Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pregnant I reckon. Noticed she was wearing those acupressure sickness bands in a couple of her recent videos.

Reactions: 5
A video on their FAMILY account about how she chose the wrong ‘baby daddy’ twice… wow, stay classy Hannah 🙄 how nice and respectful towards her daughters (not to mention the dads?)

Reactions: 9
Silent watcher for a long time too and seeing this vacation is painful and so infuriating at the same time. As a parent myself I think she is one of the most selfish people I’ve ever watched on tiktok and her children will end up hating her.
I used to think she was really cool and showed parenting for how it was and not everyone is the perfect mum but over the recent months she’s become so self absorbed and is clearly acting up for the camera all the time now. It’s pathetic and sad to see she’s done this and just playing up to what she thinks the rest ofher dumb sheep want to see.
Everything seems to be for the camera there’s not a natural moment in her life anymore and it all seems like a script? the car trouble, the anxiety she blagged on about for days and days to get sympathy.
I for one would like to know how she’s affording all of this.!!!! They lost 900 pounds on a car and have a new one all of a sudden out of nowhere,
going out to eat every day and boasting spending £100 on one meal, and I heard her say today that if her daughter does not get through they have to find somewhere new to stay so where is the money tree??. There are families that can’t afford their rent and she’s spending thousands a week in America? claims to be normal like the rest of us. I have about £200 in my bank to lastuntil mid September and I have 2 kids!
I’m not a bitter person but things don’t add up to me

Reactions: 7
Did she not say she didn’t mean to get pregnant with them before? Hardly choosing is it Hannah.

A video on their FAMILY account about how she chose the wrong ‘baby daddy’ twice… wow, stay classy Hannah 🙄 how nice and respectful towards her daughters (not to mention the dads?)
Wasn’t that when harpers dad took her to her first audition and when he picked them up from the airport when they were stranded 🙄

She’s pregnant I reckon. Noticed she was wearing those acupressure sickness bands in a couple of her recent videos.
OMG yes and she hadn't been drinking😱but thatcould be coz she's trying to convince.
Silent watcher for a long time too and seeing this vacation is painful and so infuriating at the same time. As a parent myself I think she is one of the most selfish people I’ve ever watched on tiktok and her children will end up hating her.
I used to think she was really cool and showed parenting for how it was and not everyone is the perfect mum but over the recent months she’s become so self absorbed and is clearly acting up for the camera all the time now. It’s pathetic and sad to see she’s done this and just playing up to what she thinks the rest ofher dumb sheep want to see.
Everything seems to be for the camera there’s not a natural moment in her life anymore and it all seems like a script? the car trouble, the anxiety she blagged on about for days and days to get sympathy.
I for one would like to know how she’s affording all of this.!!!! They lost 900 pounds on a car and have a new one all of a sudden out of nowhere,
going out to eat every day and boasting spending £100 on one meal, and I heard her say today that if her daughter does not get through they have to find somewhere new to stay so where is the money tree??. There are families that can’t afford their rent and she’s spending thousands a week in America? claims to be normal like the rest of us. I have about £200 in my bank to lastuntil mid September and I have 2 kids!
I’m not a bitter person but things don’t add up to me
Yeah they seem to have a lot of money.

I grew up listening to screamo so I understand it but that was tit 😂 I know she’s young and it’s great she has confidence but come on now. All that hype surrounding her performance and all she does is talk and scream her way through the song.

It’s a X from me 😂

Reactions: 8
Why do they still need to stay there if she’s not got through? I must’ve missed where she explained it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why do they still need to stay there if she’s not got through? I must’ve missed where she explained it 🤣
I’ve been a silent watcher (and reader here) for a while, I’m pretty sure they need/want too stay on the off chance that Harper will get a wild card, however not sure how that will work if they’re talking about driving to vegas🤣
I don’t know Hannah made out as if they were going too use this as an opportunity too travel and see america etc but I’m pretty sure their new air b&b is still in LA. I kind of feel like Hannah’s just used the whole thing as a PR move & too help boost her platforms rather than being in the moment with her daughter and enjoying it for what it has been, Harpers moment and success.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been a silent watcher (and reader here) for a while, I’m pretty sure they need/want too stay on the off chance that Harper will get a wild card, however not sure how that will work if they’re talking about driving to vegas🤣
I don’t know Hannah made out as if they were going too use this as an opportunity too travel and see america etc but I’m pretty sure their new air b&b is still in LA. I kind of feel like Hannah’s just used the whole thing as a PR move & too help boost her platforms rather than being in the moment with her daughter and enjoying it for what it has been, Harpers moment and success.
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Channeling her inner desire to be famous through her kid.

Reactions: 3
Oh where has she posted that she didn’t get through ?

Sorry but not a bit of talent just a
Load of screaming

Reactions: 3
you ever seen are more ungrateful cow? “would kill for a wetherspoon's breakfast right now” you are on a once in the life time trip thanks to your daughter just enjoy it 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.