notsofarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following her? She's jumped on the Mrs Hinch bandwagon with some kind of life planner..... Boring 😒

One good thing is that she cooks and can cook from scratch.

Her dogs are annoying when she's trying to do a story for insta, and she rambles on about crap.

Reactions: 2
I follow her, i love her cooking stories and videos. I don't really think her account warrants having a tattle page put up about her. She just seems like a nice down to earth girl.

Reactions: 10
This site was set up to give people somewhere to comment about people that choose to become a public figure and broadcast their private life to make money. So yes this account warrants a page.

I'm not saying that I don't like her just a few things that I'm not keen on with her account.

She's starting to get more followers and so I guess it will only be a matter of time before the swipe up content starts, and she's getting the add/affiliate links muddled up.

Not being funny but her account is probably one of the only ones that's stayed genuine. She actully seems quite a nice down to earth person, where as Mrs hinch on that other hand quite clearly isn't!

Also if you're going to slag her off just unfollower her or even better have a conversation with her about what she could possiblely change on her page, rather than coming on here...

Reactions: 11
I think she's great, just real life stuff and lovely little dogs. Love her cooking, she seems really down to earth and hard working too. Not really someone I expected to see mentioned on here tbh x

Reactions: 10
I follow her and she’s a really nice, down to earth northern lass. I have gathered she’s been through a lot with her health, she’s just a really honest person so I respect her for that.

Everyone has their own opinion and they’re entitled to it of course, and here is mine 😊

Reactions: 6
Not being funny but her account is probably one of the only ones that's stayed genuine. She actully seems quite a nice down to earth person, where as Mrs hinch on that other hand quite clearly isn't!

Also if you're going to slag her off just unfollower her or even better have a conversation with her about what she could possiblely change on her page, rather than coming on here...
But this is how Hinch started??? A few folks followed her then her account grew???

I'm not sagging her off, just making a few observations about her conduct and asking on here about her a getting other peoples opinions.

Anyone following her? She's jumped on the Mrs Hinch bandwagon with some kind of life planner..... Boring 😒

One good thing is that she cooks and can cook from scratch.

Her dogs are annoying when she's trying to do a story for insta, and she rambles on about crap.

I think she's great. She's very real & lovely to chat to. I love her cooking stories. She seems like a genuine, hardworking girl, I've followed her since she had 4k, as she's grown she seems to have stayed the same, which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of accounts out there

Reactions: 6
Like most people on here I think that she’s brilliant. Each to their own I suppose.

I’m sure the same could be said about all “influencer” accounts being discussed on Tattle.

Reactions: 4
I've followed her for a while I think she comes across really well, I love her cooking from scratch. I find lots of new recipes from her to beat the mundane, the yorkshire homestead is very similar for good recipe/ cooking stories too.

Reactions: 5
I loved her cooking vids. Don’t seem to get them nowadays as a lot of her content centres around the perfume thingy she’s doing. Shame.

Babbles on about a load of tit, could of been said in two stories rather than 20. Not funny, the phone call scams wouldn't encourage people to engage at all. House is the opposite to inspirational. Think she's lonely and the all the fm shite... im surprised there's not more of a tattle going on here

Babbles on about a load of tit, could of been said in two stories rather than 20. Not funny, the phone call scams wouldn't encourage people to engage at all. House is the opposite to inspirational. Think she's lonely and the all the fm shite... im surprised there's not more of a tattle going on here
I agree. The FM rubbish is so boring. I find I don’t listen to her stories like I used to.

Not so talkative today...... Wonder if she's been reading tattle???? 🤔

Blimey! She's not been going on about random stuff for the last few days.

She's had some new boxes/baskets for the wardrobe and usually we'd have a full rundown of what's in where and so on...... But hey not today she's not even been banging on about FM and getting her sign up sorted 🤔

Reactions: 1
Blimey! She's not been going on about random stuff for the last few days.

She's had some new boxes/baskets for the wardrobe and usually we'd have a full rundown of what's in where and so on...... But hey not today she's not even been banging on about FM and getting her sign up sorted 🤔
Back to normal now she's decided its her page she can post what she wants. Instagram is not her job ? but she makes a lot of money of swipe ups and shite and recruiting for fm. Also I've never seen so much cheap tat.

I used to like her but now like the rest on Instagram its started with the ads and freebies ! Earning money from eBay tat , since she joined fm she has changed , getting greedy

Oops triggered... I didn't listen to all your stories thats true zzzzzzzz. As I said cooking is basic house is cheap and she drones on only plus is the dogs and cat. Sorry to any folk that find her page interesting.

Oops triggered... I didn't listen to all your stories thats true zzzzzzzz. As I said cooking is basic house is cheap and she drones on only plus is the dogs and cat. Sorry to any folk that find her page interesting.
It’s all about air fresheners at the moment 🙄