Not Enough Nelsons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain the whole nayvee accident with the water balloon being thrown at her eye and they rushing her to hospital.cos it could be fatal or cause brain damage etc! In England a water balloon is a small thin balloon that couldn't cause damage to anything! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Two more videos posted about the miscarriage :rolleyes:

Can anyone explain the whole nayvee accident with the water balloon being thrown at her eye and they rushing her to hospital.cos it could be fatal or cause brain damage etc! In England a water balloon is a small thin balloon that couldn't cause damage to anything! 🤔
From what I gathered it seems like some people in a moving vehicle threw water balloons out their car window which struck nayvee who was in a golf cart behind them or near by .. I’m guessing since it came out of a moving vehicle window it had more force resulting in more serious damage to her eye i hope she is okay I didn’t watch the follow up video !

Last edited:
Two more videos posted about the miscarriage :rolleyes:

From what I gathered it seems like some people in a moving vehicle threw water balloons out their car window which struck nayvee who was in a golf cart behind them or near by .. I’m guessing since it came out of a moving vehicle window it had more force resulting in more serious damage to her eye i hope she is okay I didn’t watch the follow up video !
Also the plastic splits into tiny pieces on impact and can get into eyes etc

Watching old vlogs so confused by their garden the pool is so close to a park you can see people walking past. Thought it would be more hidden

Why are they repeating all their old videos? Boooooring
Yeah it’s really odd. I just get the impression that Kass is the one who organises loads of the YouTube stuff. She comes across so materialistic and immature. As much as I think it’s awful she’s lost her pregnancy I think she would have really struggled with a real baby. Everything is just so she can be centre of attention x

I think it’s great they’ve adopted so many kids especially sibling groups who are had to place but I have to say their home looks like a fancy foster home more of the time than a forever family home. I also think they have way too much new clothes shoes ever year. Kids want for nothing except normalcy I guess.
Also I’m surprised adopted kids are allowed to be broadcast over the internet. Where I’m from there’s really strict rules on that to protect kids being taken back by birth families

I actually like this family. They seem close knit and Tiffany seems lovely from their YouTube.
The kids are all sweet, especially the younger ones ElleCee, DelayNee and Beckham. I agree regarding KassaDee being bossy and a bit ott at times but all in all I like them

I think its great that they are going to allow luke to do cheer. They don't seem to be pushing him to do normal boy stuff like some of the other family vloggers around, especially from a religion.

Although Kass is still anyoning

Reactions: 2
I think if they aren't careful they are going to lose so many of those children when they grow up and cut them off for their toxicity..

I think its interesting that they aren't pulling all the kids out of school. If one school has been leaked its possible that they all could of been.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s really odd. I just get the impression that Kass is the one who organises loads of the YouTube stuff. She comes across so materialistic and immature. As much as I think it’s awful she’s lost her pregnancy I think she would have really struggled with a real baby. Everything is just so she can be centre of attention x
Look how she's reacted to KennaDee being pregnant. A very childish response im my opinion and I have suffered 4 miscarriages and had my sister's get pregnant during that time. I was always so happy for them. You could cut the tension with a knife in their latest videos of picking up Jainee.
I remember Kass quite bitchily saying that the first grandchild was hers and that the others needed to wait. She comes across as very self centred. She didn't even react to any of KennaDees online announcements like her other siblings did. Yes it will be hard for her but I think it shows she isn't in anyway mature!

Look how she's reacted to KennaDee being pregnant. A very childish response im my opinion and I have suffered 4 miscarriages and had my sister's get pregnant during that time. I was always so happy for them. You could cut the tension with a knife in their latest videos of picking up Jainee.
I remember Kass quite bitchily saying that the first grandchild was hers and that the others needed to wait. She comes across as very self centred. She didn't even react to any of KennaDees online announcements like her other siblings did. Yes it will be hard for her but I think it shows she isn't in anyway mature!
I really feel for her but at the same time her content jumps from being heartbroken to ordering a brand new g wagon. She’s so out of touch it’s unreal. I don’t know how she can’t see she’s being really vulgar when a lot of people are struggling. Her mum has said they had money issues hence why they started YouTube. X