Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a recent quick fire video it was asked if she had a man in her life and I'm sure she hinted at a yes. Any ideas? I always thought she perved on Nick Dompierre despite him being miles away!

Reactions: 1
In a recent quick fire video it was asked if she had a man in her life and I'm sure she hinted at a yes. Any ideas? I always thought she perved on Nick Dompierre despite him being miles away!
I thought this too!

Reactions: 3
It always felt like she wanted people to speculate whether they were a couple. She left weird public messages to get people talking. Well, try to. No one cared, but I think his fans were pretty interested.

It always felt like she wanted people to speculate whether they were a couple. She left weird public messages to get people talking. Well, try to. No one cared, but I think his fans were pretty interested.
That latest unedited video, she acts as if she’s being so candid not editing, but clearly it’s just cos she doesn’t want to edit, she’s always moaning about it. How this is her full time job I will never understand

Her dads ig tv is legit one of the most cringe things I’ve seen, him rambling about being possible to die in a gps surgery if he was ill and couldn’t get an apt... I mean surely you’d go to a and e ffs. His rambling complaints are so bizarre and the kind of thing I can imagine someone slurring just before closing time at the pub 😂

• Haha
Hey latest video is hilarious, her wanting to improve running a 5k. Another classic example of what happens when she encounters something that she isn’t amazing at without trying 🤣

• Haha
Hey latest video is hilarious, her wanting to improve running a 5k. Another classic example of what happens when she encounters something that she isn’t amazing at without trying 🤣
i dont get why shes wearjng falling apart trainers when shes constantly sent free ones? clearly falling apart from all that exercise she doesn't do 🙄

This comment 🙌 She really needs to think about how she's making others feel and stop pretending to be a genetic unicorn.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 12.09.45.png

Reactions: 6
This comment 🙌 She really needs to think about how she's making others feel and stop pretending to be a genetic unicorn.

View attachment 205429
Did she reply? This is the beginning of the end if her fans are now criticising imo. It shocks me she quit her job will quite a low amount of followers, I had though most people wouldn’t do this until at least 100,000

Reactions: 2
Did she reply? This is the beginning of the end if her fans are now criticising imo. It shocks me she quit her job will quite a low amount of followers, I had though most people wouldn’t do this until at least 100,000
No she didn't (n)

Just had a quick look through her recent photos. Yep, still self-absorbed as ever.

And what is with her writing 'ze' instead of 'the'? It's like she's mocking the French accent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Haven't watched her recent videos as they just seem to be really "meh". At least when she was doing handstands or skip roping she actually had to put some effort into but now she is just doing "something" to get videos out. Pretty pointless. Does she have an upload schedule? She seems like such a procrastinator and lazy person. I just... Ugh, she frustrates me a lot. :D

Haven't watched her recent videos as they just seem to be really "meh". At least when she was doing handstands or skip roping she actually had to put some effort into but now she is just doing "something" to get videos out. Pretty pointless. Does she have an upload schedule? She seems like such a procrastinator and lazy person. I just... Ugh, she frustrates me a lot. :D
Yeh she makes 0 effort , constantly complaining about editing when she puts out1 video a week is just 🙄

But guys, she has abs, wears booty shorts AND EATS PEANUT BUTTER. Very unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now her dad has a YouTube channel 🙄 I saw his Instagram and he has changed his bio to this cringe bragging thing, it’s so clear where she gets it from. Her mum on the other hand seems very nice and down to earth

• Haha
Oh God, seriously? I really don't like parents or other relatives who just follow the successful family member in order to grow their own following... Kind of leaves a ba taste.

There haven't been much new videos from Steph though, pure laziness? Her dad should take over her channel instead 😂.

• Haha
Oh God, seriously? I really don't like parents or other relatives who just follow the successful family member in order to grow their own following... Kind of leaves a ba taste.

There haven't been much new videos from Steph though, pure laziness? Her dad should take over her channel instead 😂.
Yeh it’s ridiculous ... I saw a story of hers about how she had content but cba to edit... wtf does she do with her days, this is her full time job! I also don’t get why she isn’t just stay longer in Spain, she’s doing nothing in London anyway

Hadn’t watched in awhile so I watched the newest video. She expects us to believe she out ate everyone and had zero stomach... all right before a shoot in a crop top. Ok. Also her handstands are absolutely horrific for someone “training” them. Maybe look up a tutorial rather than kicking up into whatever that is. At least she’s showcasing she’s not a “genetic unicorn” handstander... lol

Hadn’t watched in awhile so I watched the newest video. She expects us to believe she out ate everyone and had zero stomach... all right before a shoot in a crop top. Ok. Also her handstands are absolutely horrific for someone “training” them. Maybe look up a tutorial rather than kicking up into whatever that is. At least she’s showcasing she’s not a “genetic unicorn” handstander... lol
exactly, I also hate how she's constantly bragging she's running late but too busy eating lkke its something to be proud of . im usually late for friends etc but never for work, I'm sure people must get pissed off, its so unprofessional

Her obsession with food and her figure is not healthy. It's literally all she ever talks/posts about and the centre of all her 'work'. Imagine hanging out with her for a day - it would be so boring. Does she have any other interests or things she could talk about? It's a shame - she used to have a job as an illustrator and designer, and the by the looks of it was pretty good.

Her obsession with food and her figure is not healthy. It's literally all she ever talks/posts about and the centre of all her 'work'. Imagine hanging out with her for a day - it would be so boring. Does she have any other interests or things she could talk about? It's a shame - she used to have a job as an illustrator and designer, and the by the looks of it was pretty good.
100% she seemss to be a good illustrator but now just brags about her food, and has no time to edit? she seems to have wasted her talent imo (as in have said)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.