O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cant even start raging over them being able to travel. This is on the government who are allowing this to happen. Hoping when they comeback they will isolate yet not actually enforcing it.

Reactions: 3
It’s Tom’s birthday so more cringe photos and videos to come 😂😂😂 and did they get a private jet to travel or what is that?

Reactions: 6
First time poster 🙈 wonder what crazy thinks of Tom's tattoo of lizzie 😱 bet she's not impressed with that.. Daisy doesn't seem to have much to do with Tom's sister, she is really very naturally pretty. Deacon doesn't seem to have very much to do with his mum or maternal side at all, Tom's always been a very hands on dad. If you think he's bad his brother is worse him and his girlfriend headbutted a girl on a night out not so long back. Tom has changed so much after splitting up with Ashley, she was sooo good for him, kept him grounded but looks like after their 5/6 year relationship ended he's gone wild, she is still a big part of deacons life and she spent alot of time with him before lockdown.

Uploads post or Tom's birthday and main focus is herself 🤣 seemed to be 1 or 2 moments that looked legit but mostly all posey and just for the camera 😩 he doesn't even look into her In half of it.. She keeps making him look at her or getting in his space... The signs to me say that ain't going to last

Reactions: 7
It's all about how close her and deacon are now guys... Because obviously she doesn't read here 🤣

• Haha
Uploads post or Tom's birthday and main focus is herself 🤣 seemed to be 1 or 2 moments that looked legit but mostly all posey and just for the camera 😩 he doesn't even look into her In half of it.. She keeps making him look at her or getting in his space... The signs to me say that ain't going to last
100% agreed. She needs to take a chill pill and calm it a bit. If he was all over her and never leaving her alone the way she is with him, it wouldn’t be seen as ‘cute’, it would be seen as possessive.

It's all about how close her and deacon are now guys... Because obviously she doesn't read here 🤣
FFS🤦🏽‍♀️
You’re on holiday.
It’s the love of your life’s birthday.
Have a day off, doll.

Oh, and tell Tom Happy Birthday from us 🥳❤

Reactions: 3
so true! There’s been literally no mention of Deacon and now all of a sudden they are in a million pics together. It’s so disturbing he’s almost a teenage boy and has someone almost his age prancing around in skimpy clothes while his dad is off his rocker and busting out of his shirt buttons. Train wreck of a situation disguised as wannabe rich and famous

[/QUOTE

so true! There’s been literally no mention of Deacon and now all of a sudden they are in a million pics together. It’s so disturbing he’s almost a teenage boy and has someone almost his age prancing around in skimpy clothes while his dad is off his rocker and busting out of his shirt buttons. Train wreck of a situation disguised as wannabe rich and famous
It’s my birthday and I’ll fly if I want to?
aka I’m an arrogant entitled prick

Attachments

Reactions: 9
And one more thing- This has been pissing me off for awhile as I am a designer bag collector but a lot of daisies bags are fake. This latest monstrosity that is in Spain with her the fake Chanel bag that she is prancing around with acting like she’s all class Isn’t even a good fake it is so cheap looking the writing isn’t even the same and it’s not centred and the straps on the bag are completely wrong it’s supposed to have two shorter straps as well as a longer strap instead of just the longer chain straps that she has, you can see the inside of her bag in the full video and there’s no shorter handles. There’s so many influences wearing these fake designer bags around I just don’t know how they get away with the exposure these accts get. You can always tell if it’s not real because they never actually tag the bag in their post on their picture which Daisey never does... Emily Shak another bad offender 🙄 Seeing how much they put on their stories isn’t it interesting how you never see them Unboxing these bags? 😂
Maybe now Daisey will go and buy a real one for once and then put it on her story just because she read it here 🤫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow I use to love these two a few years ago..: now the true colours show..: what the duck is she doing brushing her teeth by the pool? Where does she spit it out

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She must have a terrible hang over, she is holding the side of her head :rolleyes:

Why does she do that?

Ellie’s comment “let’s find me a boyfriend now” like she can be single for a while and not rush into a relationship, I find it weird she’d comment that on Daisey’s video montage 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.