O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah tbf I think that’s the LV purse she bought inside it.

I’m just going to put it out there... I fully believe Daiseys buying followers. If you look at her profile on social blade, no way she’s interesting enough to bring in over 1k followers a day, and I’m sorry but Ellie’s far more interesting than Daisey and look at the difference in monthly average followers. She’s desperate to hit 1mil🙈

Your Fendi might be real hun, but everything else about you is pure fake AF

looked through her insta and it deffo looks like she's buying followers, especially looking at the pictures posted on that day (some there wernt even any???). looking through her more recent posts she gets an average of 14-19k likes, the odd few with 30k (usually half naked or with Tom). If you look back at her older posts most her posts were getting 20-30k likes and the bigger ones getting 50/60. Maybe she's noticed the interest in her is feigning and this is her way of bringing it back? Definitely looks dodgy though wouldn't surprise me if she was

1. Ellie O’Donnell, @missellie_o, 824k followers, 69.1% estimated real followers
  2. Daisey O’Donnell, @daiseyodonnell, 675k followers, 63.4% estimated real followers
back in 2019 too so they've been doing it awhile....

Reactions: 4
Don’t instagram punish you if you’re buying followers too like you don’t show up as much in the homepage etc as they know your growth isn’t organic, I’ve heard of this before

Reactions: 1
This is how I feel about the Gale twins from Love Island this year. Find it so strange how they pose and dress together. All under the guise of a strong sisterly bond but unfortunately I think they know sex sells as does the fantasy around twins 🤢

I am completely out of my depth with the youth of today though (I’m 30 🤣) and the hyper sexualisation of themselves. Even if it is sold as “empowerment”, not entirely sure I believe that in a lot of the cases.

Just to strange I mean I’m close to my sisters but wow if we sexualized ourselves I’m every situation like they do ( skimpy clothes on the shop run) my dad would seriously lock the front door and tell us go put some clothes on 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t instagram punish you if you’re buying followers too like you don’t show up as much in the homepage etc as they know your growth isn’t organic, I’ve heard of this before
they say they do but looking up online it seems its actually rare they do AND all these companies were you buy fake followers know to bypass these rules

Reactions: 3
I personally think they’ve lost their relatability which is why their following has been slowly decreasing. If you compare them to some YouTube mega stars like Emma Chamberlin and Pewdiepie who have managed to stay relevant for long, it’s because they still have a connection with their fans. Other Instagrammers as well like Molly Mae manage to stay relevant even after most love island stars fade into obscurity because she is still humble and has not changed for the worse since she became famous after love island. I checked their social blade and their average monthly following if you look at June 20 has been decreasing and is so much less than it was a year ago, but even though it shouldn’t be as they have a clothing line on ASOS ect, but they come off as stuck up and kinda fake which is maybe why they don’t get as many new followers as they did when they were more humble. Sos for the mini essay :)

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Oh tit guys.... we have a TV series to look forward too.. WE ARE THE OTROLLS.... the question is will this address the DJ'ing that has never happened, LA move, fake designer bags and their Botox/filler appointments?
da phuc is straight fwd tv! Hahahaha watch out Kardashians the O Dolls are coming for you

da phuc is straight fwd tv! Hahahaha watch out Kardashians the O Dolls are coming for you
Also just saw TZ’s latest “drop” with the musical mega star that is Dappy. The video is gearing up to be more cringe than “you want me”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhhh time for a new thread!!.... come on guys what’s your best suggestions - I need a laugh😂

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion:

The OTrollz - one's a complete witch and a total mare, the other is so desperate she's back with Stephen Bear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The otrollz- bad extensions, fake bags and fillers, subjects that are sore, don’t even look at there boyfriends or Daisey will break ya jaw 👊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The otrollz - botched barbies of Huddersfield with fake bags tits and teeth, don’t comment hate because they’ll start beef.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The O’Trollz Fake noses , tits, tans and bags .....when they older will look like big bad Bev ..like a couple of old hags

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Why has this thread died? Been away and not been watching their instas as I don’t follow them anymore so tend to have a check when something’s posted on here 😂 I did see on Twitter that ellie is going to move to Marbella though

Oh wait it’s died because there’s a new thread 😂😂😂😂 missed that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why has this thread died? Been away and not been watching their instas as I don’t follow them anymore so tend to have a check when something’s posted on here 😂 I did see on Twitter that ellie is going to move to Marbella though

Oh wait it’s died because there’s a new thread 😂😂😂😂 missed that
there’s a new thread now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.