NZ Influencers #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loathe wood wicks. Once I had one that smoked out the entire house, to the point it was up my kids noses the next morning. Black snot. It was awful!

Reactions: 3
Does it hurt?

Please share a link of the one you have

I may be #influenced

Reactions: 2
Does it hurt?

Please share a link of the one you have

I may be #influenced
I’m not sure where it came from as I stole it from my sister! But it looks like this: https://notsocks.co.nz/crystal-hair...MIiKrxjIy-hAMVl9QWBR1EAA9iEAQYAiABEgK6SfD_BwE

And no pain! It kind of feels similar to using a scrub on your legs. I don’t think it’s suitable for underarm/public area and I think it works better on shorter hair so like 1-3 days growth.
---
Yup I do it most days except when I tan. Takes less than 5mins. I’ve found that my legs feel so much better than they did when I was shaving cos I don’t get that annoying strawberry rash on them anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Probably won’t be able to afford firewood again this year now she’s traveling

Of course she will. Fuck it, I hadn't realised she'd come back here. The taxpayers don't need the burden of her health problems and benefit payouts.
Surely she won’t be able to get solo when she’s publicly in a relationship and living with someone?!

Reactions: 4
Thank you your sister was very kind

Didnt they have a closing down sale before the rebrand too?

That's hilarious!!

Reactions: 1
So Finau is getting all her boys back in NZ?
If she really wanted them here she would use after pay or something and pay it off with drug hustles in no time
---
That’s different to an epilator though an epilator pulls all the hairs out, yours looks way nicer

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This isn’t an epilator, an epilator pulls out the hair from the root (and hurts! Though some more than others, some people say it’s not bad for them at all but your thing is painless as it just buffs the hair away using exfoliation essentially)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.