Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry I used to really really like her.. and I’m so happy for her pregnancy it’s incredible but OMG it’s like she thinks shes the only one pregnant. I’ve had 2 and it is amazing, but I do feel for some women who maybe follow her who can’t have children who really want them, she will be making them feel like absolute shit.

Also, letting the cat sleep in the babies cot 🤮

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted all the comments on that post. I feel actually sorry for that lady she wasn’t actually trolling and one of her comments quite eloquently explained why she found some of the stuff Steph posts harmful. She also said she’d lost 3 full term babies and her followers were being absolutely vile to her!
This is the thing with these insta mums, I don’t know if you follow parttimeworkingmummy but she put something on about spending the day with her husband and someone said u spend quite a bit of time away from your kids - all the huns attacked her massively and she just sat and let it happen.. it’s like if you have an open profile and you’re sharing your life on it, you’re going to get both positive and negative and not everyone’s going to agree with u, and they hate it!

Reactions: 2

Kat973

I used to really like her but her account is so boring now. It’s like a teenage new mum’s TikTok account. None of it’s even original, she’s just coping TikToks that have been copied by a million other unoriginal wannabes. It’s so cringe to watch.

Anyone following her? She's jumped on the Mrs Hinch bandwagon with some kind of life planner..... Boring 😒

One good thing is that she cooks and can cook from scratch.

Her dogs are annoying when she's trying to do a story for insta, and she rambles on about crap.

I’ve seen she’s got a negative comment and yes responded quite well but tbh I can see where the person is coming from it is boring when u see these insta mums post literally everything about their baby. I couldn’t imagine going out with friends and all they talk about is their kids I would eye roll so bad amor make an excuse to leave. It is boring!

HeyLetsGo

I noticed that. Thought it was quite unkind.
Poor woman, her baby has probably got colic or something. It’s got nothing to do with routine/how good a mum you are when it comes to babies crying, especially when they’re so little they just cry! Wish she’d said something nice to comfort the poor lass.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Babbles on about a load of shit, could of been said in two stories rather than 20. Not funny, the phone call scams wouldn't encourage people to engage at all. House is the opposite to inspirational. Think she's lonely and the all the fm shite... im surprised there's not more of a tattle going on here
I agree. The FM rubbish is so boring. I find I don’t listen to her stories like I used to.

Polka dot

Blimey! She's not been going on about random stuff for the last few days.

She's had some new boxes/baskets for the wardrobe and usually we'd have a full rundown of what's in where and so on...... But hey not today she's not even been banging on about FM and getting her sign up sorted 🤔
Back to normal now she's decided its her page she can post what she wants. Instagram is not her job ? but she makes a lot of money of swipe ups and shite and recruiting for fm. Also I've never seen so much cheap tat.

woofer1

This thread is ridiculous, so many do FM these days to earn some extra cash, content changes, you don't even make a lot from ads and swipe ups. pathetic, maybe find something better to do with your time then troll on here

• Haha

MissTumble

I like her but if I’d been following her when I had my first newborn I’d have felt absolutely shit about myself. I had a baby that hated being put down so I very rarely got the chance to cook or clean, and due to problems after the birth I could barely get out for a walk. Whilst that’s obviously not Steph’s fault, there was a post about her not finding it hard having a newborn. Some newborns are a lot more difficult to look after than others. Those who are massively struggling find it harder to hear that others find it “easy” than it is for those who aren’t struggling to just be a little less braggy.

Babbles on about a load of shit, could of been said in two stories rather than 20. Not funny, the phone call scams wouldn't encourage people to engage at all. House is the opposite to inspirational. Think she's lonely and the all the fm shite... im surprised there's not more of a tattle going on here
Not so talkative today...... Wonder if she's been reading tattle???? 🤔

Misspurpleberry

Chatty Member
Why is she complaining so much at £10 per head for a graze table? You’d pay that for a normal buffet and it’s just the same food but just in a pile! Also she doesn’t realise that the business has to make a profit or else it couldn’t function as a business?

Not being funny but her account is probably one of the only ones that's stayed genuine. She actully seems quite a nice down to earth person, where as Mrs hinch on that other hand quite clearly isn't!

Also if you're going to slag her off just unfollower her or even better have a conversation with her about what she could possiblely change on her page, rather than coming on here...
But this is how Hinch started??? A few folks followed her then her account grew???

I'm not sagging her off, just making a few observations about her conduct and asking on here about her a getting other peoples opinions.

Polka dot

Oops triggered... I didn't listen to all your stories thats true zzzzzzzz. As I said cooking is basic house is cheap and she drones on only plus is the dogs and cat. Sorry to any folk that find her page interesting.

Chablis1

VIP Member
I think it’s so damaging when new instamums do q&a’s. Your baby is 4 weeks old. Feel sorry for the woman who asked her if Lennie is crying all the time because her 3 week old does to get a smug response like that.

Why can’t women just ask their hv’s with years of experience with 100s of babies instead of a random on the internet with 4 weeks of experience with 1 baby.
I noticed that. Thought it was quite unkind.

Polka dot

Somebody told her that pervs can digitally remove the emojis you cover their faces with so she started blurring instead which I would say is worse?? If I was trying to hide my child's identity I certainly wouldn't blur.

Also to add I'm sure there was a photo of him the other day showing him smiling where you could literally see him, why bother or just don't show his face at all.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I’ve found her quite irritating since she’s announced her pregnancy. The constant buying of buying items is relentless, she’s only 20wks too. Half those clothes won’t even get used, plus she’s having a summer baby it will live in a vest and that’s it.
I find that’s she’s just constantly getting take away too or if she does cook it’s full or cheese or cream!!