O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tom is a grade A twit but I didn’t know about his girlfriend dying. I’ve looked at his posts about her and he clearly adored her 🙁 sad. I hope Daisey still lets him speak about her and keep her memory going!
Was very sad. His other family member died the same way as Lizzie only a few months later. I think he’s an idiot but he’s definitely had it hard

Reactions: 4
I think Tom is a grade A twit but I didn’t know about his girlfriend dying. I’ve looked at his posts about her and he clearly adored her 🙁 sad. I hope Daisey still lets him speak about her and keep her memory going!
I actually feel like she would be jealous, she’s that much up her own arse she would probably be jealous of someone who had passed away just because Lizzie was a big part of their past and obviously meant so much to Tom and Deacon.

Reactions: 3
Ermmmm, has Daisey had her lashes done?! Absolutely unbelievable but not surprised. Honestly, my sister has a beauty salon she cannot open and is suffering so badly, then there’s people like that just taking the piss. Corona has effected so many business and ruined many people financial and those tw*ts just do as they please. 😤

Reactions: 7
Ermmmm, has Daisey had her lashes done?! Absolutely unbelievable but not surprised. Honestly, my sister has a beauty salon she cannot open and is suffering so badly, then there’s people like that just taking the piss. Corona has effected so many business and ruined many people financial and those tw*ts just do as they please. 😤
Looks like she’s had acrylics on her toes to me too..

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s had acrylics on her toes to me too..
Can someone tell me why this girl thinks people who criticise are jealous of her? When in actuality we are pointing out she’s just a selfish weirdo with no friends and a boyfriend she hangs around like a bad smell? And she goes around like she’s above the lockdown rules. Like come on hunny no ones jealous of you. She’s already peaked... give it 2 years she will be washed up like the rest selling herbalife & making an OnlyFans... Her plt partnership seems to be over too 👀. tbh recently nether of them have been doing many paid posts at all. So says it all really

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So how come during lockdown (which I'm pretty sure in England we are still in) I have literally been to the Co op to get food and not seen my family who don't live with me yet these lot have been on holiday a couple of times and been raving it up. Wtf am I doing wrong here?! They are in mallorca now!!

The lot of them should be fined and to have the arrogance to film it all?! It's one thing showing off when life was "normal" but during this time?! It's a big F U to all of us. They are a bunch of dicks.

Reactions: 18
Think they all will have to go into 14 day isolation when they get back.
Daisy brother and dad out there as well.

Think they all will have to go into 14 day isolation when they get back.
Daisy brother and dad out there as well.
And roxy... I doubt they'll go into isolation though.. They were out and about after going Ireland too!

Reactions: 9
So how come during lockdown (which I'm pretty sure in England we are still in) I have literally been to the Co op to get food and not seen my family who don't live with me yet these lot have been on holiday a couple of times and been raving it up. Wtf am I doing wrong here?! They are in mallorca now!!

The lot of them should be fined and to have the arrogance to film it all?! It's one thing showing off when life was "normal" but during this time?! It's a big F U to all of us. They are a bunch of dicks.
It really does take the piss doesn’t it!

Tom and his two children 👱🏽‍♂️👧🏼👦🏼
Why is she bending down to a child’s height 🤣 plus why has she got her arse out right in front of Deacon? You can just see their relationship isn’t gunna last, she really isn’t the ideal step mum for him is she? Toms gunna realise that sooner or later

Reactions: 11
Tom and his two children 👱🏽‍♂️👧🏼👦🏼
Further, why does she pull her shorts up so much that they’re showing half her arse🤦🏽‍♀️. It’s really not appropriate to prance around your partners child like that. If my brothers bird was acting like that around my nephew I’d tear her a new hole to show off.

She has no self respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I though the exact same! Her story of her getting on the plane looks like individual lashes to me 😤

Reactions: 1
Body language says it all here. Crazy Daisey is literally smothering our poor Boobie.

Boobie looks scared. He’s defo giving the ‘send help’ eyes whilst contemplating moving his arm a bit closer to his fave (Ellie). Craizey (my new shortened name for her) has her arm around him and & has clearly squeezed her arse onto that chair. There’s no affection from him towards her, no arm around her or at least touching her leg. He’s closer to Ellie than Craizey.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Couple goals 😂👀
Literally thought the same thing! I know daisey and Ellie are sister and look similar ish but Tom and Ellie - that's power couple material right there... Especially as daisey is so half arsed with the work she does. Ellie is way more mature and more suited I reckon

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.