Nozkeanecoaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gushy celebration post of her 1 year anniversary with Christy....... the ink on his divorce papers will barely be dry

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone on a bodybuilding prep, she’s being allowed to eat an awful lot of take always/ fast foods

Reactions: 1
For someone on a bodybuilding prep, she’s being allowed to eat an awful lot of take always/ fast foods
She is but she also seems to be doing an awful lot of cardio so I guess it balances out? I don’t know if that’s her choice or C’s 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know, I know ‘a calorie isn’t a calorie’ and all that but it does seem like it’s one extreme to the other with her foods, either v low cal or takeaways 🤔 the whole BB world blows my mind 🫠

How does anyone pay for her as a coach. Same as above comment over butter but always ill, moaning, no friends, comes across as a bunny boiler gf and no progress with herself it seems
So i was sucked in by the Southampton crew and was debating going between Nadia and Georgi for a coach, Georgie was a bit more money and had a huge waiting list at the time so I went with Nadia.

I got her plan through and had a few questions so sent her some on whats app and her reply was 'can you put these on the app instead'
literally the second time i had ever spoke to her and I felt already very brushed off.

On the pre sign up call, i didnt realise at the time but found out after from IG she was with Hannah in the background and I could hear her doing other things so felt like she wasn't really paying full attention. Also I was discussing my personal issues with food that i might not really have wanted everyone to know about?

the docs she send out with her plans are literally the same from when she first started and from what I've seen haven't been updated now either.

I think at the time she was with her boyfriend before Christie who dumped her out the blue, which she told everyone in the coaching group and that she wouldn't be available for a while. This was after her being late to reply to check ins, of which her responses weren't that helpful anyway tbh.
It seems like the only ones she really puts effort into are the couple of girls who have been with her from the start but tbh in my experience with her I felt like she didnt have time for me and left after 2months.

I know every coach is different for different people but it honestly felt like she didnt have time for her business or her clients, and what I was given really wasn't worth the money. Especially when I've used things like the Shreddy app which were basically the same just without a 1-1 coach behind it.

I follow EmmaSG and Chloe Madeley's podcast now the EC method and they are SO much more relatable, experienced and actually provide helpful advice!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@Lazybee A friend of mine on IG messaged Nadia and she wanted £150 per month but for a calorie based diet. Not even a meal plan. Just log into my fitness pal, make your own calories and most probably a template workout. For £150.

• Wow
My experience with her sounds like yours @Lazybee
She was late to my initial call
Gave me a meal plan with food I didn’t like so paid no attention to my form
Moved me to IIFYM so I was working out food myself so why pay her when I could get this from Google?
Didn’t get a choice of check in days and this couldn’t be moved ever - mine was mid week but I did a good shop on Saturday as I work 2 jobs so her changing food/calories on a Wednesday meant I had 4 days of food left that I couldn’t use
Didn’t listen to injuries - I got injured and said I can’t do any chest so she swapped my chest press out for a chest fly and then when I said again put something else I couldn’t do in so I gave up asking and just missed it out
When she was living in southampton she was horrendous - expected check ins to be done by 10am but often wouldn’t give you feedback to 10pm. Never spoke in the group chat.
She had her favourites and if you weren’t a favourite you got ignored.
She put you on lowwwww calories - I’ve seen people on 1400 when they’re not competing which is so low
She never allowed an off plan meal so people would go off plan at the weekend as they couldn’t be strict all the time like a BB is

I lasted 6 months before I got fed up!

Now have a different coach who is a million times better! So much communication and he treats everyone the same, listens to injuries, gives an off plan meal so you get that bit of freedom - couldn’t fault him!

Now have a different coach who is a million times better! So much communication and he treats everyone the same, listens to injuries, gives an off plan meal so you get that bit of freedom - couldn’t fault him!
Shame you can’t DM on here - I’ve been on such a long drawn out hunt for a proper coach. Not a off the internet one or one who uses MFP. I’ve taken to trying to make a plan myself but it’s the extra accountability I miss

@Lazybee A friend of mine on IG messaged Nadia and she wanted £150 per month but for a calorie based diet. Not even a meal plan. Just log into my fitness pal, make your own calories and most probably a template workout. For £150.
to be fair the meal plan that came with my pack was horrendous. Basically just things you could think of yourself but not even proper meals. Its a drop down list with different protein sources, that you can change yourself. Literally like 'mince, veg, pasta.' soz hun that is not a meal plan!

So i just did IIFYM because her meal plan wasnt helpful and when i didnt lose weight one week she said it was because I wasnt sticking to the meal plan....

