O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen on his older stories though taking him out partying to all hours, the poor boy looked knackered ☹
Toms ex who passed away, is that deacons mum? Where does deacon stay when Tom is out and about?
No I don’t think that was deacons mum. Im sure when he put something on insta about it, he put in the comments that it wasn’t his mum.

Reactions: 1
No I don’t think that was deacons mum. Im sure when he put something on insta about it, he put in the comments that it wasn’t his mum.
Ah ok I didn’t think so but never seen anything about deacons mum so did wonder. Bet Daisey won’t like that there’s another woman who will always be part of Tom and Deacons life!

Oh gosh. I did not know that
Yeah people around him drinking and doing all sorts then half naked girls sitting on deacons knee taking photos/videos (I’m sure being a young lad he loved it but no place for a young un) had him up to all hours 😒

Reactions: 5
He truly is a good father, he is just a bit immature. His ex Ashleigh was such a strong, positive female influence in his life and by what I’ve seen on social media, treated Deaconn as though he were her own. I was laughing at Toms story earlier when he was taking a video of him and Miss Daisey then he suddenly called Deacon over into get in the video and she walked away out of view 😂😂. Was probably raging 😂. I feel like she competes with Deaconn. I think she’ll compete with anyone in Toms life for his time and affection. She gives off mega possessive psycho vibes

Reactions: 10
Yes. I thought she had the hump as well. She does seem to compete with the son.

Poor boy, had not known that his mother had died but Tom does seem to have a good relationship with him

Reactions: 2
Yes. I thought she had the hump as well. She does seem to compete with the son.

Poor boy, had not known that his mother had died but Tom does seem to have a good relationship with him
It wasn’t his mum who died - I asked because I wasn’t sure but someone said it’s not his mum

Lizzie is not his mum, his mum is someone Tom went out with when he was like 16 and is definitely alive.

Reactions: 3
I was confused by this as I thought lizzie was his mum but Tom himself said a few years ago that she wasn't

It was either on fb or ig I saw it

Reactions: 4
It was definitely on instagram where i seen lizzie wasn’t deacon’s mum. He put a post on not long ago about lizzie dying & how much he struggled for a long time. It seems to of been taken down now. Wouldn’t be shocked if that has someone to do with miss daisy.

Reactions: 5
Strange one 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn’t think Lizzie was his mum but says in that article they became parents, must be a mistake
It is weird yeah, I’m from near them. I know she got with Tom when the son was very young and like Ashley, treated him like her own

Reactions: 2
I was always under the impression Lizzie was the kids mum, if not she certainly looks a lot like him however I was also under impression they weren't actually an item when she died but TZ likes to dine out on the whole weeping widow story when he needs the likes and comments.

It was definitely on instagram where i seen lizzie wasn’t deacon’s mum. He put a post on not long ago about lizzie dying & how much he struggled for a long time. It seems to of been taken down now. Wouldn’t be shocked if that has someone to do with miss daisy.
Jesus i hope not, i hope tom would put his foot down enough and tell her to duck off nd get a grip.

Reactions: 4
It is weird yeah, I’m from near them. I know she got with Tom when the son was very young and like Ashley, treated him like her own
Your right, I just found a Facebook page dedicated to her Lizzie where Tom has written a lot and when he mentioned deacon taking about Lizzie he doesn’t refer to her as mum. So sad for them both to go through that either way

I think Tom is a grade A twit but I didn’t know about his girlfriend dying. I’ve looked at his posts about her and he clearly adored her 🙁 sad. I hope Daisey still lets him speak about her and keep her memory going!

Reactions: 6
I think Tom is a grade A twit but I didn’t know about his girlfriend dying. I’ve looked at his posts about her and he clearly adored her 🙁 sad. I hope Daisey still lets him speak about her and keep her memory going!
I saw the Facebook page when I first got to know who Tom was through his music and yeah you can tell he absolutely adored her. Such a hard thing to have to go through.

I don't get that vibe with him and daisey. She just seems to be there all the time.. Like why couldn't she fly out with her family and let him be with the lads? She had to be there with them?! I would have gone with the family and met them there... Why would I wanna be around all the lads lol. Killjoy 🤐

Ellie seems to be concentrating more on business and I actually admire her ethic despite thinking the brand is wayyyyy to expensive and that they obviously delete all comments that are not to their liking but she is wayyy more professional than daisey. Daisey just comes across as arrogant and controlling nowadays 😩 she seems bitter already and she has barely lived!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.