Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody likes seeing anyone cry we aren’t total knob heads and at the end of the day we aren’t being nasty in the slightest having an opinion such as well I don’t like them is hust like saying oh I don’t like a cup of tea.....if somebody does like having a cup of tea then fantastic good for them! It’s not being nasty 🤷🏻‍♀️

she’s obviously been having a google of herself, seen this website, heard from other influencers that it’s full of Satan’s own band of bastards and had a look only to be shocked to find that actually think she’s decent,comes to self deprecate herself and then say that it’s all kicking off when it’s really not.

bizzare

EDITED SPELLING MISTAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I get why she's upset and crying but she is literally tormenting herself by coming on here, making a profile, egging people on and getting the replies.. she had a couple people saying they liked her but she still had to jump on and get the thread active??? at the end of the day it quite simply is her own fault for reading it, searching her name and making the thread alive 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry it’s off topic but does anyone know if the chavvy train wrecks that are the smithy family have their own thread?!

Reactions: 4
I get why she's upset and crying but she is literally tormenting herself by coming on here, making a profile, egging people on and getting the replies.. she had a couple people saying they liked her but she still had to jump on and get the thread active??? at the end of the day it quite simply is her own fault for reading it, searching her name and making the thread alive 😶
that’s what I don’t get about it......there were about 3 comments on this thread until she decided to make a profile and comment

is it for content? Or could she be having a bad mental health day and has been completely irrational

Sorry it’s off topic but does anyone know if the chavvy train wrecks that are the smithy family have their own thread?!
They do!

that’s what I don’t get about it......there were about 3 comments on this thread until she decided to make a profile and comment

is it for content? Or could she be having a bad mental health day and has been completely irrational

They do!
To be honest it seems her mental health has been on the decline recently, and rightly so as I do know she works hard on her business.

Think this is it

To be honest it seems her mental health has been on the decline recently, and rightly so as I do know she works hard on her business.
Being a content creator must duck with your head. I think she’s deffo searched herself in a moment of crisis and it’s kicked off something inside her.

not one person said anything negative but herself

They do!
I think after her mate Emma wills made a video about here and having a thread she came here and found her own thread but nobody had said anything bad I was the only person that stated I didn’t like her at that point and clearly stated I wasn’t attacking her appearance I just didn’t like her personality which is normal! Her own actions caused traction to the thread causing how she’s feeling not any individuals

Reactions: 5

They do!
i think lately people have been having a go at her especially because of this one video she posted that got a lot of traffic and everyone was commenting on how she treats her kids etc so this must have finally ticked her off..

she is a hard working businesswoman and works hard for her 2 businesses and i can only wish her luck for those.

i think lately people have been having a go at her especially because of this one video she posted that got a lot of traffic and everyone was commenting on how she treats her kids etc so this must have finally ticked her off..

she is a hard working businesswoman and works hard for her 2 businesses and i can only wish her luck for those.
I don't follow her on TikTok, which video was it?

But she ignores her kids while making tiktoks and her kids are practically screaming in the background

Reactions: 5

Think this is it

Being a content creator must duck with your head. I think she’s deffo searched herself in a moment of crisis and it’s kicked off something inside her.

not one person said anything negative but herself
thank you:)

Reactions: 1
But she ignores her kids while making tiktoks and her kids are practically screaming in the background
And constantly uses derogatory terms to refer to her kids. It isnt cute or funny and her kids will see all of that. It can have really profound effects. My parents would tell you we always joked a lot and most of our conversations were sarcastic in our family when I was a kid, but some of the stuff they said actually killed but I knew if I told them I was hurt I'd get the piss taken out of me and told I was being soft etc. 🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s a point though isn’t there if a social media platform makes you feel that bad you need to step away it’s not real life. Agreed you shouldn’t have too but it’s life there will always be negative comments and positives I have never written a bad comment on someone’s page or sent a dm to anyone it’s not trolling saying she shouldn’t swear at her children plenty of parents do but if you share it to thousands people will have opinions

And constantly uses derogatory terms to refer to her kids. It isnt cute or funny and her kids will see all of that. It can have really profound effects. My parents would tell you we always joked a lot and most of our conversations were sarcastic in our family when I was a kid, but some of the stuff they said actually killed but I knew if I told them I was hurt I'd get the piss taken out of me and told I was being soft etc. 🙃🙃
I agree I've studied a lot on child psychology and the way we talk to children or around them during the early years is extremely important! Even calling them little shits can cause trauma to them

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her on TikTok, which video was it?
i can't grab the link but was posted 6 days ago about ben complaining about a burger he bought and constantly swearing in front of all the kids

never really mentioned supporting the fact she ignores her kids just mentioned about her running a business :s

I feel it's quite detrimental to be referring to her children as 'knobheads', I think it's cruel. I would hate to grow up to see my mum had spoken so awfully about me online for thousands of people to see and laugh at. I don't find it funny at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.