Odd Neighbours / Neighbour Problems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They arent on 192 so i can only assume they are relatively new. Its just so frustrating! The prices of the ex council houses has gone through the roof so its a decent area for schools, transport and local facilities. Dont know where the council found this family but they should do more to support residents when they put in problem neighbours!
Or don't have a landline or ex-directory. Voting register (electoral register) will be your best bet. or if anyone knows them.

Council /housing doesn't really take any notice of who people are. my next-door neighbour is all noise intolerant and doesn't like people and is aggressive but they put her in a little close of old and disabled people even though she isn't herself disabled physically

Or don't have a landline or ex-directory. Voting register (electoral register) will be your best bet. or if anyone knows them.

Council /housing doesn't really take any notice of who people are. my next-door neighbour is all noise intolerant and doesn't like people and is aggressive but they put her in a little close of old and disabled people even though she isn't herself disabled physically
Its so bad! They make work for themselves and make ppls lives miserable! The saddest thing is everywhere seems to be the same at the moment. Great streets ruined by 1 or 2 households or ppl not even from that street travelling to these streets. Not a day goes by when someone in the local area hasnt had a break in or video of groups of the grey jogger uniformed kids trying car doors!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Its so bad! They make work for themselves and make ppls lives miserable! The saddest thing is everywhere seems to be the same at the moment. Great streets ruined by 1 or 2 households or ppl not even from that street travelling to these streets. Not a day goes by when someone in the local area hasnt had a break in or video of groups of the grey jogger uniformed kids trying car doors!

It would be lovely if they put all the problem people in one area and they have to work hard at being a good neighbour before they are let out. that goes for those buying as well. 😂

Reactions: 6
It would be lovely if they put all the problem people in one area and they have to work hard at being a good neighbour before they are let out. that goes for those buying as well. 😂
Oh yea 100% i just want a quiet like. 99% of my neighbours also want a quiet life. We all work and come home too knackered to have to litter pick, parent ppls delinquent children and pay for all the things they damage

I had mediation with a neighbour arranged by the council & police. Complete waste of time as the other party told a pack of lies & the mediation could not progress to get us in the same room together 🙄
I was told I had to attend this even though I said it was completely pointless and they planned to bring their entire family to it, when I had no one. In the end, (luckily) they said they couldn’t do any of the dates that I gave so we didn’t have it. But I didn’t want to sit there with 5 people who regularly threaten to follow and stab me and make my life hell on a daily basis. As a result, anything else I’ve tried to report gets “well you refused mediation so we can’t help you.”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
My neighbour and his 3 sons were away all week. There wasnt a single piece of litter in my drive way as a result. They came back this evening and I just returned home to find a plastic bottle smack in the middle of drive right in front of my front door. I normally pick up the litter but I just made an excuse to go out to my car and kick it into their drive 😡

Reactions: 7
All the way around my neighbour's fence that borders the pathway all her plants are overhanging.
Her hedge out the front is overgrown and messy. she has a bamboo that is hanging over my side of our shared fence but the very 2nd a plant of mine peeks over our border fence she snips the top off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My mum has a small house in a built up area and her antisocial neighbour decided to plant 6 massive silver birch trees right along the border with her garden. So all summer they completely block the sun, and in autumn her small patio totally fills with leaves and block her gutters. He’s a horrible man anyway but that’s incidental.
She doesn’t subscribe to council garden waste collection as her garden is all slabbed, so I’m just going to sweep them up as they fall and throw them back over fence. Could get interesting 🙂

Reactions: 10
So i have not wrote on this bit for a while as i was living in hell anyways on friday night my neighbour and his mum attacked me and my other neighbour and the police are looking for him we don't know if he has been caught and we are not allowed back unless someone is with us. Sent an email to council told them i need a move and no doubt we will have to argue with them over it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So i have not wrote on this bit for a while as i was living in hell anyways on friday night my neighbour and his mum attacked me and my other neighbour and the police are looking for him we don't know if he has been caught and we are not allowed back unless someone is with us. Sent an email to council told them i need a move and no doubt we will have to argue with them over it
I really hope they move you (or them ) somewhere else. it should be they get evicted really but we all know they wont be

Reactions: 4
I really hope they move you (or them ) somewhere else. it should be they get evicted really but we all know they wont be
He owns his flat so it's me and my other neighbour that is getting moved after the past 2 years I'm done they have to get something from the police I should hear back tomorrow

Reactions: 1
He owns his flat so it's me and my other neighbour that is getting moved after the past 2 years I'm done they have to get something from the police I should hear back tomorrow
Well I hope all goes well and you get your perfect home

Well I hope all goes well and you get your perfect home
Aww I will be not moving in to just anywhere the council knows and the police know they have messed this up he has tried to do alot to us over the past few months iv not been home and he has called the police qt 1pm on my neighbour for noise she was changing her house about honestly it's all a joke and they came out and he tried to blame me

Aww I will be not moving in to just anywhere the council knows and the police know they have messed this up he has tried to do alot to us over the past few months iv not been home and he has called the police qt 1pm on my neighbour for noise she was changing her house about honestly it's all a joke and they came out and he tried to blame me

• Heart
If he owns his home what he has done could go against him in the future if he wants to sell, because you have to legally declare any police trouble/disputes with the neighbours. Good luck hope you find somewhere nice 🤞

If he owns his home what he has done could go against him in the future if he wants to sell, because you have to legally declare any police trouble/disputes with the neighbours. Good luck hope you find somewhere nice 🤞
He was found and charged today with his mum... council have told me now i have 2 options put myself homeless and then ill get a move or wait for a move also i got to say my neighbour is allowed back to his flat.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He was found and charged today with his mum... council have told me now i have 2 options put myself homeless and then ill get a move or wait for a move also i got to say my neighbour is allowed back to his flat.
Whatever you decide I wish you a lot of luck with it and hope you can settle somewhere and feel safe 🤞🤞 not feeling comfortable in your own home is the worst

Whatever you decide I wish you a lot of luck with it and hope you can settle somewhere and feel safe 🤞🤞 not feeling comfortable in your own home is the worst
I have 0 clue what i am going to do all i know is he is back in the flat and i dont want to go back to my own i am away for a week on friday so they better sort something out

• Sad
  • Heart
I have 0 clue what i am going to do all i know is he is back in the flat and i dont want to go back to my own i am away for a week on friday so they better sort something out
It's a hard choice as emergency accommodations aren't great. personally if possible, I would stay put and keep bugging them. while you are in your unsafe home you have more leverage to get your permanent home faster and can turn down anything not suitable. If you are in a crap temporary place you might take something that in the longer term isn't the best choice

BUT if you feel you are in danger, get out fast. Hopefully, you can take the better option as they might be on their best behaviour since being arrested. All the best whatever you decide

Hope your ok? I seen you posted that he and his mother were arrested and charged do you know if they were given any conditions on their release from police station ie keep so many meters away from you and the other tenant while they are on bail? I know it’s easier said than done when I’m not in your position but I wouldn’t give up the place your living in even if you think your in danger the council could say you’ve potentially made yourself homeless and are not willing to help

Working with people in similar situations to yourself the council will not provide you with an immediate move unless the Police issue a threat to your life notice. They will put you on the waiting list, bidding list etc... and may give you more points but that's all.
It's an absolute nightmare situation and I really feel for you, not that any of that makes a difference, but still ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.