O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obvious dig at Tom here 🤣
39672C3E-62EB-4C33-88CB-8C572411AB44.png

R nic writing them dms too 😂🤔
R Nic I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tbf though it must be quite damaging to her mental health to constantly try to pretend all is well and act like you’re happy and “life is so beautiful” right after a break up.. she always tries to come across as if nothing can break her but it’s okay to be sad or hurt, everyone goes through it!
She acts so tough and “stubborn” but I bet off social media she’s different. You can’t bottle everything up can you and pretend like you’re fine all the time!
It’s sad how damaging social media can be 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but if my dog was really sick and at the vet apparently almost dying (like they make it out) - I wouldn’t be able to be over there enjoying my holiday at all ! Let alone posing and sticking my arse out to try and get revenge in my toxic relationship-And the parents still there as well not caring either. Selfishness at its finest and proof that Ellie is the only one with an animals best interests at heart

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Fair dos to Ellie staying at home for the dog (if that is the reason!) She seems to have her head screwed on a lot more than the rest of them!

Reactions: 16
shes the image of Ellie, would love to know why they both unfollowed her after taking pics at toms party 🤔 pyscho pants behind it 1000% no doubt in my mind

As for the KP saga, Katie commented on that picture of Daisey asking who did her make up. Tom Daisey and Ellie all followed KP until that point. All pictures of Tom gone a few hours after she commented, all unfollowed Katie and Daisey never replied back to her comment or even liked it 🤣👀 Tom deffo shagged KP in the past

I don't know if this has already been pointed out, but she is still following her. For some reason Instagram doesn't show followers/followings unless you type the full name of the person in the search bar. I've made this mistake soooo many times xx
Screenshot_2020-07-03-14-44-41-16.png

What’s even more embarrassing is that her mum or dad has taken that ass shot 🤢🤣
I can't actually believe what their mum is like. I'm not sure if you've seen previous posts on this/precious thread, but someone showed a picture that Daisey had posted where she's practically riding Tom in bed, it purposely looks like she could be naked from the bottom down (or actually is 🤢) and her mum has liked it! Xx

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know if this has already been pointed out, but she is still following her. For some reason Instagram doesn't show followers/followings unless you type the full name of the person in the search bar. I've made this mistake soooo many times xxView attachment 171137

I can't actually believe what their mum is like. I'm not sure if you've seen previous posts on this/precious thread, but someone showed a picture that Daisey had posted where she's practically riding Tom in bed, it purposely looks like she could be naked from the bottom down (or actually is 🤢) and her mum has liked it! Xx
Family are a bunch of inbreeds! Would duck each other if they could!
they are like some weird cult!!! Mad

as much of a head and arrogant prick....Tom seems some what down to earth up for a laugh ....the odoll clan are fake pompous and think they Are better than anyone else....he can do better he just needs a non celeb, grounded chick ...!!!

she is off her rocker Daisey complete mutter

Reactions: 10
Family are a bunch of inbreeds! Would duck each other if they could!
they are like some weird cult!!! Mad

as much of a head and arrogant prick....Tom seems some what down to earth up for a laugh ....the odoll clan are fake pompous and think they Are better than anyone else....he can do better he just needs a non celeb, grounded chick ...!!!

she is off her rocker Daisey complete mutter
Oh yeah definitely without a doubt. If I tried to walk out the door, dressed if some of the things she dons, at that age infront of my dad, or mum for that matter, they'd be telling me to sort myself out!! Never mind liking picture of me sat on my boyfriend's errrhum!

They're just a brand for their parents though, the mum is probably thinking she's past it so she's now living through her daughters and the dad is just thinking/seeing ££££ signs! X

We’re the real influencers 🙌🏽🤪
Yep, we influence the influencers. I rarely comment on this one, however I read/comment along on horrible hinches thread; and she's just as bad. If not worse!! We have our own 'Tattle Bingo' for everytime she uses something we've said 🙄😂 x

Flight back on the private jet will be interesting.

Not sure that you can rock up to a commercial flight these days and get a ticket
Have I missed something? Has Tom and Daisey split up? I've not seen her stories for a while and after catching up on this thread I've had a look at Daiseys grid and she's removed all photos of her and Tom hadn't she? Which is usually indicative of them breaking up! X

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Fair dos to Ellie staying at home for the dog (if that is the reason!) She seems to have her head screwed on a lot more than the rest of them!
Agreed, plus I noticed that Ellie didn't go away with them to Florida last year either. Nicola kept posting that she missed her.

The reason why deacon doesn’t have much to do with his mum is because his mum died in a car crash in August 2010.
(Also responding to the sarcastic comment about toms tattoo) I’m sure daisy isn’t bothered about him having a tattoo to commemorate her life because of their sudden tragic loss of deacons mum.
She wasn’t deacons mum. Tom got with her after Deacon was born.

Reactions: 4
Yeah how could they be so heartless to go on holiday with their dog so ill:( also just shows how cruel buying from puppy farms are too :/ the dogs always have health complications like molly mae’s puppy

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed both their dogs Fendi and Gucci are ill quite a lot! ☹ (actually feel stupid even writing them names ffs 🙈)
No way I’d be away on holiday if my dog was as ill as they say he is (and has been for two weeks)

Reactions: 9
Putting my bets on daisey getting back with Jordan when Tom finally dumps her for good. The girl cannot he single for more than a few days

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Putting my bets on daisey getting back with Jordan when Tom finally dumps her for good. The girl cannot he single for more than a few days
Eee what a plot twist. I always have a search on ig for him but he's gone awol

Reactions: 5
I think she will be back with Tom hmm I’m gona go for Sunday ? Shall we all put bets on 💵💰

• Haha
omg if my boyfriend had done the deed with katie price there is no way I'd be letting him stick it anywhere near me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
although it is a little preview into what Daisey will most likely look like in the future - wonder if she'll be claiming she still hasn't had any work done when she looks the pricey looool

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.