Not Enough Nelsons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany the mother I must admit is amazing at designing, she drew up plans for a full neighbourhood of the castle type she has now, I think it was their previous house before they went bankrupt. She is really talented.

Those children were adopted for a better life and they are being exploited day in day out on you tube. Also WTF was that heart God seminar by Tiffany. She is suppose to their mother not pastor. They are definitely not having a great life, the children have everything they want material wise but there is no attention from Tiffany. It reminds me of a luxury children's home.

Those children were adopted for a better life and they are being exploited day in day out on you tube. Also WTF was that heart God seminar by Tiffany. She is suppose to their mother not pastor. They are definitely not having a great life, the children have everything they want material wise but there is no attention from Tiffany. It reminds me of a luxury children's home.
The kids seem to like
I think the heart seminar was for content only... None of them looked enthusiastic about it. However it makes a change from videos about new clothes. They get new clothes for their birthdays, then they've all just had closet makeovers, then clothes for Hawaii and now clothes for back to school!

The kids seem to like

I think the heart seminar was for content only... None of them looked enthusiastic about it. However it makes a change from videos about new clothes. They get new clothes for their birthdays, then they've all just had closet makeovers, then clothes for Hawaii and now clothes for back to school!
I used to really like them but they are filming the children constantly now. It isn't right.

I used to really like them but they are filming the children constantly now. It isn't right.
Apparently Kass is pregnant... She's been hoping for her own cash machine, less adults that the kids have to provide for though.

Yes she’s pregnant and she bought 11 pairs of baby trainers to announce it to her siblings that were there. I don’t think they gave her the reaction she was quite looking for. I really don’t know what Josh sees in her and how he puts up with her. She’s just so unlikeable. I like all the other siblings but not her.

Reactions: 5
Have seen that Kass has had a miscarriage. Unless she’s going to come back and say all is well. In a way as exploitative as that will be in terms of click bait it would be less tragic.

9987EDF5-0931-4C3A-A734-CD8B9F5A0B01.jpeg

What i really hope her and her family learn is that pregnancy isn’t a prank. So many fake videos made on this and it’s awful
32F633F0-FCF4-4C34-8815-1C5878029737.jpeg

0D436FF0-B3E4-4838-84DA-E1D244346C63.jpeg

AF57A0D6-0B14-4610-A143-0776396A6C04.jpeg

7953BF54-E36D-4114-9AE7-ED8DD9F72E58.jpeg

6F7CFA78-7AB5-4EEF-9112-2CB036582CBA.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Has she though? It was never actually confirmed and I couldn't help but wonder if she'd purposely left it like that for views?

I’m not from the US but is having a secret gun room in your house normal? Kass was showing her house plans and this is what I noticed….
Just seen this. They don’t openly talk about guns or being into hunting etc. I am sure Utah allows for concealed weapons as well. So maybe they know it’s controversial and don’t discuss.

They’re quite good at withholding info. Like the fact they had an apartment in the house that Kass lived in.

The family only had a Daycare so Nayvee, who was returned to her birth mother, could come stay during the day. Nayvee is Native American and adopting NA children by non natives is very difficult due to federal law. I think the adoption was finally finalized 3 or 4 years ago.

Tiffany mentioned during their backyard tour that she prayed for the land their house was built on, even though they had no money at the time. I wonder when they built the house and if she was still working at the time?
Knew Nayvee was the reason for the daycare but didn’t realise her heritage.

I think as a family they are loving and try to understand other cultures etc. i think doing that for her was lovely. She went back to her birth mum but it didn’t workout.

Yes she’s pregnant and she bought 11 pairs of baby trainers to announce it to her siblings that were there. I don’t think they gave her the reaction she was quite looking for. I really don’t know what Josh sees in her and how he puts up with her. She’s just so unlikeable. I like all the other siblings but not her.
I find her really unlikeable. I liked the older sister but she’s becoming a bit hyper like Kass. I think she’ll calm down tho.

Kass will not cope well not being the centre of attention. She’s very mean girl and bratty.

I think his family would be fine with it eventually; it’s their church that wouldn’t be IMO. I think their church’s environment would cause more problems for him than his own family.
I think both the parents are loving so would accept. It would just be hard to align it with their beliefs but I think they try to be open minded as much as they can be when they live under such a strict religion.

Last edited:
Has she though? It was never actually confirmed and I couldn't help but wonder if she'd purposely left it like that for views?
I feel mean saying this but I almost feel she is milking this situation for YouTube views. Would not wish losing a baby on anyone but feel like she’s not being 100% genuine for some reason which makes me feel crap even thinking that x

Last edited:
And she admits she knew it probably wasn't going to end well when she posted the videos of her finding out she was pregnant!
Thats what I don’t understand - she must have received the news she was loosing the baby before they posted the videos of the pregnancy reactions, so why still use it for views? I would be so devastated I wouldn’t want it all over the internet

Reactions: 4
Thats what I don’t understand - she must have received the news she was loosing the baby before they posted the videos of the pregnancy reactions, so why still use it for views? I would be so devastated I wouldn’t want it all over the internet
Totally agree. She’s probably the most clued up to how social media works. Yet she chooses to be very manipulative in her actions. She’s the least likeable out of the older daughters. She has always gotten what she wants easily. X

Because views mean engagement and money.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think the Nelsons are good people generally and o do like their BTS videos however every video seems to be a lot of consumerism and buying new stuff.
I’d love to see them reusing their school things or sorting out nice things which are no longer wanted to go to the thrift store. They could really “bless” by donating their brand name things which are goof condition as a thrift store would be able to resell and make a good return and also poorer folk could get nice quality things 2nd hand.

EDIT- typos

I can’t stand her constant need of attention! It’s so obvious and annoying! Shouldn’t all this miscarriage material be sensitive and private why is she making so many videos about it? Lastly why does she feel the need to wear her Louis Vuitton bags and Chanel bags while talking in videos inside the house smh!

I can’t stand her constant need of attention! It’s so obvious and annoying! Shouldn’t all this miscarriage material be sensitive and private why is she making so many videos about it? Lastly why does she feel the need to wear her Louis Vuitton bags and Chanel bags while talking in videos inside the house smh!
Kass definitely wants the attention, I'm sure it was her who wanted to start making videos in the first place. However, she doesn't think about the age of her viewers, I think a lot are teenagers who think she's amazing and they don't need this constant attention seeking. She knew she'd either lost the baby or was likely to before she posted the first one but she's more interested in the money than anything else. I'm pretty sure the reason she's so desperate for a baby is so she doesn't need to use her siblings for views.

Reactions: 2