Odd Neighbours / Neighbour Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what my neighbours are like it drives me insane!
I can’t think why she’s done that?
Surely she knows I know she has done it to spite me in some small way? Or does she think she will do it first so then I can’t or risk looking like I’ve copied?

either way she is a c*** and her husband is a clown haired permanently drunk hot tub wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t think why she’s done that?
Surely she knows I know she has done it to spite me in some small way? Or does she think she will do it first so then I can’t or risk looking like I’ve copied?

either way she is a c*** and her husband is a clown haired permanently drunk hot tub wanker
Next time, tell her you’re having something/something done to your house that you wouldn’t dream of buying or having done. So, for example, you want to redecorate a room in your house and you want it quite simply done with one coloured wall. Tell her you want it quite busy with heavy patterned wallpaper. Deny you ever said you wanted the former. People like this really get on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking to my neighbour the other week and says I wanted to replace the 40 year old garage door, she had the same exact one from when these houses were first built.
I mentioned I wanted a roller garage door but they were quite expensive so was thinking about it for a bit.
Who had a roller door installed a week after our conversation? Any guesses?

so now if I get one I look like I’ve copied but it was my bleeping idea! Lol
Our neighbours have copied us. Their front garden is a carbon copy of ours, we painted our back fence...they painted theirs...a different colour but still painted, we jet washed our flags front and back so did they, we now have a front gate and are waiting for them to get one now.
So fun.
We are flattered that we have inspired these people, raised the bar and set an example. We must have excellent taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why oh why are my neighbours drilling and banging something together at this time of night? 😂😂😂

Is it 11pm that it becomes unreasonable?

Reactions: 4
Unless its an emergency repair its completely ridiculous
I have recorded it on the noise diary thing but I just don't want the housing team saying we are being petty after last week's events. But I am certain they are banging the furniture but also odd bangs on the wall alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why oh why are my neighbours drilling and banging something together at this time of night? 😂😂😂

Is it 11pm that it becomes unreasonable?
My new neighbour woke me up at 3am on Saturday morning doing some sort of diy or decorating. I honestly can’t understand people.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I honestly think sometimes I have lovely neighbours but have the worst son ever, theyre a lovely couple but they're 30 something year old son is still living at home, nothing wrong with that, but when I was younger we were repeatedly woken up by police raiding the property cause he was involved with drugs, guns and gangs! He went to prison for 4 years for possession of a firearm and now has no job and smokes weed all day and all night in their garage which stinks! I work shifts and construction get in at 4am and he's out there smoking again and again

Park on their drive, Apparently, it's legal to park on other people's drive as long as you are not blocking their drive.

I cannot imagine doing such a thing but oh wouldn't it be nice to sometimes get some own back.
This is true also, the Police will only get involved and move a car if you need to get out i.e. an emergency and even then itll be the least priority compared to other incidents and they also don't get much involved in neighbours issues of noise because its the EHO who deal with that! They often will just refer it to third party mediation unless its extreme issues!

Reactions: 3
It sounds like we all want to move to a detached house in the country. I wonder if there are enough to go round for us all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The feral children are currently screaming in their garden. Having some kind of screaming competition. I haven't just ran to tattle... this has been going on for FORTY FIVE MINUTES

😐😐😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
New neighbours moving in over the road. Absolute scruffs. Kill me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh joy! There's someone who keeps playing loud music. Yesterday, it sounded as though they were banging drums or something equally irritating. And we have a neighbour who screams a lot. Horrible.

• Sad
My neighbour keeps burning something every day - it looks like having a BBQ but it doesn't smell like it. I don't mind normal BBQ smells, but this is way stronger and rancid smell whatever they're burning. And even on top floor with all doors and windows shut the smell comes up(might I add from the back of the house to the front of the house (room I am in) that's how bad it is. Eurgh!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
My neighbour keeps burning something every day - it looks like having a BBQ but it doesn't smell like it. I don't mind normal BBQ smells, but this is way stronger and rancid smell whatever they're burning. And even on top floor with all doors and windows shut the smell comes up(might I add from the back of the house to the front of the house (room I am in) that's how bad it is. Eurgh!!!
Bodies? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Knock the door and ask them to stop burning their dirty knickers as it's stinking the street out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t get me started. Mine has grown ivy all over my fence. I want to replace my fences but literally no point while the ivy is running wild. Drives me crazy. Any suggestions on how I can get rid of this ivy? He has lived in the house since it was built & thinks he owns the road! I would in an ideal world like no neighbours 😂
You could pull it off, but it needs to be hacked away at the roots. My grandfather's house had ivy growing all over it from next door and he only sorted it out when he wanted to use us when placing a pipe.

Or have loud sex 😂
Time for payback. Fraiser in Bora Bora style.

The feral children are currently screaming in their garden. Having some kind of screaming competition. I haven't just ran to tattle... this has been going on for FORTY FIVE MINUTES

😐😐😐
I juat don't understand why they scream. Soon as they got home from school yesterday they were off. Get a bleeping muzzle on them!

Reactions: 4
I juat don't understand why they scream. Soon as they got home from school yesterday they were off. Get a bleeping muzzle on them!
I won't let the 2yr old scream excessively in the garden. I can't stand the noise myself there's no need of it . I'm dreading whoever buys the house nextdoor to me being someone with feral kids 😭🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Same with dogs that bark constantly.... surely it’s getting on the owners nerves as well as everyone else’s?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.