Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polka dot

Babbles on about a load of shit, could of been said in two stories rather than 20. Not funny, the phone call scams wouldn't encourage people to engage at all. House is the opposite to inspirational. Think she's lonely and the all the fm shite... im surprised there's not more of a tattle going on here

Reactions: 4

Chablis1

VIP Member
She’s back to blurring Lennie’s face in the FB group when she didn’t previously. Strange.
I think the blurred photos are creepy. Re privacy (which I quite understand) why not post no photos of him at all? Or, just ones with his back to the camera.

Reactions: 4

HeyLetsGo

This is the thing with these insta mums, I don’t know if you follow parttimeworkingmummy but she put something on about spending the day with her husband and someone said u spend quite a bit of time away from your kids - all the huns attacked her massively and she just sat and let it happen.. it’s like if you have an open profile and you’re sharing your life on it, you’re going to get both positive and negative and not everyone’s going to agree with u, and they hate it!
Yes, I’ve seen it before on other accounts, shocking behaviour! The irony is, they’re usual shouting on about being kind and “unfollow if you don’t like” but in attacking the “troll” (9 times out of 10 it’s not actual trolling) they’re being just as bad! When they could just ignore the difference of opinion and move on.

Reactions: 3
Agree with these posts! I am confused why she won't show the babies face but shows EVERYTHING else.
one plus is that the FM posts are slightly quieter. I like Steph and have followed her for ages, but I think she's lost the purpose of why she started on insta in the first place. She has become greedy. She must also be very low as she is basically a single mum, which she didn't plan on.

I don't understand why her post was deleted and she was blocked from here?

Totally agree about her getting greedy I wonder if she's letting Mr Tax man know about all her promo bonuses 🤔

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Anyone on here still follow? Noticed the dog quickly turn this morning, food guarding .. I get she's copying Lauren's cravings with the dog treats.
I follow but don't watch much. Seems like same shit different day usually x

Penny for them

Chatty Member
I quite like her but this mornings story about her nailing the first night is a bit boasty plus newborns are sleepy when they are first born. Give it a few weeks and I’m sure she won’t be “nailing it”
Eee that 1st night vs the next year 🤭

Polka dot

Shocked this thread isn't busier. Even the fingering of everything so much 🙄. How did she see and respond to my previous post so quick? Must be an avid tatler watching her own thread, she jumped on it fast enough.

Sorry but is she the only person to have a baby? I’ve had to unfollow I find her insufferable. Give it a rest.
I understand what she went through to get her beautiful baby, but there’s people out there watching probably struggling to conceive

HeyLetsGo

She’s deleted all the comments on that post. I feel actually sorry for that lady she wasn’t actually trolling and one of her comments quite eloquently explained why she found some of the stuff Steph posts harmful. She also said she’d lost 3 full term babies and her followers were being absolutely vile to her!

• Wow

Chablis1

VIP Member
What’s she done to her eyebrows? How she had them before suited her face.

She’s really doing my head in lately. Also she deletes SO many comments, I’ve seen a few on her latest reel that aren’t 100% in agreement with her, but not nasty or anything and they’ve been gone within minutes.
That’s interesting. I remember when she started a debate about why red onions are called red and not purple. Yes really. She said they should be called purple and she wasn’t that keen on people disagreeing with her. 😂

• Haha

Chablis1

VIP Member
I used to really like her but her account is so boring now. It’s like a teenage new mum’s TikTok account. None of it’s even original, she’s just coping TikToks that have been copied by a million other unoriginal wannabes. It’s so cringe to watch.
Agree. I’m going to unfollow because I’m really not interested in her kid’s sleeping and eating drossy details.

Chablis1

VIP Member
She’s deleted all the comments on that post. I feel actually sorry for that lady she wasn’t actually trolling and one of her comments quite eloquently explained why she found some of the stuff Steph posts harmful. She also said she’d lost 3 full term babies and her followers were being absolutely vile to her!
That poor lady having to deal with all that sadness in her life.

• Sad
Boo hoo 😭 she's trying to be "honest" with the tears.... I do not believe that she does things without knowing what the benefits to her will be 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm really surprised that there's not more people that can see through her 🤔

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Finding her quite annoying! She does that thing a lot of new Mam instas do where they think they’ve got pregnancy, new baby stuff cracked before they’ve even had the baby, offering advice to her followers before she even knows what’s she’s doing 🙄
I quite like her but this mornings story about her nailing the first night is a bit boasty plus newborns are sleepy when they are first born. Give it a few weeks and I’m sure she won’t be “nailing it”