O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must of been the sunbed business that done it for her 🙄 Free sunbeds for Daisey to fry herself on 🥓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually horrified that Ellie is hanging around with that scumbag again.... his treatment of women is appauling. Have none of her friends sat her down and had a strong word with her? The humiliation he put her through, and then the sleeziness of his stories over the last while grabbing girls asses and just being a creep in general. I don't like either of the O'Donnells but I wouldn't want to see any girl with that creature.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Actually horrified that Ellie is hanging around with that scumbag again.... his treatment of women is appauling. Have none of her friends sat her down and had a strong word with her? The humiliation he put her through, and then the sleeziness of his stories over the last while grabbing girls asses and just being a creep in general. I don't like either of the O'Donnells but I wouldn't want to see any girl with that creature.
Hasn’t holly and ariana ajtar unfollowed her? Wonder if that’s anything to do with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hasn’t holly and ariana ajtar unfollowed her? Wonder if that’s anything to do with it.
Oh really? I'm not sure. Her parents probably know about what happened, and they're no strangers to social media. How have they not interveened?? I can't understand this

As much as I think Bear is a very attractive Man , I do think he’s gorgeous . He will never change he’s been through so many high profile girlfriends & cheated on all of them !! Charlotte Crosby that Lillie Lexie sure there’s plenty more - he only had a different girl a few weeks ago ! Because of his good looks he gets women very easily & for that fact he will not settle for a long long time . As much as these 2 girls annoy me I think Ellie is the nicer one & I hope he doesn’t break her heart again

Reactions: 9
As much as I think Bear is a very attractive Man , I do think he’s gorgeous . He will never change he’s been through so many high profile girlfriends & cheated on all of them !! Charlotte Crosby that Lillie Lexie sure there’s plenty more - he only had a different girl a few weeks ago ! Because of his good looks he gets women very easily & for that fact he will not settle for a long long time . As much as these 2 girls annoy me I think Ellie is the nicer one & I hope he doesn’t break her heart again
I'll admit he is good looking, but his personality and attitude are a complete turn off. He wouldn't be my type as it stands but when you throw those in aswell he actually makes my skin crawl. I agree, Ellie is the more likable out of the two. She's obviously not as confident as she makes out. I'm a little disappointed if I'm honest

Reactions: 13
Ellie is my favourite out of the two and I don’t know how she can’t see that she can do soo much better than him, she’s stunning and can get any boy in the world and goes back to that idiot

I never saw her say he cheated on her I might have missed that but hes a walking talking STD, a cocky, arrogant idiot and I genuinely can’t believe that she’s back with him AND missed her mums birthday to see him 🤯

Reactions: 13
I find it very surprising there’s no comments on either of their pages by their ‘fans’ about this...

Reactions: 2
Nooo surely she isn’t back with him 😩
She definitely is. Ellie's picture of "date night" on the left; Bear's on the right. 😩 This is a massive step back for her and it will not end well.

I find it very surprising there’s no comments on either of their pages by their ‘fans’ about this...
She's probably deleted them all, just like she deleted all negative comments about her clothing range when it launched.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Looks like Ellie’s trying to keep it a secret more than him because she know how embarrassing it’s looks, she must be desperate and a total mug
I used to think he was really quite funny when he first appeared on EOTB but now I just think he is on a downward spiral, totally out of control!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He will be dying to make it public. He sees everything as a big game and a competition. Can’t believe she’s back with him, he’s awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think most of us girls have probably had that one guy that we just cant get out of our heads and whilst we know it is likely to end in tears we just cant give it up? I definitely did when I was younger. Maybe Bear is that one for Ellie 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Bears personality makes him so unattractive to me, I personally think Joss is beautiful and seemed like such a sweetheart. Bear has zero respect for women and Ellie is going to look like an idiot second time round

Reactions: 8
They’re staying or eating at the Malmaison Hotel in Manchester

0F25810D-A8F2-4FBF-9DE0-75C9F906D471.png
Well he managed that alright didn’t he!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen that Daisey posted this😂😂.

Daisey, hun, you’re not a girls girl. No one in their right mind is buying that. Wheres all your girl pals?

This from a girl that makes jokes to her sister about not stealing her thunder (although, Ellie does naturally IMO, without even trying), and says it’s a joke. Nah, she’s not joking at all. Also, going by her past tweets she’s never been a girls girl, and judging by her current behaviour, she never will be. She really needs to stop talking shite. That’s why people dislike her.

Also, Daiseys followers seems to be increasing quite significantly as she gets closer to the 1mil mark 🕵🏼‍♀️. A quick scroll though her followers and there’s a lot of what look to be fake accounts. Not making any specific accusations, just an observation from a very observant person ☺.

Fake it til you make it eh, Daisey?

I would have to agree about Ellie and Bear being that one guy you shouldn’t go back to, but do. I’ve been there as I’m sure many of us have. It’s a shame because we all know she could do far, far better, and it’s guaranteed to end in (her) tears. Bears choking to make it public. Can’t see him being welcomed into Casa O’Donnell anytime soon. Tom didn’t seem to like Joss (wonder why), I wonder what his thoughts are on Bear🤔.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.