Odd Neighbours / Neighbour Problems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to answer this all told the council that I am not going in to temp or homeless as this is there fault uv had dealing with both my neigjbours since I moved in but him next door has got worse his mum causes alot of it. I have ptsd as I was previously assaulted at 17 and this has made me worse so a week away will help I hope thanks for asking I have all his bail conditions he's not allowed near me my flat or try and contact me also there more to it when I spoke to the council they seen the videos and they know I can't live there anymore I'm in tears all the time my mum came in to hers and I'm crying because of a door opening I'm an actual wreck I also need to ask about his camera as it keep going off

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone else live on a "Keeping up with the Jones's" kind of street?

My close neighbours have really gone all out this time. They've gone and bought a puppy that's the exact same breed and colour as the neighbours at the opposite side to them bought during the summer holidays. Can't really believe it. They're not pet people at all, they don't walk anywhere, have previously said they don't like pets as they mess up the house. This puppy must've been upwards of £2000!
Really feel sorry for the poor thing and I hope they give it up to someone who's gonna care about it soon.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
We got out front garden done recently. Our neighbour came out to my partner and asked if he was extending the works across both front gardens. My partner laughed as he thought they were joking. They weren’t 🤣 haven’t spoken to us since

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's that time of year again when my neighbour gets his leafblower out and blows all the leaves from his garden onto the road. At least he's stopped blowing them into my driveway after I mentioned how rude it was .... :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's that time of year again when my neighbour gets his leafblower out and blows all the leaves from his garden onto the road. At least he's stopped blowing them into my driveway after I mentioned how rude it was .... :rolleyes:
The level of ignorance in society today is shocking! People just don't consider others at all.

• Sad
I have a few neighbours who brush them onto the other side of the shared driveway. Don’t think they’ve ever heard of wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My neighbour slams his back door EVERY TIME and it’s really unnecessary. Why not close it slowly but firmly, like a normal person! My house shakes!! (1800’s terrace)

Edit. I just needed somewhere to vent 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had new neighbours move in 2 weeks ago. Despite having parking for 5 cars and only having 3 cars on the drive at the moment, they have one car parked on the bend and blocking the pavement.

Husband is spitting feathers. I have told him to chill out as they are clearly visitors (they aren't normally there) and it is a dangerous bend, so they will soon stop parking there when they get smashed in to.

Reactions: 2
Ha this reminds of an Instagram post I saw today (which I think was originally a tweet), it was about their neighbour using their leafblower to blow leaves into their garden. Someone responded they should ask to borrow the neighbours leafblower and blow it back!
At least yours has stopped, but madness that you had to tell him it was rude and he didn't figure that out on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There are leaf blowers that dont suck?

Reactions: 2
I have emailed my housing about next door keep cutting the tops of my plants and asking what the guidelines are on smoking right on our patio boundaries.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against smoking but this person lights up every single time I go out the back. she is doing it on purpose as when she is being friendly to me she never smokes there, always shouts out "going up the back of the garden for a ciggie so you don't get the smoke near you"

I had my table and chairs there and tried a few times to give the grandchildren lunch or dinner at the table but every time she would light up. She could hear me calling the kids to come and eat.

I had to stop their dad from going to her door the other week as she scared them by waiting until they were asleep, then getting something and banging on the wall as hard as she can.

It's damn a shame hitman are illegal ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 7
There are leaf blowers that dont suck?
Sadly, yes. I think most normal people would blow them all into a pile and then put them on the compost or into the garden bin, but my neighbour is lazy and just gets rid of them from his garden so they become someone else's problem (usually mine). I've told him that's he's rude and disrespectful but he doesn't care as long as his garden is tidy. It's just one more thing in the long list of how rude my neighbour is.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Sadly, yes. I think most normal people would blow them all into a pile and then put them on the compost or into the garden bin, but my neighbour is lazy and just gets rid of them from his garden so they become someone else's problem (usually mine). I've told him that's he's rude and disrespectful but he doesn't care as long as his garden is tidy. It's just one more thing in the long list of how rude my neighbour is.
Seems like a complete waste of time blowing them around 😂

Reactions: 4
My neighbor watched me clear our parking area (shared car park) of leaves before she swept her ginnel and pushed them all into the car park, blocking a drain. It's happened before and I cleared them that time, almost filling my green bin.
Not this time mf, I went out and threw them all back up her ginnel. Sick to death of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My neighbor watched me clear our parking area (shared car park) of leaves before she swept her ginnel and pushed them all into the car park, blocking a drain. It's happened before and I cleared them that time, almost filling my green bin.
Not this time mf, I went out and threw them all back up her ginnel. Sick to death of her.
I love how your actions are in direct contrast to your username :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
My neighbour slams his back door EVERY TIME and it’s really unnecessary. Why not close it slowly but firmly, like a normal person! My house shakes!! (1800’s terrace)

Edit. I just needed somewhere to vent 😂
Totally off topic but

Does your house have a cellar. I love old houses, the stories they could tell, they have so much history.

Ive mentioned this before but I dont understand what my neighbours do before bed that consists of a good hour of banging and slamming doors. Its's every night!! I swear they have some kind of Crystal Maze style get up where they have to open several doors to get into bed. Their whole house is laminate an everything is so echoey I can hear all sorts. How do you not notice this?

My old neighbour grassed on me and my mate to the landlord for having a bbq in the first lockdown when it was roasting 🥴 They didn't like that I had company. So they basically looked over my fence, saw I wasn't completely devoid of all social interaction and it upset them. (I live alone, which they knew and so does my mate, it was our bubble) Busy bodying weirdos.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.