Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chlochlocat

i don’t know Tom personally, but everyone that I know who is friends with him sings his praises, apparently he’s the nicest and most down to earth guy and my friends don’t think he would ever do anything to daisey, I think she’s just causing speculation because she knows she’s in the wrong and knows he isn’t getting back with her this time and wants to be a victim
I wonder if she got drunk and said something nasty about his ex who passed away. It was her anniversary just a couple says after they split up. Maybe it was a coincidence but it is quite odd
When she was filming about getting the flight and then posts sticking her middle finger up I think that was to make everyone think he's begging her to come home or something. She looks miserable on the stories her family are posting.

The timing is really off. I even thought at the time that the reason could well be something to do with the past and she has possibly been extremely disrespectful / jealous etc. I don't think it's right talking about it really but it's obvious Tom was besotted with his (in my opinion) true love LP and it was such an awful thing to happen. I imagine daisey just couldn't handle it 🤷🏻‍♀️ all speculation of course

Tom can seem a bit immature at times but I like him. I only see what he shares but from past and present posts on Facebook and ig you can see he is a decent lad I think. He looks like a right laugh but would also have a serious proper conversation with you and actually be present if you get me? I reckon he's quite deep lol.... But yes he also acts like a div sometimes but hey don't we all 😅

Daisey is a bratty bitch. Can't see my opinion of her changing at all. Even thinking back to old tweets and pics and stories. Not relatable. Just a mean girl.

Such a shame as she could have made something of herself but I think they are now just a show.. I don't see where they will go from here tbh... The O Dolls and the girls in general. They offer nothing inspiring. The clothes are terrible... Who even brings out a summer collection now?!

They are just boring vacant bimbos and I feel they've been derailed... Especially by tattle.. And most posts are for our benefit. Posting quotes you don't care is a sign you care or else you'd just ignore it ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 29

CrazyCatLady1092

I hate this “she looks like the type to hit him” I used to work with victims of domestic abuse & believe me no one “looks like the type” & I think it’s awful to label that when you have no proof. It’s such a serious thing to be labelled as.
Likewise, if she’s trying to insinuate she’s been a victim & insinuating Tom hurt her when it isn’t true is equally as awful.
We don’t know what’s happened & probs never will but I draw the line at labelling either part a domestic abuser or “the type” because the NICEST of people can be perpetrators of DV - there isn’t “a type” & no one should be labelled an abuser without knowing facts

• Heart

Katrinadiablo

Ellie’s most recent photo caption about “sitting with winners” ... I wouldn’t really say a convicted fraudster was a winner would you?

• Haha

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
just come on to ask this. Who reckons they’ve broken up already LOOOL!
He’s back in England not isolating - out shopping obviously because he can’t ever follow the law!
no post congratulating his bird😂
No offence to anyone's boyfriend or husband but I hate fella's who take full length selfies in the mirror.

It just screams 'wanker'.

Lambo man can't isolate at this point, too busy running from his fraudulent past.......

• Haha

Inthefall

Daisey has the looks to go far in the modelling industry but she has a crap personality that won’t take her far. 💩 Ellie is pretty but nowhere near as pretty as Daisey and she is clearly the brains behind the operation but without Daisey Ellie definitely wouldn’t be where she is today.
I disagree completely. Ellie is the attractive one, the appealing one, the friendly one. Daisey is a nobody without her sister. She looks like a demon with her blue contacts.

New tattler here!

So after a friend of mine shown me this page I just had to come on here and share the tea ☕

I’ve been following these girls for about 4 years, but lately I’ve noticed a big change on their behaviour, personality, style and many other things, that’s quite frankly, making them unlikable.

I unfollowed Ellie last year when I seen her response to a young girls comment about Joss being on an MTV show, the girl was just voicing her opinion and Ellies response was just very bitter and bitchy. I was like “ew, so you’re not as nice as I thought then?”. I still follow Daisey (for now) as I find her stories so entertaining 🤣

Daiseys 21st birthday bash was so jokes! So she invited a bunch of influencers, one of my friends actually went and she said it was no way near as good as daisey hyped it to be. All that really went on was daisey dancing on her own grinding the floor, with kiss arse Georgia portagolla (whatever her name is) videoing her and following her around all night.. seriously can’t stand that girl! 🤣 Daisey going up to Tom every now and again for pics and videos and that Brad hair days judging up her hair everytime she went to him. It was just so fake, and the fact she had to invite strangers to her bash was just sad.

I knew Daisey and Tom wouldn’t last, when they got together last year I was like “nah she’s way too immature for him”. I met Tom a few years back on a model/ PR event and he was so lovely to everyone thanking us all for coming etc. He spoke to me when I was getting ready, he was asking about my accent.. pretty sure he was flirting but he’s a little short for my liking. He’s a proper gent tho and definitely deserves better! Daisey is definitely the reason they’ve split, I won’t make assumptions as I don’t know her personally but I’m guessing it must have been pretty bad for him to end it for good this time. I remember around Christmas time he liked a pic of mine from months ago (probs so Daisey wouldn’t see) and my mates on insta saw it and was like “Daiseys a lucky girl” 🤣 Her ex Jordan was trying to speak to me last year as well, I didn’t really know who he was until I googled his name 😮 he got real aggy when I unfollowed him beginning of the year, no wonder he was in prison!

