O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That one wearing the mask looks like he’s wearing school uniform too, so surely he should have been in school, not prancing around with this lot. Or was this after school hours? In which case why not go home & get changed first!
I think the video said it was his last day at school

Which is a bit weird as I didn't think schools were finished and it was only Thursday

Reactions: 1
OD sportswear launched at Foot Asylum .........

If give them 24 hours until they are wearing and sponsoring another brand for 💵💴💶💰💰💰💰

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay so they are celebrating 1 year of odolls rip off logo brand

So my question is - it's the 28 / 05 / 2021 today.... Why is it all dated 28 / 03 / 2020 🥴 can't they count of have I missed something?

Screenshot_20210528_141531_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The photos from the new collection are hilarious it was actually hard to narrow it down. What's with the poses? What's with the line down the vagina? In nearly every photo you can see the outline of underwear which is a big no for gym clothes. The leggings also have "peachy" on the bum 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The photos from the new collection are hilarious it was actually hard to narrow it down. What's with the poses? What's with the line down the vagina? In nearly every photo you can see the outline of underwear which is a big no for gym clothes. The leggings also have "peachy" on the bum 🤮
Oh lordy Not the O trolls trying to do thier version of "juicy" 🙈😂

Wtf is this? If that ain't an implant I'll eat my overpriced £35 polyester sweatshop o troll cycling shorts... Oh wait no I won't cus I'm not a bleeping idiot buying such cheaply made tit from the wannabe hiltons
IMG_20210528_171157.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi daisey stop breaking your back to create an arse.

you’ve got no arse and your as square as a box xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It seems weird that 2 girls who live off cheeseburgers & chips have launched a fitness range lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Checking the clock every second to see how much longer you had left to work. Then setting up Instagram thinking that’s real hard work. Your old manager was right about you you are too lazy and don’t want to work. 😂
The sad thing is that she sets a wrong example for young girls. This will encourage an availability bias in all their follower’s heads: ‘I can quit my job because Ellie did and she was succesful’ while they don’t see the hundreds of times it failed for hundreds of others. Ellie was lucky it seemed to have worked out for her for now (...we’ll see in a few years when the Instagram fad is over...)

Reactions: 20
Quitting a job just because someone said something negative? Wow yeah these girls really aren’t set for the real world, the amount of tit that gets flung around day in day out in every type or ordinary job, stand up & speak for yourself instead of quitting a whole job, that’s a better lesson for young people.

Reactions: 23
Daisey sat on the Royal Throne having a boss babe weeeeeeeeeee featuring a huge toilet brush

Screenshot_20210528_202256_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ellie was lucky it seemed to have worked out for her
She is definitely not lucky. Everything has been paid for by Daddy O D. Thier "brand" is nowhere near good enough to be on the local market never mind Selfridges.

It's never been about luck.. Its all about who you know and how much money you can throw.

Trust me... If Ellie wasn't from the family background she was there is no way she would have made it this far. We have to remember these girls don't even look like thier natural selves and they've bought a lot of bot followers - no luck about it. And definitely not something to be proud of. Anyone can buy / sleep thier way to the top if they've got money behind them. Ridiculous statement she's made there 😂 daisey is one of the laziest we have seen and then clothes are.... 🙈🙈🙈

She is not someone I would want children of mine to aspire to be like. Literally zero talent - even uses the same face from the face app as other "influencers" 😅

It's just all so fake. Parents have created a pair of spoilt self entitled brats and they are willing to pay anything to get thier name out there. Even if it is all practically Ali express tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Quitting a job just because someone said something negative? Wow yeah these girls really aren’t set for the real world, the amount of tit that gets flung around day in day out in every type or ordinary job, stand up & speak for yourself instead of quitting a whole job, that’s a better lesson for young people.
If she didn’t have mummy and daddy to lean back on she would have definitely hung on to that job. Silly little mare.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.