O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Bart’…still makes me crease!!!🤣🤣🤣

He’s just wrong in every way…always hiding and on the run from something! 🙄 With his track record he really thinks people are gonna take his advice…hilarious really! Everything that kid has is on tick 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Lee must read here too because he just basically said fcuk errrybody & made Daisey his PFP!🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lee must read here too because he just basically said fcuk errrybody & made Daisey his PFP!🤷🏼‍♀️
Or rather Daisey has had a huge go at him for making her feel invisible as a girlfriend…and rightly so!!

I can’t actually believe how much Ellie’s engagement has gone down!! She has 1.2 million followers that we all know are mostly brought, and the genuine ones aren’t particularly interested in her roid vein bulging criminal Jay!!! He’s brought her popularity down SO much!!!!😂😂 People actually seem more interested in Daisey and Lee atm!! I think the respect people had for Ellie has been lost because of her choosing a criminal as a boyfriend!!

Reactions: 10
Or rather Daisey has had a huge go at him for making her feel invisible as a girlfriend…and rightly so!!

I can’t actually believe how much Ellie’s engagement has gone down!! She has 1.2 million followers that we all know are mostly brought, and the genuine ones aren’t particularly interested in her roid vein bulging criminal Jay!!! He’s brought her popularity down SO much!!!!😂😂 People actually seem more interested in Daisey and Lee atm!! I think the respect people had for Ellie has been lost because of her choosing a criminal as a boyfriend!!
Jay is an angel compared to Lee and his family! Look up Liam Byrne Lee’s Dad I don’t think Daisey realises what sort of people she has become involved with. 😬 I can’t see her being the type of person who will be waiting for someone while they are doing a prison sentence. It’s like she can’t be on her own jumps from one boyfriend to the next.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Lee has met the O’Donnells yet, it seems that boyfriends are usually heavily involved in meeting the fam and them spending time together. But seems Daisey goes off to spend time with Lee and his family rather than him coming to hers

Reactions: 6
Jay is an angel compared to Lee and his family! Look up Liam Byrne Lee’s Dad I don’t think Daisey realises what sort of people she has become involved with. 😬 I can’t see her being the type of person who will be waiting for someone while they are doing a prison sentence. It’s like she can’t be on her own jumps from one boyfriend to the next.
Jay most certainly isn’t an Angel…he’s been done for fraud and been in prison for his wrong doings…he’s a criminal and that will stay with him forever.

Reactions: 3
Daisey would enjoy all the fuss around the Byrne's, she would think it would bring up her crime family

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL and she also admits she doesn't click on fitness apps and she only wants FWD because she "always wanted to have a fitness app"

correction: he made her *tit* his PFP
I just checked & his PFP now is different than when I first posted…now it’s a much clearer pic & it is very much him on a Daisey pillow!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol Daisey making that fake account to leave comments saying her & Lee never broke up they’ve just kept it “private”, but then why was Lee interacting with loads of girls he follows then suddenly stopped again? I really don’t understand her constant lying & pretending it’s SO childish (he left comments on pictures too but some reason not showing the full screenshots)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I really do wish Daisey would decide which shape face /jawline she has before she hits the Facetune. She changes face shape more often than her nails. Square jaw, heart shaped, round - no matter how many shapes you give us Me Gal we always know you’re a moon 🌚
it’s the nose I can’t keep up with😂😂🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread idea???

Cheaply made clothes, face tune fails, worry less about their careers & more about their nails!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.