I don’t know as much about Ellie, she seems to keep a quieter profile which I think is good but you just know she’s not a nice girl, with some comments I’ve seen from her and her so called friends. That Sophie Lee.. 🙄 I met her at an event last year and the way she looked at me, god if looks could kill 🤣 she’s always hanging out with the mcr scene with well known models thinking she’s part of the clan. Fair play to Ellie for having more friends than Daisey, but if I was as “high profile” I would consider the company I keep.

It doesn’t surprise me if they were bullied at school the way they come across, I feel like they were more relatable years ago. Now it’s just them thinking they’re above everyone and “empowered” ladies shouldn’t have that mentality. I can’t say I was ever “influenced” by them as I’m older than them both and already had my own style/ persona by then, but they were decent girls to follow as they were one of the first girls to set the “influencer” trend, but now it just feels as though they’ve got too wrapped up in modern society and lost themselves along the way.

Reactions: 28

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
Is everyone actually believing this whole thing about Daisey with the 2 🍆🍆 lol, this is the Girl who cheated on her first Boyfriend Jordan with Tom? So my opinion she has more then 2 🍆🍆 ofcourse she is going too say that too look classy😑😑
She's about as classy as Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Surreysue

Anyone ever seen the girls in a nice dress?
I personally do not think I EVER have.
If they wear a dress it needs to be
•Lycra
•low cut
•approx 50cm long

I could never imagine anyone has ever stopped them on a night out to ask where they’re dress was from.
They have the most horrendous dress sense I have ever come across.
Even when they flaunt the new designer bags they’ve brought - they’re ALWAYS the ugliest ones Gucci has ever made.
everything has a big fake gold tacky badge hanging off it.

money really cant buy you style or class can it...

Reactions: 27

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I remember in 2017 everyone thought her and Jordan had broke up again, and she would post pic of her and his mum going for a road trip..they were off to visit him in prison🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Surreysue

We need REAL tea! Likeeeeee
The person who knew the nurse who looked after them during their boob jobs 👀
Or the person who found the Instagram video of her getting BBL.
This is the good shit we’re all here for!
of course it’s always fun comparing her flatty batty to her Kim kardashian wanna be pics!
plus the main reason everyone is here -
They can be honest without getting blocked or attacked by our nic, & Gucci!
sooooo let’s not judge each other on how strong our tea is.
tea is tea....no matter if you do add the milk first.....

(just waiting for some milk 1st people to catch the bait)
Happy Saturday fellow o’troll haterzzzzzz ✌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Eve675

Might just be me but if I buy anything from plt (rare) or somewhere like that I always go for the stuff that has no brand logos as it just looks tacky? Is that just me ? Because honestly past like 21 who really wants to walk around like a walking advertisement

Reactions: 25

Alice007

@EvieBaby
Absolutely not! Don’t paint me in the same way as they are just because you may think we’re in the same life. I’m not that kind of girl. I just thought I’d shed light on them as a bit of an insider. But if everyone on here is like you then I think I’ll keep the rest to myself 🤫
we love the real tea ☕☕☕☕☕

we had someone that said they’d had tea not long ago but apparently couldn’t share due to not wanting to be exposed and wanting to be respectful to their friends......
if you’ve got that kind of tea that you’re not going to share ; you’re probably better off not posting 😆

otherwise welcome to the thread 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my god I am CRINGING hard for Daisey (more than usual). She’s clearly tagged Brad in this when he’s not even in the photo so he’ll repost it and Tom will see it 😂😂😂😂. She’s desperate for a reaction. It’s honestly not the behaviour of someone who apparently ended it with someone and doesn’t care. Aw Daisey take a bow, you are the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Surreysue

I follow a few influencers on Instagram and Daisey is honestly the only one who stands out.
She stands out because all she does is portray a perfect life.
She never speaks about real issues.
Every story has a filter on
Every picture is photoshopped
She breaks up with her ‘dream man and perfect relationship’ and she’s all fake smile and fake quotes about how perfect her life is and how happy she is. She does know it’s WEIRD that she isn’t upset about her breakup?
does she know young girls follow her that maybe are going through the same thing. They see her and compare themselves - probably thinking why am I so sad and depressed and she’s not. Literally adding to the already shit ton of pressure to have a perfect life. i would rate her so much if she actually came out and was honest.
like no girls, I’m not perfect, I don’t have a perfect life! I’m normal like all you young girls following me!

• Heart

Surreysue

New thread already!🤣 she really has a lot of haters lol!

O’Donnell Sisters #5 - 2 dicks Daisey, if you think her insta followers are real you must be crazy!

• Haha
  • Heart