Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also not dog friendly... So who knows were poor wee noodle has been left!
I don't get booking a beach holiday where you can't take your dog?? (Though might just be me, our boy comes everywhere 🙈)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's also not dog friendly... So who knows were poor wee noodle has been left!
I don't get booking a beach holiday where you can't take your dog?? (Though might just be me, our boy comes everywhere 🙈)
We would never do a UK holiday without our dog. Noodle is just there for content it seems 😢

Reactions: 7
When triple chins/TV screen sunglasses is trying to be incognito when holidaying at the Samphire Beach house in West Wittering 🤦🤦🤦 People have been blocked too (for fuller transparency...) She is just soooo fake (in real life too!) She is a car crash waiting to happen 🤣🤣🤣 And I am definitely here for it 🍿🍿🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The thing that cracks me up the most about the post is the way she’s signed it.

I wish I’d known before that West Wittering was the British equivalent of the Hamptons. That’s a hilarious description of it. It’s a nice beach, but the Hampton’s? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a published author, married to a rock star and for all we know, George Ezra could be there too, it's understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing that cracks me up the most about the post is the way she’s signed it.

I wish I’d known before that West Wittering was the British equivalent of the Hamptons. That’s a hilarious description of it. It’s a nice beach, but the Hampton’s? No.
Thought the same about the way she signed that post...She is really taking herself for a celebrity...A celebrity that doesn't even get invited to the Queen's jubilee concert where her own husband is playing at 🤣🤣🤣

I think you meant No xx 🤣🤣🤣 In reference to So Smug Now Cat's responses to the many many comments she had about her location before she decided to delete all the comments and block people instead of just enjoying her (gifted) expensive holiday...🤦🤦🤣🤣

She's a published author, married to a rock star and for all we know, George Ezra could be there too, it's understandable.
Yep George Ezra is definitely part of her so call "friends" coming to stay with her at the Samphire Beach house this week (not)...I will probably be joining them too 🤣🤣🤣 George Ezra couldn't be bothered to get her in at the Queen's jubilee concert or even side stage at the gig in Finsbury Park few weeks ago...Clearly doubt that he will be joining her in West Wittering this week 🤣🤣🤣

If she didn't want people to guess where she was maybe she shouldn't have posted about being away while actually a being away? And just enjoy the present moment with her family and so called "friends"...What a clown she is 🤦🤦😂

Also she can't be called an author when all she did was to put together a (very bad) baby journal, you can hardly call this writing...Does me filling in the signed copy of this baby journal that So Smug Now gifted me make me an author too? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why these instamums don’t understand that IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW, DONT PUT IT ON THE INTERNET

Reactions: 17
Exactly. Genius life hack there, if you want to maintain your privacy, try….not posting about it?
And yes, filling in the baby journal must surely be author status? Writing a shopping list? Editor. Composing a postcard to your mum on holiday? Copywriter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow anymore and have an occasional nosey. Has she given up the fitness regime and the expensive peloton?

Reactions: 1
Wow, she’s quite something isn’t she!

Ffs, just don’t post you’re away!

This is the trouble with ‘influencers’.. they feel the need to share every little detail of their life.

It’s just not necessary 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Diversion but After someone mentioned their address being on Companies House I found their house liaising on Right Move. It was last for sale in 2017 for £550-600k ballpark but cash only. Surely they didn’t have that money in cash to buy their house? I mean it’s a lot for a mortgage but cash?!

(Tattle will ban me if I post the RM listing or give details of their address)

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow anymore and have an occasional nosey. Has she given up the fitness regime and the expensive peloton?
Yes just like everything else Cat does, it never lasts long 😂😂😂 She only did that to try to look "good" for her 40th birthday party last year...Now she just has a triple chin 😂😂😂

Also you couldn't make it up that her "company" name with the Companies House is Smug Cat LTD 😂😂😂 She should definitely change her Instagram's handle. What an idiot she is 🤦🤦🤣🤣

Diversion but After someone mentioned their address being on Companies House I found their house liaising on Right Move. It was last for sale in 2017 for £550-600k ballpark but cash only. Surely they didn’t have that money in cash to buy their house? I mean it’s a lot for a mortgage but cash?!

(Tattle will ban me if I post the RM listing or give details of their address)
Well it’s hardly difficult to find. I mean most ‘celebrities’ use their accountant’s address.

• Haha
Looks like James Christopher Alex aka George Ezra's bassist and Catherine SOOOO Smug Now are enjoying their surfing lessons today AND doing so off the Grid (for once)! 😂😂😂

Also Cat 👀👋 I have been told that the people you have blocked yesterday can still see your account today with new accounts 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Looks like James Christopher Alex aka George Ezra's bassist and Catherine SOOOO Smug Now are enjoying their surfing lessons today AND doing so off the grid (for once)! 😂😂😂
Be careful she doesn't do a wagatha Christie on you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Be careful she doesn't do a wagatha Christie on you 🤣
I can't really be accused of "leaking private stories" when Cat So Smug Now is the one plastering HER WHOLE LIFE (including her young daughters) all by herself on social media just for a few quids...I mean being by the seaside for a week and being fan of paddle (here is Cat jumping on another bandwagon again...) It would just be common sense that they are not taking a pottery class while staying in West Wittering😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.