O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 honestly imagine writing that when they’ve been together about a month 🙈 what an utter embarrassment 😂
This is exactly it, they both moan about people saying tit about their relationships but they don’t help themselves, literally gives me secondhand embarrassment when people post stuff like that after only a short time of being with someone..

Reactions: 5
Ellie's new Man is only using her for the shag, he knows she's easy, she's walking round like she came from something when she's been passed more times around then a game of pass the parcel🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They honestly don’t even look like they’re having a good time, I think they just constantly need praise and attention..screaming birthday girl and dancing around with silly boys in fake designer T-shirt’s 😂 so much effort every night for a few insta vids to try and show Tom that she has a life..think it’s working the other way..doubt he’s thought about her twice 🤯
Shows how immature she is

Reactions: 2
They honestly don’t even look like they’re having a good time, I think they just constantly need praise and attention..screaming birthday girl and dancing around with silly boys in fake designer T-shirt’s 😂 so much effort every night for a few insta vids to try and show Tom that she has a life..think it’s working the other way..doubt he’s thought about her twice 🤯
If they were having such a brilliant night they wouldn't be filming the entire night they'd be actually enjoying it. Its a desperate attempt to look like they're living their best lives..

Reactions: 19
Guys I can’t even 😂😂😂😂😂😂 a double upload then this ass pic is one of them I’m on the fkn floor creasing. How arrogant and much of a tit influencer are you to even put this pic on your grid - she obvs thinks her ass looks good in it but it’s soooooo obvious that’s why she’s done it coz the rest of the pic is a train wreck. If she doesn’t take this down I can’t look at her tit anymore and I’m leaving k bye 👋 CRINGING !!!!

AND MORE TEA! Ellie has copped so much slack for her lambo guy pic she’s removed it and posted this inspirational/ feel sorry for me -‘women on top’ quote. Gee whiz is everything just about attention for these two

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys I can’t even 😂😂😂😂😂😂 a double upload then this ass pic is one of them I’m on the fkn floor creasing. How arrogant and much of a tit influencer are you to even put this pic on your grid - she obvs thinks her ass looks good in it but it’s soooooo obvious that’s why she’s done it coz the rest of the pic is a train wreck. If she doesn’t take this down I can’t look at her tit anymore and I’m leaving k bye 👋 CRINGING !!!!

AND MORE TEA! Ellie has copped so much slack for her lambo guy pic she’s removed it and posted this inspirational/ feel sorry for me -‘women on top’ quote. Gee whiz is everything just about attention for these two
I can imagine the smell coming from her arse in them ugly little numbers 😷😷 looks like she hasn't showered in weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They really need to grow up and realise they’ve put themselves in the public eye and people can have opinions on them which may not always be favourable and that doesn’t make people ‘trolls’ 😂 if you’re jetting off on holidays weekly in the middle of a pandemic, lying about surgery, hanging around with criminals, jumping from man to man, people are saying the quality of your clothing line is tit and your bags are fake, you’re posting quotes about being classy in the middle of near naked pictures of yourself, your telling people you use sunbeds and have had half a ml of filler and every other bullshit thing they’ve done, then unfortunately people will call you out on that and it’s not people being jealous or trolling you it’s just people being honest. If they can’t take anything constructive about what people say about them then they should just concentrate on doing what they’re doing and not snapping back at people on insta, just keep being selfish do your thing, post what you want if you don’t care about ‘haters’ then grow a thicker skin cause on top of everything else, they just look pathetic crying about choosing to delete a pic off insta 😂 rant over 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Think it’s quite cringey that they’re suddenly buying from this Phillip Plein and tagging it. Thinking she’s some amazing fashion influence by wearing and tagging a lesser known designer - don’t see her tagging Gucci or louis in her posts 🥴

But she’s not at all. She still wears all the basic designer items which everyone and their nan owns and in this outfit she looks ridiculous... the bedazzled shorts like she’s a kids performer and the tshirt tucked into her bra??

Think it’s quite cringey that they’re suddenly buying from this Phillip Plein and tagging it. Thinking she’s some amazing fashion influence by wearing and tagging a lesser known designer - don’t see her tagging Gucci or louis in her posts 🥴

But she’s not at all. She still wears all the basic designer items which everyone and their nan owns and in this outfit she looks ridiculous... the bedazzled shorts like she’s a kids performer and the tshirt tucked into her bra??
They look like big overgrown children in those matching ‘odolls’ shorts and bra top things Ellie’s posted imagine going out like that at that age 😩

Phillip Plein is a a notorious womaniser who loves a flashy for the gram lifestyle. He likes to have a fake plastic dolly bird on his arm. He dresses these women exclusively in his tacky clothes and flies them around in private jets. Daisy is probably hoping he will pick her to make TZ really jealous. PP likes a brunette so I wonder is she will dye her hair...

Reactions: 6
They look like big overgrown children in those matching ‘odolls’ shorts and bra top things Ellie’s posted imagine going out like that at that age 😩
I just seen the stories and thought 'this is like toddlers & tiaras meets puberty' LOL ew

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha pretty sure Ellie has done this “keeping my life private” thing numerous times now, it lasts a week and then she’s back to posting about everything because that’s the type of girls they are, they want to act like they have the perfect life, materials, boyfriend yadda yadda yadda. Shame they can’t hand criticism, silly little snowflakes😂

*handle

Reactions: 11
They will never be able to take criticism because of the way they’ve been brought up to believe that nothing they do will be wrong and that money conquers all. Quite sad really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.