Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they've planned anything properly why would you want to take kids to las Vegas there's not that many places for kids

Reactions: 2
Noturbasicmama #2 trip to the states, all we’ve seen is her plates. up the duff, Or calling our bluff

noturbasicmama #2 took the whole clan, but the trips not gone to plan.

I’m awful with thread title suggestions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Que the "hurrr durrr I was actually pregnant so I just couldn't STAND the humidity" posts in a few weeks 😂😂

Hannah is the most pathetic adult I've ever come across. She is completely toxic and her negativity is like a disease, spreads through everyone around her. She's never happy with what she's got, and that goes for the 3 kids she's got too. She always wants more more more. Moany, irritating cockwomble.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Long time stalker first time poster. Hannah was one of the first accounts I followed on TikTok and I really liked her but she’s so draining to watch, especially recently. This holiday has been such an example of this. I honestly can’t remember seeing in any of her posts her saying that she’s actually enjoying it. She just moans. Morning about the journey, meaning about the car hire, meaning about the AGT schedule, meaning about the food, meaning about the price of food, moaning about the weather. Like I understand some things have gone wrong but Jesus Christ at least attempt to have a good time, for the sake of the kids at least?

Why didn't they go out to somewhere that has air con? Most stores or restaurants would have it 😂 but nah she'd rather make the kids and herself sit in the apartment and bleeping gurn nonstop probably looking for someone to gift them a hotel room 😂😂💀 what a melt (pardon the pun)

Dunno how Ben can even be arsed with that shite nonstop 😂 he must have a bigger vagina than her

I'm "sooooo excited to go to Disney, like sooooo glad. Literally haven't been there since I was 21" duck OFF it's not about you it's about your bleeping children you self centered tit eyelash, tit tattoo hoebag 💀😂

Reactions: 4
Thanks for that entire 3 min video of her eating eggos because she watched stranger things one time lol 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope no one ever gifts this miserable old B*tch anything ever again when she’s back in the UK as that’s what she was hoping for on this trip - someone to gift her a room/meals out etc but nothing came of it so she has taken to just moaning about it all. Talk about a self importance, entitled & narcissistic personality! I know they’ve funded this trip themselves but if you can’t be grateful on the trip of a lifetime with your family when can you be!!!
Companies need to start wising up to who they gift… greedy, ungrateful b*stards or people that actually need it!! Now to watch her moan her way round Disneyland!😑🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Watch her complain about Disneyland next. Another day & they’ll be something else to complain about. Probs won’t get free upgraded tickets and will act like they’ve committed treason.

She's going to DEFINITELY complain about the prices of food at Disney. Or the heat. Or how busy it is. She's just never ever ever ever ever bleeping happy.

Can someone create a new thread please 😇

Imagine being in LA with so many opportunities at your door and you spend your days in bed reading tattle lol hi Hannah babe xox

Reactions: 5
Imagine being in LA with so many opportunities at your door and you spend your days in bed reading tattle lol hi Hannah babe xox
I thought that, all the stories being posted from that bed, she’s pure misery isn’t she 😂 those poor children on a proper bodge it ‘holiday’. Of course they get to go to Disneyland on Harpers birthday, why wouldn’t that happen for the golden child.

I feel so damn sorry for Peyton, first the poor kid got replaced by a bloody budgie on that Instagram post & now there’s been hardly any mention of her throughout this holiday.

I thought that, all the stories being posted from that bed, she’s pure misery isn’t she 😂 those poor children on a proper bodge it ‘holiday’. Of course they get to go to Disneyland on Harpers birthday, why wouldn’t that happen for the golden child.

I feel so damn sorry for Peyton, first the poor kid got replaced by a bloody budgie on that Instagram post & now there’s been hardly any mention of her throughout this holiday.
Now, now, she did mention how Peyton absolutely hated rollercoasters so they don’t think it’s worth the money for her to go a theme park. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Now, now, she did mention how Peyton absolutely hated rollercoasters so they don’t think it’s worth the money for her to go a theme park. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg yes I am mistaken 😂 I remember now her literally whinging about how she didn’t want to have to stand with her all day 🥲 again though, that poor child. I remember her saying once that Peyton’s dad ‘slags her off’ to her. Don’t think he does, probably just talks facts that Peyton is treated completely differently to the other children, what coparent wouldn’t have something to say about it. Anyone else remember when she decided to post all those videos directly at Peyton to shame her over a lunchbox 🤦‍♀️

The Instagram posts of her arriving at Disneyland though 😂😂 I knew she would immediately have something to complain about 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.