NZ Influencers #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get anyone who talks about migraines and posts while apparently still having one.
I know right. I had one recently and all I wanted to do was bleeping die under a cold wet flannel. I couldn’t even speak properly, so slurred. I get the spewing ones too so RIP me.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Cassieeeeee, you give way more air time to tattle than your little fan club! Go give them a “love heart” like the perfect big blogger you are😂😂😂

How rude of you not to acknowledge such arse licking comments - or are they your “fake” accounts?🫣🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When will Erin learn.

Naked Harry but for a cartoon peach. He cannot give permission. This pic should only be in the family album. She should know better. More reporting coming up

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She can shop now that Brett’s sold and packed 600 candles with no help from her
If my/our business just failed, I wouldn't be leaving my partner/husband behind to go to a concert, unless of course I had no empathy and put my needs above his. In those videos he looked broken, she looked like she was thinking "what can I buy in Aussie".

Poor Brett is in damage recovery mode, and she's in spending.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
MFM how does she have time to read that much? I am struggling to finish my first book of this year let alone 160! Shows she does jack tit all day!! Phil needs to get the balls to stand up to the lazy flop.

Reactions: 9
Yes!!! If he were doing them with correct form, but he just looked like a dying caterpillar. Going to wreck his back of he keeps it arched like that🤦

I did some push ups today in front of the mirror at the gym just to check I didn’t do them like this 😅😭 he is the walking, talking definition of the Ick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If my/our business just failed, I wouldn't be leaving my partner/husband behind to go to a concert, unless of course I had no empathy and put my needs above his. In those videos he looked broken, she looked like she was thinking "what can I buy in Aussie".

Poor Brett is in damage recovery mode, and she's in spending.😢
I wonder if they will announce they are breaking up soon ? He looks BROKEN and she’s trying to stuff herself into clothes and spending up a storm !

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they will announce they are breaking up soon ? He looks BROKEN and she’s trying to stuff herself into clothes and spending up a storm !
I’d be surprised if this happened because she won’t end things, she gets to boss him around. And he won’t end things because of God.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
One of my favourite NZ beauty brands/companies to buy from has just done a giveaway on Instagram.
Only 45 people entered and the winner just so happened to be someone who has 17,000 followers 🙄 I checked out of interest and the rest of the entries were your everyday people who only have a couple hundred followers.
Jokes on them because the winner didn’t even re-share the tagged story about them winning and hasn’t acknowledged it to their following at all 😂🖕🏼

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else bleeping hate the words 'kiddos' and 'bubba' 🤮 they're right up there with 'hubby' for me 🤢
Man I find myself referring to my husband as hubby sometimes in social instances where people wouldn’t personally know him and give myself the bleeping ick! Who do I think I am 😩
---
“Do I look good” “I think I look hot”
She is the definition of DELUSIONAL.
And yes I know she’s being sarcastic about joking to smoke to rile seasoning up which is even more fucked. Yuckkkkkk!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
MFM how does she have time to read that much? I am struggling to finish my first book of this year let alone 160! Shows she does jack tit all day!! Phil needs to get the balls to stand up to the lazy flop.
So you have to add her as a friend on Good Reads to see what the actual books she's read are but there's a list you can see of who's read the most books this week, she's apparently read 18 so far so what's that, 4 or 5 per day? Though that only puts her at number 42 on the list of top 100 readers in New Zealand, some of the top 10 have staggering amounts of books they've apparently read in a week 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So you have to add her as a friend on Good Reads to see what the actual books she's read are but there's a list you can see of who's read the most books this week, she's apparently read 18 so far so what's that, 4 or 5 per day? Though that only puts her at number 42 on the list of top 100 readers in New Zealand, some of the top 10 have staggering amounts of books they've apparently read in a week 😳
im sorry but that’s insane. Those top people have read 105 books read in a week? What kind of boooks are these? Rainbow Fairies drivel that you can read in half an hour? No one can read 105 decent books in a week. Even Maria reading 18 in a week is borderline unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who believes MFM has read 160 books this year? Wtf!
I don’t. There has only been 53 days this year and that works out to be reading 3 books a day. I wonder if she is reading kids picture books 🤔 that’s a massive amount of a lot of spare time on her hands. However, just imagine how many more books she could read if she allowed her kids to make their own lunches 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.