Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polka dot

Anyone on here still follow? Noticed the dog quickly turn this morning, food guarding .. I get she's copying Lauren's cravings with the dog treats.

Polka dot

At least she won't have to worry about washing etc I'm sure there's an outfit a day there 😂. Surely she should be putting Ad for her fm stuff ? I hadn't noticed and her printing if she's still doing that. I'm sure the rules have recently changed and everything needs to be labelled correctly full transparency.

flozenge

Same here! It doesn’t help the fact she shares literally EVERYTHING .. well, the good bits 🙄 that’s the problem with these insta twats, even though my kids are older now I see all these ‘mummy blogger type’ and I eye roll so hard, they must make women feel so shit about themselves, they will show the good bits but that’s probably it.
I do like her though. I think she’s genuine and candid about what goes on in her life. She just so happens to have a fairly placid baby and that’s the luck of the draw. I’d like to think that if she had a baby with colic or if she was struggling that she’d feel like she could be honest about the reality of that.

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
A little bit shocked at how much shopping she does, how much food she eats and that she wants to park in parents car parking spot. Halfway through pregnancy.
85% of those baby clothes won't get used once it's born and she can buy girls or boys stuff. I understand her excitement and wanting to buy stuff though

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I haven’t watched her in a while as I got so bored of her baby content. Did she ever marry or get engaged to her farmer?

Chablis1

VIP Member
Oops triggered... I didn't listen to all your stories thats true zzzzzzzz. As I said cooking is basic house is cheap and she drones on only plus is the dogs and cat. Sorry to any folk that find her page interesting.
It’s all about air fresheners at the moment 🙄