NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Just Jess is getting all her friends to write reviews, so many in the last couple of hours. Time to do some more reporting

Reactions: 5
With good time management it’s quite literally very possible to do!

Reactions: 2
Omg I used to use her nail lady, I can’t believe she wasn’t paying Kiri that makes me so mad

Reactions: 4
Welle club is a crook- google will give the same recipes. Or just join and print all the recipes and meal plans for the free trial

A serving is one inch x one inch!

Reactions: 2
“Babes can you go and write me a review. Drop in there about my “Dole” colab so that everyone can see I’m really sought after by companies and brands are DYING to work with me!”
Also the last bit about “I always read the details in the posts…maybe others should try it too” …not everyone has time, like us losers to sit refreshing her stories before heading out to get their treats!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Why does this person get up really early when the food isn’t out until 10, make that make sense??

Edit: “I live close to a fancy doughnut shop but I choose to go to a non fancy one instead”

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
A detail for commerce commission reports:

There were 28 reviews prior to 24th Nov.

Also so we can see how many get added before her story disappears.

Reactions: 9

Imagine reading all these fake reviews thinking they are good then going there and it's dry stale or nothing there

Reactions: 8
If she is a bakery that does coffee (and not a cafe that does Doughnuts)

then why is she opening before she has her bakery goods ready ???!!??? If Jess wrote this herself her logic is so whack it explains the business model. Or if this is a legit customer no wonder she drives past a fancy doughnut place.

Reactions: 9
Imagine reading all these fake reviews thinking they are good then going there and it's dry stale or nothing there
The photos of the food in the reviews looks sickly sweet, and kind of dry. But hey, as long as its instagrammable? Altho unsure shes hitting that mark with the cum drizzles.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.