O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch Bears insta vids from last night? Wow. Didn’t think he could be more of a pleb if he tried. Anyways, at one point he says ‘you’re only as young as the girl you’re with, and my girlfriend is 23’. He’s fucked it, Ellie. How can she not see that he’s an actual bottom feeder and she could have literally any one she wants 🤦🏽‍♀️. If I looked like that I certainly wouldn’t be exchanging bodily fluids with such a vile man child🤢

Also, those bags would have been bought as accessories for their new ‘odolls collection’ photo shoot, or cringe short film, whatever they want to call it, and so will be claimed as ‘expenses’. As mentioned above, really money doesn’t brag 💁🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I myself follow people who do post luxury items, thats there like whole instagram and they value those items and talk about them. But the odolls... thats not their instagram they are two girls who wear fast fashion and their audience is young girls who can only afford fast fashion and not designer bags. If people want to save up and buy a designer item fair enough and if they enjoy showing off outfits and designer bags then thats great. Talking about items what they may regret etc for example sophie shohet she talks about the value the cost and stuff she may regret buying. But she doesnt buy stuff for ‘the gram’ which is what they are doing right now. Buying a cosmetic pouch (not a bag a cosmetic pouch) and showing it on instagram?... why? The pouch is on the cheaper side anyways for Louis Vuitton so why would you just buy a pouch and not an actual bag as well 😬😬😬

Reactions: 8
After watching Daiseys story today I have convinced myself that’s she’s mostly high on coke. Only someone high on coke thinks that’s a good tune that she had playing. Not to mention the constant hand to the head, the eye bleeping the camera lense , the constant pursing of the lips and the fact that she’s never cold and always wearing skimpy clothes about when sometimes it’s like 16 degs

Reactions: 9
In the past, I’ve commented to ask Ellie to do a handbag collection video since they always show new ones. I can’t be the only one to have asked. Since she never replied or did one, now I’m wondering if a fair few amount of them are fake, sold on, or rented.

Have we ever discussed Ellie’s travel MLM? Hysterical that she tried to start it in 2020. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she probably doesn’t know what a pyramid scheme is and how predatory and evil it is. Surely the ODOLLs should have some type of legal representation.Ellie, when you read this, have a solicitor explain to you why doing an MLM is bad for your brand.

• Heart
I’m actually even questioning the Fendi that Daisey has posted now . I can’t find it anywhere in current season or even last season even if she did grab it on sale at selfridges which is where it was made to look like she bought it 🤭 the print of the dust bag looks a bit wonky to me and I always trust my gut with a replica bag... if something looks off it usually is. It’s minor to some but some replicas are AAA grade and almost undetectable. But In comparison to the real dust bag (first 2 pics) to Daiseys - the real dust bag has much squarer edges on the font. All straight and flat- where Daiseys is curved and rounded. 👀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually even questioning the Fendi that Daisey has posted now . I can’t find it anywhere in current season or even last season even if she did grab it on sale at selfridges which is where it was made to look like she bought it 🤭 the print of the dust bag looks a bit wonky to me and I always trust my gut with a replica bag... if something looks off it usually is. It’s minor to some but some replicas are AAA grade and almost undetectable. But In comparison to the real dust bag (first 2 pics) to Daiseys - the real dust bag has much squarer edges on the font. All straight and flat- where Daiseys is curved and rounded. 👀
LIVING for your knowledge of this stuff!! No wonder they won’t do a collection video 😩😩🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really at it with the obvious bag purchases now girls. Even did exactly as I said and put the shopping bags in the background to show that they have bought them. Don’t spend all the otrollz profits too quick ladies... fast fashion ain’t around long
OTROLLZ 😂!! This would have been the best thread name

Reactions: 5
Well done 👍 I’m not in UK so I’m not sure what stores range what. I certainly would never purchase my designer from a department store anyway, much better to have the branded store experience! Which was making me think it may have been part of a sale.
It is seriously ugly though. She probably just bought it so she could fit the poor dog they named it after in there to do a photoshoot for Otrollz in grab a few desperate likes

View attachment 184693 Not sure if hers is real or not but the bag does exist 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Those who have money don’t need to show it
EXCACTLY 🙌🏽 One of my weekly tips and advice for the otrollz
Why have a fiver inside a louis when you can have 50grand inside a river island bag. I’ll let your little brains think about that one since I had to correct Ellie’s quote the other day thick as duck these two. Yes Ellie that was me who told you about having big dreams not small ones you pleb 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Have you all got your sound on for this. The old man actually says “respecting the old social distancing” 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
481FCBF2-B2B9-40E9-A252-4429D729493C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.