Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely the latter. Like most mums on the planet. Also, are the kids supposed to eat cold, congealed pizza or are they going to reheat it?

Also, it looked like a perfectly cooked pizza. Not undercooked and not burnt. Definitely not an ADHD pizza. That would either come out raw because you couldn't wait any longer and got overwhelmed by the instructions or cremated, because you forgot. So Cat can't remember a reminder on her phone but does manage okay with pizza. Eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait is the fact she’s unable to make lunches because she gets distracted and forgets because her brain has focussed on something else (ADHD) or because she can’t be arsed and it’s boring (normal parenthood)..?
It is just because she is lazy 🤣🤣🤣 and ungrateful for what she has (so much ungratefulness for someone who LOVES journaling soooooo much?!?!) It is been a while since she shared her inspirational morning quote with us and showed us how many days she has been "sober" for as it is always written in her not #gifted journal?! 🤷🤦🤷🤦🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Cat the 🌰💼 strikes again...and once again she is trying tooo sooo hard...Cat is soooooo desperate for her reel to go viral and to end up on TV just like Louise did earlier this/last week...The way she speaks about her daughters is just vile and this is the kind of woman she is IRL...
IMG_20220811_135243.jpg

IMG_20220811_135300.jpg

IMG_20220811_135315.jpg

IMG_20220811_135336.jpg

IMG_20220811_135439.jpg

IMG_20220811_135459.jpg

IMG_20220811_135525.jpg

IMG_20220811_135421.jpg

IMG_20220811_135553.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cat the 🌰💼 strikes again...and once again she is trying tooo sooo hard...Cat is soooooo desperate for her reel to go viral and to end up on TV just like Louise did earlier this/last week...The way she speaks about her daughters is just vile and this is the kind of woman she is IRL...
View attachment 1490338
View attachment 1490341
View attachment 1490343
View attachment 1490356
View attachment 1490359
View attachment 1490361
View attachment 1490362
View attachment 1490357
View attachment 1490364
This just makes me sad? I think I’m out with this woman. She’s just bleeping vile.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually proud that she is being so vile towards her children for all and sundry to see?

She’s lost the plot.

Reactions: 6
You @WeHadFunRight with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
Cat can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside her
Can make her feel so small
But we see your true colors Cat
"Shining through"
We see your true colors Cat... 🎶🎶🎶
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These little fuckers.

Lovely.

I bet she’s so pleased with herself for coming up with that crap. Not relatable, not funny, just really bleeping sad. Her children will see all the moaning about them when they are older.

Reactions: 8
Is she actually proud that she is being so vile towards her children for all and sundry to see?

She’s lost the plot.
I mean me and my friends have a good moan on WhatsApp and whatever but I’d be mortified making a whole video slagging them off and putting it online where they’ll be able to see it. Usually in the most emotionally vulnerable early teens they’ll see their mum slagging them off and probably their friends (or bullies) shoving it in their face. But god forbid an instamum think about their children for a split second 😞

• Heart
I mean me and my friends have a good moan on WhatsApp and whatever but I’d be mortified making a whole video slagging them off and putting it online where they’ll be able to see it. Usually in the most emotionally vulnerable early teens they’ll see their mum slagging them off and probably their friends (or bullies) shoving it in their face. But god forbid an instamum think about their children for a split second 😞
Nothing wrong with a good moan between friends!

Childhood goes by so quickly , she isn’t going to be actively ‘mothering’ for ever. It seems anything that requires the boring and basic aspects of child rearing isn’t up her street so she celebrates her ‘duck my girls’ attitude rather than telling herself ‘I chose to have these children’ and give herself a slap and enjoy being a mother.

Didn't 'forget' your free hair appointment then!
And that reel is just horrible. She's such a nasty cow about those kids. You don't have to be a martyr to your kids but I loved the school holidays when mine were younger. No bloody school run for 6 whole weeks! Yes, they argued and moaned, left mess all over the place. But you know what I did, I taught them how to clear up, respect their things and each other and I played with them and took them out, but it was hard work. You get back what you put in you know. This woman is never happy, a dog her husband didn't want, dicking about on the internet and calling it work, two holidays this summer where there were other adults and kids clubs this week to keep them entertained and still she bleats.

How someone that spend so much time and money (#gifted) on herself always ends up looking so good like a potato (her girls calling her that are so right!)??? With eye bags for days?!?!?! Try quitting smoking and drinking Cat and you might start looking a little less like a 60 years old playmate trying to make a comeback 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220811_170603.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-11-17-07-32-15.png

IMG_20220811_170937.jpg
IMG_20220811_171000.jpg

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: cat in the hat, you're off to great places today is your day. Now duck off little kids so I can go and play

• Haha
Didn't 'forget' your free hair appointment then!
And that reel is just horrible. She's such a nasty cow about those kids. You don't have to be a martyr to your kids but I loved the school holidays when mine were younger. No bloody school run for 6 whole weeks! Yes, they argued and moaned, left mess all over the place. But you know what I did, I taught them how to clear up, respect their things and each other and I played with them and took them out, but it was hard work. You get back what you put in you know. This woman is never happy, a dog her husband didn't want, dicking about on the internet and calling it work, two holidays this summer where there were other adults and kids clubs this week to keep them entertained and still she bleats.
So true about getting back what you put in. My eldest is now 20, I won’t write a long boring post, but they tell me about all the nice things I did for them, the times I spent with them, the interest I took in their hobbies and the ways I spoke to them and how they remember feeling etc. I’m glad I wasn’t a prick, basically, or we wouldn’t have the relationship we do now.

Oh and she would never forget a freebie!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When Cat the "Femenist" that she is not is outraged and is going to take matters into her own hands and change the world not 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe Cat 👀👋 start by putting your own labia away when doing a reel for a clothing brand?! 🤯🤦🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220811_202942.jpg

Where in the country are year 2 children being asked to draw and write intimate body part names?

I work in a primary school and although I don’t work in a year 2 class I’m sure they don’t cover body parts in this detail .

Do other schools teach this to 6/7 year olds?

She could label a screen shot of that reel she did.

Her labia was clear as day.

Where in the country are year 2 children being asked to draw and write intimate body part names?

I work in a primary school and although I don’t work in a year 2 class I’m sure they don’t cover body parts in this detail .

Daughter just finished year 3. And nope.

• Haha
So true about getting back what you put in. My eldest is now 20, I won’t write a long boring post, but they tell me about all the nice things I did for them, the times I spent with them, the interest I took in their hobbies and the ways I spoke to them and how they remember feeling etc. I’m glad I wasn’t a prick, basically, or we wouldn’t have the relationship we do now.

Oh and she would never forget a freebie!
So true. Mine are 22 and 18 and we have exactly the same conversations @hattie20. 😘 How many of these instahun's kids will find their parents' comments about them in years to come and want to sit down and reminisce about it with them?! Me thinks that'll be a big fat zero. They'll all be estranged or in therapy.

• Sad
  • Heart

mine has, and I’m glad they’re learning it. But from a scientific perspective. At least when her insta is discovered by her poor kids friends they’ll know the correct words for what cat is showing off 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cat really thinks she’s done something with her latest video and she’s so very wrong:
I couldn’t watch it, the second hand cringe is too much. Cat is making a colossal fool of herself. She seems to think it’s funny to not like your children? It’s like she’s taken a little segment of Mum life and based her whole stick on it without realising that while we all moan… we don’t actually feel this way.
Cat- you are not saying what we are afraid to say. We like our children. We value them and our family life.

I call a separation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.