Not Enough Nelsons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if luke is lgbt+ (not our place to speculate given that he’s a child and sexuality is an incredibly personal subject), i can only hope that he will be supported and loved by his family. but i do worry.

Reactions: 1
This family creep me out no end! They are seriously disturbing! I can’t believe there isn’t more on them

Reactions: 1
You can see how fed up some of them are with being filmed too, particularly Journee and Navyee. They seem to get given a lot too and are not particularly grateful. Don’t often hear them saying please and thankyou.

The sheer amount of money this family spend! All new christmas pjs for 20 people for a fake christmas, each child getting a branded school bag and lunch bag each year. The obsession with Nike (the youngest is called Ledger Nike!!).

Isn't Jaine going on mission too? Why is the early christmas just for Journee?

if luke is lgbt+ (not our place to speculate given that he’s a child and sexuality is an incredibly personal subject), i can only hope that he will be supported and loved by his family. but i do worry.
I think his family would be fine with it eventually; it’s their church that wouldn’t be IMO. I think their church’s environment would cause more problems for him than his own family.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks