Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dori82

I can't imagine how much they spend on back to school things.. everything has to be branded!
I wonder if Delaynee ever feel pressured as all the other girls seem to be heavily into make up and clothes. They are LDS afterall, how would they react to a LGBT+ child. Statistically there has to be at least one of them!!
I will bet my life savings that Luke is gay. X

Reactions: 6

thecupbearer

if luke is lgbt+ (not our place to speculate given that he’s a child and sexuality is an incredibly personal subject), i can only hope that he will be supported and loved by his family. but i do worry.

Reactions: 5

Ottilie

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me the most about this family is how obviously 'fake' and 'staged' everything is!

All the stupid sneaking out at midnight videos, all the 24 hour challenges are clearly fake! One of the daughters Kass has her own channel and all of her videos are clearly fake as well.

What's the point in pretending to do a challenge? Just do a different video!

bedditdes

Is delaynee the same age as Paisley? In the packing for Disneyland blog Paisley was putting mascara in her bag! She was also a while back being shown by kass how to shave her legs!!! I can’t imagine that is at all necessary considering she would only have blonde hair! Swear this girl isn’t more than 10 years old.
surely it’s Luke that is LGBT.

• Heart

teeniebopps

Yes she’s pregnant and she bought 11 pairs of baby trainers to announce it to her siblings that were there. I don’t think they gave her the reaction she was quite looking for. I really don’t know what Josh sees in her and how he puts up with her. She’s just so unlikeable. I like all the other siblings but not her.

Meisify2

VIP Member
And she admits she knew it probably wasn't going to end well when she posted the videos of her finding out she was pregnant!
Thats what I don’t understand - she must have received the news she was loosing the baby before they posted the videos of the pregnancy reactions, so why still use it for views? I would be so devastated I wouldn’t want it all over the internet

Reactions: 4

bedditdes

I’ve just watched just Kass’s video where she copies Preslee’s night time routine but shes gets Preslee out of bed and wakes up the other children in the process. She didn’t exactly copy her routine at all and was obviously stuck for what to film. I don’t know how she has such a following, she is so loud and obnoxious and boring.
agreed, 3 videos in a row of copying her sister’s night time routines. So boring. She also seems so mean, do the other kids actually like her? I also reckon that she uses her money to her advantage with all the kids, bribes them with new clothes and toys etc. on another of her recent videos she took Lillee and Nayvee on a shopping trip and bought them clothes. It’s all materialistic for her and what kid isn’t going to say no to free stuff.

Also, the mum literally said not so long ago that she was sick of the hospital visit videos and was not going to do them anymore. We have had at least 4 of those videos since she said that!!!!

jkroche95

VIP Member
I can't imagine how much they spend on back to school things.. everything has to be branded!
I wonder if Delaynee ever feel pressured as all the other girls seem to be heavily into make up and clothes. They are LDS afterall, how would they react to a LGBT+ child. Statistically there has to be at least one of them!!

MysticalSwift

Why is this thread not more active? These are potentially one of the most problematic families on youtube imo....

Reactions: 3

bedditdes

This family is very problematic. I can’t believe there isn’t more about them. How is exploiting your children’s sex talks on YouTube not considered problematic enough tattle!!?
I found the whole Sadie switching schools overly dramatic too.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I’ve literally been waiting for a thread on this family 😂 they’re sooooooo problematic! The sex talk and purity ring videos are seriously disturbing! Why you would share that with a bunch of strangers, I don’t know! I get mega creepy vibes from the dad too.

bedditdes

I’m not from the US but is having a secret gun room in your house normal? Kass was showing her house plans and this is what I noticed….

• Wow

violetsorceress

The family only had a Daycare so Nayvee, who was returned to her birth mother, could come stay during the day. Nayvee is Native American and adopting NA children by non natives is very difficult due to federal law. I think the adoption was finally finalized 3 or 4 years ago.

Tiffany mentioned during their backyard tour that she prayed for the land their house was built on, even though they had no money at the time. I wonder when they built the house and if she was still working at the time?

ssdd

In the latest video they bought back to school shoes for the “kids” including JourNee and Trey who are respectively 22 and 20 from past videos they both have jobs and JourNee moved out so surely they can buy there own shoes and clothes

Reactions: 2

bedditdes

I think he has his own construction company and she is an architect. And of course the YouTube money.

edit: and they also had a daycare at one point.
I’m pretty sure he’s a developer and They lost a lot of business and money in 2007 during the recession. He is now a soccer coach? The mum was an architectural designer, but I’m guessing by the hand drawn plans of Kass’ house that it was a long time ago (drafting is now all computerised). I think once she started adopting lots of kids, it was easier for her to open a day care so she could also care for her own.
Also is Utah really cheap to buy land in? Lots of these Mormon families have huge houses!

Sooey706

I can’t stand her constant need of attention! It’s so obvious and annoying! Shouldn’t all this miscarriage material be sensitive and private why is she making so many videos about it? Lastly why does she feel the need to wear her Louis Vuitton bags and Chanel bags while talking in videos inside the house smh!
Kass definitely wants the attention, I'm sure it was her who wanted to start making videos in the first place. However, she doesn't think about the age of her viewers, I think a lot are teenagers who think she's amazing and they don't need this constant attention seeking. She knew she'd either lost the baby or was likely to before she posted the first one but she's more interested in the money than anything else. I'm pretty sure the reason she's so desperate for a baby is so she doesn't need to use her siblings for views.