Not Enough Nelsons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if luke is lgbt+ (not our place to speculate given that he’s a child and sexuality is an incredibly personal subject), i can only hope that he will be supported and loved by his family. but i do worry.

Reactions: 5
This family creep me out no end! They are seriously disturbing! I can’t believe there isn’t more on them

Reactions: 1
You can see how fed up some of them are with being filmed too, particularly Journee and Navyee. They seem to get given a lot too and are not particularly grateful. Don’t often hear them saying please and thankyou.

The sheer amount of money this family spend! All new christmas pjs for 20 people for a fake christmas, each child getting a branded school bag and lunch bag each year. The obsession with Nike (the youngest is called Ledger Nike!!).

Isn't Jaine going on mission too? Why is the early christmas just for Journee?

if luke is lgbt+ (not our place to speculate given that he’s a child and sexuality is an incredibly personal subject), i can only hope that he will be supported and loved by his family. but i do worry.
I think his family would be fine with it eventually; it’s their church that wouldn’t be IMO. I think their church’s environment would cause more problems for him than his own family.

I’ve just watched just Kass’s video where she copies Preslee’s night time routine but shes gets Preslee out of bed and wakes up the other children in the process. She didn’t exactly copy her routine at all and was obviously stuck for what to film. I don’t know how she has such a following, she is so loud and obnoxious and boring.

I’ve just watched just Kass’s video where she copies Preslee’s night time routine but shes gets Preslee out of bed and wakes up the other children in the process. She didn’t exactly copy her routine at all and was obviously stuck for what to film. I don’t know how she has such a following, she is so loud and obnoxious and boring.
agreed, 3 videos in a row of copying her sister’s night time routines. So boring. She also seems so mean, do the other kids actually like her? I also reckon that she uses her money to her advantage with all the kids, bribes them with new clothes and toys etc. on another of her recent videos she took Lillee and Nayvee on a shopping trip and bought them clothes. It’s all materialistic for her and what kid isn’t going to say no to free stuff.

Also, the mum literally said not so long ago that she was sick of the hospital visit videos and was not going to do them anymore. We have had at least 4 of those videos since she said that!!!!

Reactions: 4
I did notice a couple of the siblings say recently that Kass gets the most attention and has to be the centre of attention, which is fair enough some people do but she needs to calm it down.

I’m not from the US but is having a secret gun room in your house normal? Kass was showing her house plans and this is what I noticed….

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m not from the US but is having a secret gun room in your house normal? Kass was showing her house plans and this is what I noticed….
It’s not norm but its not that surprising honestly… She never talks about spending time at the shooting range so I do find it odd but still not surprising…

Although there are some things I don’t agree with, it’s a beautiful thing that Lilee and her siblings get to grow up in the same house. There is a lot of separation that can happen when a large sibling group needs to be adopted.

Just came across this family today and thought that there must be a Tattle thread on them. Their house looks like a Disney castle, and the kids clothes must cost a fortune! What on earth do the parents do for a living?

Just came across this family today and thought that there must be a Tattle thread on them. Their house looks like a Disney castle, and the kids clothes must cost a fortune! What on earth do the parents do for a living?
I think he has his own construction company and she is an architect. And of course the YouTube money.

edit: and they also had a daycare at one point.

I think he has his own construction company and she is an architect. And of course the YouTube money.

I’m pretty sure he’s a developer and They lost a lot of business and money in 2007 during the recession. He is now a soccer coach? The mum was an architectural designer, but I’m guessing by the hand drawn plans of Kass’ house that it was a long time ago (drafting is now all computerised). I think once she started adopting lots of kids, it was easier for her to open a day care so she could also care for her own.
Also is Utah really cheap to buy land in? Lots of these Mormon families have huge houses!

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure he’s a developer and They lost a lot of business and money in 2007 during the recession. He is now a soccer coach? The mum was an architectural designer, but I’m guessing by the hand drawn plans of Kass’ house that it was a long time ago (drafting is now all computerised). I think once she started adopting lots of kids, it was easier for her to open a day care so she could also care for her own.
Also is Utah really cheap to buy land in? Lots of these Mormon families have huge houses!
he still has his company, because in Kass her video about her new house she said her dad is going to build it.

The family only had a Daycare so Nayvee, who was returned to her birth mother, could come stay during the day. Nayvee is Native American and adopting NA children by non natives is very difficult due to federal law. I think the adoption was finally finalized 3 or 4 years ago.

Tiffany mentioned during their backyard tour that she prayed for the land their house was built on, even though they had no money at the time. I wonder when they built the house and if she was still working at the time?

Why is this thread not more active? These are potentially one of the most problematic families on youtube imo....

Why is this thread not more active? These are potentially one of the most problematic families on youtube imo....
I know there is so much going on with this family. The husband gives me bad vibes. The children were adopted for a better life but are now continuously exploited on you tube. There is really something odd with this family besides all this though. I wonder what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 2

They had the huge house before youtube, I remember seeing their first video. Apparently they've been completely broke and worked their way back up. She's an architect and he owns a construction company I think. There's a video that shows his current project... Some holiday resort with wigwams..
Some of the kids are getting a bit bratty and entitled and I hate Kass, she's left home married but still wants to be around the younger kids as without them she has no content. She's also a spoilt brat. The kids seem to enjoy making videos, and I'm sure that if they afford the big house and could feed and clothe 16 kids 5 years ago before youtube, then they'd be fine now they're down to 10 at home without.