She was late to my initial call
Gave me a meal plan with food I didn’t like so paid no attention to my form
Moved me to IIFYM so I was working out food myself so why pay her when I could get this from Google?
Didn’t get a choice of check in days and this couldn’t be moved ever - mine was mid week but I did a good shop on Saturday as I work 2 jobs so her changing food/calories on a Wednesday meant I had 4 days of food left that I couldn’t use
Didn’t listen to injuries - I got injured and said I can’t do any chest so she swapped my chest press out for a chest fly and then when I said again put something else I couldn’t do in so I gave up asking and just missed it out
When she was living in southampton she was horrendous - expected check ins to be done by 10am but often wouldn’t give you feedback to 10pm. Never spoke in the group chat.
She had her favourites and if you weren’t a favourite you got ignored.
She put you on lowwwww calories - I’ve seen people on 1400 when they’re not competing which is so low
She never allowed an off plan meal so people would go off plan at the weekend as they couldn’t be strict all the time like a BB is

I lasted 6 months before I got fed up!

omg yes sounds exactly the same! when were you with her? sounds like a very similar time to me!!

the late check in response used to annoy me so much! but then i'd wait all day for it and not find it helpful at all
the group chat was literally just her faves, Nadia didnt even reply to it like you say so i couldn't see the value at all
i gained absolutely nothing from working with her!

omg yes sounds exactly the same! when were you with her? sounds like a very similar time to me!!

the late check in response used to annoy me so much! but then i'd wait all day for it and not find it helpful at all
the group chat was literally just her faves, Nadia didnt even reply to it like you say so i couldn't see the value at all
i gained absolutely nothing from working with her!
Late 2020 till like April 21.
It was the delayed messaging in the app - if you were struggling and needed that support which is what most people need a coach for - it was rubbish and delayed.
I think she took on too many people and couldn’t get through everyone in good time.

I started with my current coach in March and couldn’t imagine leaving him as he’s been amazing!

So i was sucked in by the Southampton crew and was debating going between Nadia and Georgi for a coach, Georgie was a bit more money and had a huge waiting list at the time so I went with Nadia.

I got her plan through and had a few questions so sent her some on whats app and her reply was 'can you put these on the app instead'
literally the second time i had ever spoke to her and I felt already very brushed off.

On the pre sign up call, i didnt realise at the time but found out after from IG she was with Hannah in the background and I could hear her doing other things so felt like she wasn't really paying full attention. Also I was discussing my personal issues with food that i might not really have wanted everyone to know about?

the docs she send out with her plans are literally the same from when she first started and from what I've seen haven't been updated now either.

I think at the time she was with her boyfriend before Christie who dumped her out the blue, which she told everyone in the coaching group and that she wouldn't be available for a while. This was after her being late to reply to check ins, of which her responses weren't that helpful anyway tbh.
It seems like the only ones she really puts effort into are the couple of girls who have been with her from the start but tbh in my experience with her I felt like she didnt have time for me and left after 2months.

I know every coach is different for different people but it honestly felt like she didnt have time for her business or her clients, and what I was given really wasn't worth the money. Especially when I've used things like the Shreddy app which were basically the same just without a 1-1 coach behind it.

I follow EmmaSG and Chloe Madeley's podcast now the EC method and they are SO much more relatable, experienced and actually provide helpful advice!
I am sooooo pleased you posted your experience! A while ago I was really considering going with her. I thought her experience on the gym floor and actual qualifications might make her a better option so this is really interesting to hear! I went off her pretty quickly with the whole Southampton lot and her ridiculous moany behaviour.

On a separate note, her "vlog" this week.... nearly 2.5 mins of her just posing and flexing to the camera 🥴

I am sooooo pleased you posted your experience! A while ago I was really considering going with her. I thought her experience on the gym floor and actual qualifications might make her a better option so this is really interesting to hear! I went off her pretty quickly with the whole Southampton lot and her ridiculous moany behaviour.

On a separate note, her "vlog" this week.... nearly 2.5 mins of her just posing and flexing to the camera 🥴
Her training plans were fine and the information in it was correct, so her qualifications are good in that respect but what I think most people want from a coach is some support and a reply within an hour or so not the next day haha so yeah just no personality which is a key part!

I can't deny her shape is insane now, but her face when she posts her check in photos reminds me of a bull dog. How she has got a boyfriend i have no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BF falls asleep as been at work all day while you just pose, get steps in and drink cold brews

Admire the dedication and she’s done fantastically, but it wouldn’t be for me, in my opinion it’s very ageing

I got very lean for a photoshoot last year, not bodybuilding lean, but too lean for what I should have been. It was horrible. I was a right moody cow and I’m surprised I came out of my prep with my partner still by my side 😂😂

• Haha
I don’t get why she’s doing an hour + of cardio but going out for a proper dinner this close to her show…? Surely you’d be on sub 1000 calories a day this close and having a meal out will be like half a weeks worth of calories

This is so pathetic. Based on what they both charge for plans, Christy also having a full time job and how much they seem to spunk on hotels and air bnbs every few weeks, WHY are they still living in one little room at his mummy's house 😬 imagine being trapped next to your sleeping adult bf and not even feeling able to go sit in the living room. It's weird

Attachments