O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she claims she doesn’t wear foundation, just a bit of concealer? That must be some concealer she uses to cover that amount of freckles! Her lips are over filled and her skin is extremely sun damaged

Would it kill her to just be honest for once in her life 🙈😂. Surprised her old nose hasn’t grown back with the amount of lies she spouts 🤥. Nobody’s buying your claim of being ‘natural’. Well, nobody with a brain anyways. Your mum might be a natural beauty but you can’t claim you got the overfilled lips, new nose, jaw filler, Botox and cheek fillers are all from her 🤦🏽‍♀️. If you can inherit all that then my mums let me down badly 😂
Young girls are not fully informed about the dangers of using fillers and Botox at such a young age. Filler builds up over the years and becomes lumpy and it cannot be fully dissolved..it just leaves an unsightly mess under the skin. While freezing your muscles with Botox for a long period of time can cause more wrinkles and make you look older. With any muscle if it’s not used (frozen). They eventually waste away. You cannot build up facial muscle like you can normal body muscle. Christ knows what all these so called ‘natural’ beauties Insta models will look like in 10 years.

Reactions: 6
Can we please make sure we get a proper thread title for the next thread..too many good ones on here 🤣 my suggestion..

Odonnell Sisters#5 - two dick dais, didn’t you know she’s natural for DAYS XXX

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's only common sense how would no brain, no bum, no personality, ugly face, spoilt, self centred Daisey get 1 million real followers, if she wasn't buying them I can't even imagine she would have 200k too be honest

Reactions: 5
New thread already!🤣 she really has a lot of haters lol!

O’Donnell Sisters #5 - 2 dicks Daisey, if you think her insta followers are real you must be crazy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wish there was an implemented algorithm that could detect if someone buys (loads of) their followers, before Instagram hands out their blue verified ticks to cheaters like her. There isn’t much left that’s real now miss oh so natural.
I wish businesses would check too !

Reactions: 4
Omg yes I was waiting for the “new thread title” discussion😂😂
“2 dicks Daisey, skin like gravy, stored in 100% recycle-able plastic and her spine problems are tragic” 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Daiseys a single pringle, hoping too get a mingle too make Tom tingle but it's giving us all a giggle😌😌

• Haha
O donnells 5 - 1 million here we go! I’ve only had 2 dicks up me didn’t you know xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
O’Donnell Sisters #5 - flatty batty breaking her back. BTW did you know she’s only had 2 in the sack?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All Daisey does is edit pics, claiming she has only had 2 di*cks, she left her bum at home while Brad hair days using his magic comb, Tom left her ass too search for more class😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Straight up proof of buying followers. I checked Daiseys profile about an hour ago so I could be nice and upto date when I jumped on tattle and she was at 994k - jump forward to an hour later and she’s 996k ?! So I quickly went on her followers list to see her new recent followers and it is completely riddled with bots following her and fake profiles.
Busted babes, I bet that’s why Nicola flew out to marbs just to bake the 1 million followers cake as Daisey would know she’s going to hit the 1 mill by the weekend if she’s buying 2k a day!
Love your commitment to the cause, pure dedication to prove what a fraud she is.....love it :)

What a lovely personality she has 😊 delightful. Cannot even keep track of her relationships, she broke it off with Joss late November so is that over a year? Maybe she lives in the future wouldn’t surprise me if she’s already married to Fraud Guy in her head
-
These comments crack me up, sure Dior similar to Odolls. Not even in your wildest dreams hun.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.