Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsicle12345

Not being funny but her account is probably one of the only ones that's stayed genuine. She actully seems quite a nice down to earth person, where as Mrs hinch on that other hand quite clearly isn't!

Also if you're going to slag her off just unfollower her or even better have a conversation with her about what she could possiblely change on her page, rather than coming on here...

Reactions: 11

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
I follow her, i love her cooking stories and videos. I don't really think her account warrants having a tattle page put up about her. She just seems like a nice down to earth girl.

Reactions: 10

kingfamily

I think she's great, just real life stuff and lovely little dogs. Love her cooking, she seems really down to earth and hard working too. Not really someone I expected to see mentioned on here tbh x

Reactions: 10

woofer1

Anyone following her? She's jumped on the Mrs Hinch bandwagon with some kind of life planner..... Boring 😒

One good thing is that she cooks and can cook from scratch.

Her dogs are annoying when she's trying to do a story for insta, and she rambles on about crap.

I think she's great. She's very real & lovely to chat to. I love her cooking stories. She seems like a genuine, hardworking girl, I've followed her since she had 4k, as she's grown she seems to have stayed the same, which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of accounts out there

Reactions: 6

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
I follow her and she’s a really nice, down to earth northern lass. I have gathered she’s been through a lot with her health, she’s just a really honest person so I respect her for that.

Everyone has their own opinion and they’re entitled to it of course, and here is mine 😊

Reactions: 6

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she fuzzys out his eyes? I get for privacy but I can literally still see what he looks like as it barely blanks him. You would still be able to identify him if your saw him in real life.
If she doesn’t want to show him then fine but stop maybe trying to be a mummy influencer as it just won’t work 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've followed her for a while I think she comes across really well, I love her cooking from scratch. I find lots of new recipes from her to beat the mundane, the yorkshire homestead is very similar for good recipe/ cooking stories too.

HeyLetsGo

Finding her quite annoying! She does that thing a lot of new Mam instas do where they think they’ve got pregnancy, new baby stuff cracked before they’ve even had the baby, offering advice to her followers before she even knows what’s she’s doing 🙄

She’s really doing my head in lately. Also she deletes SO many comments, I’ve seen a few on her latest reel that aren’t 100% in agreement with her, but not nasty or anything and they’ve been gone within minutes.

anon0503

I think the blurred photos are creepy. Re privacy (which I quite understand) why not post no photos of him at all? Or, just ones with his back to the camera.
Considering her content pretty much revolves around him, I don’t understand why she blurs his face. Like you say, just don’t post him at all or from the back.

Chablis1

VIP Member
I’m being extremely petty but I don’t care. I get irritated when she insists on calling red onions, purple onions. 💅🏻😂

• Haha

HeyLetsGo

Ugh I’m so sick of insta mums banging on about negativity. We’ve all got kids and it’s fucking hard and amazing and we like to talk about it!

You can’t just tell your followers to shut up and listen.

100% some
What’s she done to her eyebrows? How she had them before suited her face.

That’s interesting. I remember when she started a debate about why red onions are called red and not purple. Yes really. She said they should be called purple and she wasn’t that keen on people disagreeing with her. 😂
😂 that’s so funny!! I saw a comment from someone who said they didn’t agree that people shouldn’t say “enjoy every minute” to people when they have babies and it was gone so quick!

Someone has obviously messaged her to tell her to take the baby to the doctors with the temperature. A couple of hours ago she was sure it was teething and doing hair tutorials and now she’s got a “gut feeling”.

Reactions: 4

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
It creeps me out when his eyes are blanket out. I've stopped watching, it's like she's the first woman to ever have a baby.

HeyLetsGo

I think it’s so damaging when new instamums do q&a’s. Your baby is 4 weeks old. Feel sorry for the woman who asked her if Lennie is crying all the time because her 3 week old does to get a smug response like that.

Why can’t women just ask their hv’s with years of experience with 100s of babies instead of a random on the internet with 4 weeks of experience with 1 baby.

Chablis1

VIP Member
I loved her cooking vids. Don’t seem to get them nowadays as a lot of her content centres around the perfume thingy she’s doing. Shame.

Rocketdog65

I used to like her but now like the rest on Instagram its started with the ads and freebies ! Earning money from eBay tat , since she joined fm she has changed , getting greedy

Kat973

Like most people on here I think that she’s brilliant. Each to their own I suppose.

Also if you're going to slag her off just unfollower her or even better have a conversation with her about what she could possiblely change on her page, rather than coming on here...
I’m sure the same could be said about all “influencer” accounts being discussed on Tattle.