the walking advertisement.
I have no idea why ANYONE would want to buy this shyte with the name ‘ODOLLS’ on it???

Reactions: 6
Yesssss!!! The other thread people was saying how nice she is.
She’s like dead behind the eyes! She’s just stands there like a spare part, looks constantly lost, so just pouts. Don’t suprise me thou, Vinnie is also a proper dunce.
yeah she’s got the most blandest personality

Reactions: 1
Here’s my theory. Tom and Daisey were obvs getting so toxic the last 3 or 4 months when they broke up like once a fortnight. I reckon they used to fight when they were drinking and I reckon Daisey messed it up by taking it to far and saying something about Toms son and he’s just gone enough is enough.
It’s 100 percent her that’s ruined the relationship otherwise she would have been telling us all about how she’s broken it off with Tom and it’s for the best blah blah but instead she’s handled it in typical immature and unprofessional way and just tried to sweep it under the carpet.
Maybe these girls should stop buying the designer bags, Fire their momager and spend the money on PR instead. Coz you may be an influencers for now but Huns you’re both well on the way to being washed up by 25.
I was thinking this,I think she said something about deacon or lizzie only things he cared truly about and his son is his top priority

Reactions: 9
Absolute waste of money and resources

if the girls had any slight knowledge on the fashion industry, they would have found that the biggest gap in the market right now is sustainable and vegan fashion, yet they have completely avoided that money grab and gone straight to fast fashion which will not sit for the future.
Have the girls told us where their clothes are made? Because I know for a fact if those clothes were made by one/a few people they would be well over 2k for just one garment, they can’t fool us pretending the price is high because the quality is high, real high quality clothing is thousands more than £60, Those clothes have been passed around a Bangladesh style sweatshop costing £5 or less to produce. And odolls, I would definitely know as I have two qualifications in fashion🤣

Also she could have got scars there for any reason but has ASOS just unknowingly shaded daisey showing her boob job scar on one of their products? Little bit faint but can definitely see a scar there🤨🧐View attachment 221542
ASOS don’t retouch their images so would explain why the scar is visible

Reactions: 2
Might be an unpopular opinion but I actually don't think Daisey is at all pretty, I think she has really ugly eyes, a bit like an alien🤔🤔, I find Ellie prettier I just find Daisey trash, wouldnt look twice at her

Reactions: 16
Might be an unpopular opinion but I actually don't think Daisey is at all pretty, I think she has really ugly eyes, a bit like an alien🤔🤔, I find Ellie prettier I just find Daisey trash, wouldnt look twice at her
I find Ellie the prettier one. She seems as though she has a nicer personality aswell which helps

Reactions: 12
I’m the same, I don’t find Daisey pretty at all.

Has anybody noticed as well that Ellie’s friend Sophie Lee has congratulated only Ellie & O’dollscollection on her stories, no mention of Daisey again. I do get the feeling myself that Ellie does the majority of the work for their ‘fashion line’, and the fact that one of Ellie’s closest friends has left Daisey off of TWO congratulations stories now in the last few weeks makes me think my feelings are right & Sophie knows it’s Ellie doing all the hard work so has purposely left Daisey off the story.

Maybe I’m just reading too much into it but that’s my thoughts on it all. Oh and the second drop is worse than the first!

E100AC43-8DA9-44D3-B26B-96F82E20857F.png

Reactions: 11
If you go on the doll houses Instagram page (Tom zanettis club) you can see what daisy looks like without all editing. She looks like a man 🤣
82F12E7B-FE16-4819-9D69-72DE7EF79112.jpeg
A985CCA8-A2C4-49E3-8701-EEA5C8A4A1D0.jpeg
4B7F5BCC-C4C2-428B-937E-32ECD21174E2.jpeg
3F2F239F-9480-49A2-ADB5-D30E13D090C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 7
Ok surely I can’t be the only one who would not be seen dead in the new clothing range? It’s tacky , cheap looking and why would you want to wear something that has odolls on it? The prices for it are insane also. Same style of crop tops in PrI mark for £5 probably better quality in primark also. Don’t see any more clothing ranges from them.

Reactions: 8
Ok surely I can’t be the only one who would not be seen dead in the new clothing range? It’s tacky , cheap looking and why would you want to wear something that has odolls on it? The prices for it are insane also. Same style of crop tops in PrI mark for £5 probably better quality in primark also. Don’t see any more clothing ranges from them.
yeah see the way the crop tops don't even fit around the bottom?

Reactions: 1
I agree. Ellie has delicate features and a nice smile and is very pretty. Daisy has harsh big features, broad shoulders, no curves (well apart from the fake stick on boobs) and looks quite masculine. I don't think the heavily applied, thick make up helps Daisy at all, if anything makes her look more masculine!

Edit: I'm sure if Daisy was a nice kind person, smiled more, stopped with the heavy make up and worse some pretty, lady like clothes she would appear much prettier!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.