Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems that she just likes to complain. Also I am so done with the handstands. Like seriouslyyyyyy. :D I am thinking of unfollowing her but I kind of want to hate watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It seems that she just likes to complain. Also I am so done with the handstands. Like seriouslyyyyyy. :D I am thinking of unfollowing her but I kind of want to hate watch 😂
Yeh I don’t follow her as I don’t want her clogging up my feed, I just check it now and again 😂 Jesus her dads latest rambling post about parenting and role models ?! Anyone else watch, I got through about half before ei gave up, wtf was that

Reactions: 2
I just don't like her dad for some reason. Idk. But in the latest video she seemed to eat smaller amounts of food and she didn't go on and on about peanut butter for once.

Reactions: 1
I just don't like her dad for some reason. Idk. But in the latest video she seemed to eat smaller amounts of food and she didn't go on and on about peanut butter for once.
Yeh that first day she seemed to eat a very normal amount .. this is exactly what abbey sharpe said, she maintains by eating loads at some points then much less at others

Reactions: 3
duck me she’s cut her hair, not her head off. can she calm the duck down with the hair stories, literally no one asked
Also yet another humble brag about how low maintenance she is... hair cut once in 9months, I recently got mine cut (and I have long hair) and it had been over a year ...I really think her dying JT blonde was a mistake it’s clearly ruined her hair, unsurprisingly

Also yet another humble brag about how low maintenance she is... hair cut once in 9months, I recently got mine cut (and I have long hair) and it had been over a year ...I really think her dying JT blonde was a mistake it’s clearly ruined her hair, unsurprisingly
i can’t stand her but i follow her because she makes me laugh at how gullible she thinks her followers are
she thinks she’s so perfect but she’s literally one of the most problematic people i follow

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else seen her Instagram stories complaining about having to edit but wanting to be outside? How long does it take to edit?! This is literally her full time job, I don’t get wtf she’s doing all the time!
Fasting?

• Haha
Her latest video was such a mess to watch, so many cuts and jumps... the title was also clickbait-ish. When I've read it fast I thought she is gonna triple the amount of the food that she eats in the day. :)

Also, she seemed to eat pretty normally during these three days - especially if any of you caught the time on the clock back. For example I noticed they had breakfast around ten-ish, then lunch at 2.00 or 3.00, dinner and dessert at around eight.

Her latest video was such a mess to watch, so many cuts and jumps... the title was also clickbait-ish. When I've read it fast I thought she is gonna triple the amount of the food that she eats in the day. :)

Also, she seemed to eat pretty normally during these three days - especially if any of you caught the time on the clock back. For example I noticed they had breakfast around ten-ish, then lunch at 2.00 or 3.00, dinner and dessert at around eight.
For how long she seems to spend editing she’s still not good at it

Lol so all her moaning about having to wait for breakfast past 8 am when she follows someone else's diet is BS. No surprise there. I finally checked out her dad's insta- so weird. That rambling live about parenting was... interesting. And his bio lol. I definitely see where she got her mentality from.

One word. Bulimia.
Yeah, I mean it’s only speculation but the content she puts out there leads me to believe that is more likely than unicorn genetics. Her dad’s video defending her didn’t do much to convince me otherwise. He sounded like a willfully ignorant parent who didn’t want to admit to himself that his daughter’s eating patterns are potentially actually really harmful to herself and others (since she puts it out for the world).

Also what makes 0 sense is how she went to the gym and could allegedly do so little compare to before, but hasn’t visibly lost any muscle ? My bf went to the gym loads before lockdown and has lost so much muscle very visible during lockdown

Also what makes 0 sense is how she went to the gym and could allegedly do so little compare to before, but hasn’t visibly lost any muscle ? My bf went to the gym loads before lockdown and has lost so much muscle very visible during lockdown
I don't know, I've been working out at home and didn't lose any muscle as far as I can see but if I went to the gym there is no way I'd be doing the same weight and volume as before. You can pretty much do the bare minimum and lose minimal muscle for even 6 months without the gym.

I don't know, I've been working out at home and didn't lose any muscle as far as I can see but if I went to the gym there is no way I'd be doing the same weight and volume as before. You can pretty much do the bare minimum and lose minimal muscle for even 6 months without the gym.
Although she has claimed to not be doing any home workouts..

Although she has claimed to not be doing any home workouts..
Haha well we know it's a lie cause at least for a month she was doing 200 push ups a day lol. Also even the handstands and running/walking would likely be enough

• Haha
Her dad is just like her with this stupid guessing what he’s cooking thing, who the hell cares ?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.