NZ Influencers #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some of there candles and TBH I must be the only one who’s doesn’t enjoy the crackle of the wick !! For the amount you pay it classed as a high end / middle of the road candle ( glasshouse is my favourite ) ! But I did feel sad for Bert today because Ernie was off to see Taylor and left him with all those orders ( could they not have announced the closure when she gets home ) - I’ve always called them Bert and Ernie ( Brent and Elle ) he always looks pissed and she’s always acting the fool !
I loathe wood wicks. Once I had one that smoked out the entire house, to the point it was up my kids noses the next morning. Black snot. It was awful!

Reactions: 3
No but actually these things are bleeping amazing. I have been using one for a month and I’m obsessed. I used to shave every day but now I use this with the added bonus that my legs are exfoliated as duck and they also stimulate your lymphatic system - I have lipoedema so that’s a godsend haha. TLDR they are great bleeping get one.
Does it hurt?

Please share a link of the one you have

I may be #influenced

Reactions: 2
Does it hurt?

Please share a link of the one you have

I may be #influenced
I’m not sure where it came from as I stole it from my sister! But it looks like this: https://notsocks.co.nz/crystal-hair...MIiKrxjIy-hAMVl9QWBR1EAA9iEAQYAiABEgK6SfD_BwE

And no pain! It kind of feels similar to using a scrub on your legs. I don’t think it’s suitable for underarm/public area and I think it works better on shorter hair so like 1-3 days growth.
---
Ooh I did buy one and I never used it and forgot about it but I might get it out tonight haha feels like it would take ages? Do you do it every day?
---

This made me cackle haha, business destroyer :ROFLMAO:

In saying that, Brett has just posted they've had 600 orders overnight, if we assume each order was $60 minimum, that's $36,000! That'll keep Ellie's shopping addiction afloat for a few days
Yup I do it most days except when I tan. Takes less than 5mins. I’ve found that my legs feel so much better than they did when I was shaving cos I don’t get that annoying strawberry rash on them anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Then asks about those cabins ...tagging the company.... how to make it obvs she wants to work with them...here's an idea Louisa how about putting money where it's needed instead of shopping and eating out a couple of times a day!!! Sick of these influencers always begging for free or discount tit... makes me think of them as hobos on street asking for change
Probably won’t be able to afford firewood again this year now she’s traveling 🙄

• Haha
Of course she will. duck it, I hadn't realised she'd come back here. The taxpayers don't need the burden of her health problems and benefit payouts.
Surely she won’t be able to get solo when she’s publicly in a relationship and living with someone?!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure where it came from as I stole it from my sister! But it looks like this: https://notsocks.co.nz/crystal-hair...MIiKrxjIy-hAMVl9QWBR1EAA9iEAQYAiABEgK6SfD_BwE

And no pain! It kind of feels similar to using a scrub on your legs. I don’t think it’s suitable for underarm/public area and I think it works better on shorter hair so like 1-3 days growth.
---

Yup I do it most days except when I tan. Takes less than 5mins. I’ve found that my legs feel so much better than they did when I was shaving cos I don’t get that annoying strawberry rash on them anymore.
Thank you 🙏 your sister was very kind 🤭

I wish they hadn't used so many gimmicks and sales tactics, that really cheapened the Abeille brand for me,I would have preferred a more affordable candle and less chance to win a ring or whatever. The incorrect pronunciation drove me insane. The prices were up there with Lyttelton lights candles but the quality was nowhere near as good. Perhaps not enough room in the market for them?
Didnt they have a closing down sale before the rebrand too?

I have some of there candles and TBH I must be the only one who’s doesn’t enjoy the crackle of the wick !! For the amount you pay it classed as a high end / middle of the road candle ( glasshouse is my favourite ) ! But I did feel sad for Bert today because Ernie was off to see Taylor and left him with all those orders ( could they not have announced the closure when she gets home ) - I’ve always called them Bert and Ernie ( Brent and Elle ) he always looks pissed and she’s always acting the fool !
That's hilarious!!

Reactions: 1
So Finau is getting all her boys back in NZ?
If she really wanted them here she would use after pay or something and pay it off with drug hustles in no time
---

---

That’s different to an epilator though an epilator pulls all the hairs out, yours looks way nicer

Attachments

Reactions: 5

---

This isn’t an epilator, an epilator pulls out the hair from the root (and hurts! Though some more than others, some people say it’s not bad for them at all but your thing is painless as it just buffs the hair away using exfoliation essentially)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.