Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be honest, I really like Hannah. Hannah reminds me of what a normal parent is like who has a good jokey relationship with her children and partner, she cares about them obviously judging from her views on social media and other things she has mentioned and she does seem to put a lot into what she does. I found her videos through EmmaWill2014 because Emma reminds me of the unfiltered real raw parents that don't glamorize themselves for social media and are just real.
Hannahs swearing is what made me really like her videos, call me stupid or judge but I actually swear a lot of the time and it's nice to see others who do it normally. I hate when tiktokers have to bring hate to their platform's attention or platforms like this because a lot of the time the referencing to the hate is what results in more hate. which I wish wasn't the case, mental health and social media rub against one another in such an awful manner. Hannah seems like one of the Tiktokers that is real and sincere and shows her emotions on her platform which I love. I'm probably buying her merch for my parents soon because it's humor we use as a family, its relatable It's saddening to see people so sad by the opinions of others online. it's crap really I wish we could value ourselves rather than take value for how others think of us :(
but If you do read this Hannah I think you and your videos are really cool :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will be honest, I really like Hannah. Hannah reminds me of what a normal parent is like who has a good jokey relationship with her children and partner, she cares about them obviously judging from her views on social media and other things she has mentioned and she does seem to put a lot into what she does. I found her videos through EmmaWill2014 because Emma reminds me of the unfiltered real raw parents that don't glamorize themselves for social media and are just real.
Hannahs swearing is what made me really like her videos, call me stupid or judge but I actually swear a lot of the time and it's nice to see others who do it normally. I hate when tiktokers have to bring hate to their platform's attention or platforms like this because a lot of the time the referencing to the hate is what results in more hate. which I wish wasn't the case, mental health and social media rub against one another in such an awful manner. Hannah seems like one of the Tiktokers that is real and sincere and shows her emotions on her platform which I love. I'm probably buying her merch for my parents soon because it's humor we use as a family, its relatable It's saddening to see people so sad by the opinions of others online. it's crap really I wish we could value ourselves rather than take value for how others think of us :(
but If you do read this Hannah I think you and your videos are really cool :)
I've said before I swear a lot too - but there is swearing a lot then there is using swear words for every other word within a sentence. I don't want to 'hate' on anyone, but people are entitled to their opinions but she immediately assumes they're attacks. There is no wrong doing here - we're not going onto her TikTok to write hateful things, we're just sharing our opinions on the content that she publicly puts onto the internet. I'm sure she's lovely IRL and I definitely understand that some families have that jokey side where you can call each other names etc with no feelings hurt and I think that's just how her family is, they seem really close.

Reactions: 5
I've said before I swear a lot too - but there is swearing a lot then there is using swear words for every other word within a sentence. I don't want to 'hate' on anyone, but people are entitled to their opinions but she immediately assumes they're attacks. There is no wrong doing here - we're not going onto her TikTok to write hateful things, we're just sharing our opinions on the content that she publicly puts onto the internet. I'm sure she's lovely IRL and I definitely understand that some families have that jokey side where you can call each other names etc with no feelings hurt and I think that's just how her family is, they seem really close.
apologies I think part of what I said was a bit crap to interpret ( I'm not good at conveying things verbally) what I'm saying is the sheer presence of platforms like this whilst many just want to share opinion a lot of people want to incite hate as well it works both ways you have people who want to be honest and those who want to be malicious. its the minority of people on here who seek to be malicious and its saddening whilst many are just trying to give their honest opinion.

Reactions: 1
apologies I think part of what I said was a bit crap to interpret ( I'm not good at conveying things verbally) what I'm saying is the sheer presence of platforms like this whilst many just want to share opinion a lot of people want to incite hate as well it works both ways you have people who want to be honest and those who want to be malicious. its the minority of people on here who seek to be malicious and its saddening whilst many are just trying to give their honest opinion.
I get you. most of us just feel like she done herself in by making an account, replying to people and bringing up the thread! also the way she's talking about it on tiktok will drive traffic to the site and people who hate watch may come here and be rude i guess?

I get you. most of us just feel like she done herself in by making an account, replying to people and bringing up the thread! also the way she's talking about it on tiktok will drive traffic to the site and people who hate watch may come here and be rude i guess?
the bad thing is that if you look at threads such as The Ingham Thread ( honestly the things they've done I wish they didn't have a platform, Chris and his acts towards minors is terrible) but people can find out a lot more about you through sites like this such as addresses etc, its more worrisome driving traffic here

Reactions: 1
the bad thing is that if you look at threads such as The Ingham Thread ( honestly the things they've done I wish they didn't have a platform, Chris and his acts towards minors is terrible) but people can find out a lot more about you through sites like this such as addresses etc, its more worrisome driving traffic here
yeah honestly a bunch of other threads are much worse and this one was quite positive at the start! People have been trying to get the site down for about 2+ years (probably more) so her and emmawill2014 both mentioned that.

From what I know, it’s against rules to inform about address, contact numbers etc on this website! Anything in that nature will be taken down immediately.

Yeah 3 dad's, she was a bit of a slapper in the day I have mutual friends. Always falling out with her mum, or used to anyway dunno if its calmed down. I've seen her loads out and she looks homeless, the eldests dad is a right snotty prick, the middle ones dad is interesting like Harper
No wonder she never mentions family

From what I know, it’s against rules to inform about address, contact numbers etc on this website! Anything in that nature will be taken down immediately.
I've been on the ingham thread a lot and people post pics of what they assume the new houses are etc and they usually tend to be right plus the rightmove of their current home

I've been on the ingham thread a lot and people post pics of what they assume the new houses are etc and they usually tend to be right plus the rightmove of their current home
If you see anything like that you should report to Admin! I’ll have a scrolll

Yeah shes always been a massive attention seeker, alot of her money is child maintenance as Peytons dad is on good money, she made a living out of popping kids out, obviously Harpers dad pays too but he's a bit of a loser, they were like best friends when she got pregnant by him and then she binned him off🙄

Reactions: 3
Noticed the dramatic video has gone so she’s either seen it’s just bringing people over here or that it was stupid of her to comment about herself on a dried up positive thread when she couldn’t handle people agreeing they think she’s a twit

I also don’t think she realises that you can see when people are online she was last on here 17mins ago like why come on a site then cry about it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Noticed the dramatic video has gone so she’s either seen it’s just bringing people over here or that it was stupid of her to comment about herself on a dried up positive thread when she couldn’t handle people agreeing they think she’s a twit

I also don’t think she realises that you can see when people are online she was last on here 17mins ago like why come on a site then cry about it
yeah exactly, I checked her profile earlier and it said she was online.. as I mentioned previously shes just tormenting herself again and again by constantly searching her name

Reactions: 2
Yeah she definitely brought attention to herself, I hate the way she talks to her kids. Calling them little arseholes is disgusting and she's always shouting and being common. Anyway nothing much more to say about her she's just made some annoying videos on tiktok and made a wishlist 👀👀👀👀👀👀 so scroungey but typical of that girl.

it drove me here. I already had a tattle account but hadn't thought to look for her on here. She is such an attention seeker.

Yeah she definitely brought attention to herself, I hate the way she talks to her kids. Calling them little arseholes is disgusting and she's always shouting and being common. Anyway nothing much more to say about her she's just made some annoying videos on tiktok and made a wishlist 👀👀👀👀👀👀 so scroungey but typical of that girl.
What is it with Tiktok and wishlists? This would be so frowned upon on YT or IG.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.