Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 I want to hit a Protestant for Christmas🎶
🤣🤣🤣

I can’t stop watching it.

🎶Son I’ve made a life out of reading people’s faces, knowing their religion by the space between their eyes🎶

I’ll never sing it any other way again 😂 Also Michael English Bastard 🤣🤣🤣
Space between their eyes has me skittin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well I think Stitt is implying St Paul's Bessbrook is an IRA training camp and big Jarlath is the main man. I've moved in those circles Burns is a Gael, nothing else as far as I know.
Hand girl is posing with a rifle from 1916 or a replica of one is she not. I have a similar photo taken in a museum in Dublin. She's obviously interested in Irish History, again similar to Jamie pictured in front of UVF floral tributes.

Well I think Stitt is implying St Paul's Bessbrook is an IRA training camp and big Jarlath is the main man. I've moved in those circles Burns is a Gael, nothing else as far as I know.
Hand girl is posing with a rifle from 1916 or a replica of one is she not. I have a similar photo taken in a museum in Dublin. She's obviously interested in Irish History, again similar to Jamie pictured in front of UVF floral tributes.
469C58C2-A035-426C-B28C-8A6F8E418D33.jpeg

Reactions: 3
DUP are on the radio saying its Westminster withholding the energy payment????
What the hell.

Reactions: 2
DUP are on the radio saying its Westminster withholding the energy payment????
What the hell.
They maintain they’re able to fund other things without an executive .

I think the monarchy’s finished

Well saying Arlene joined GB news 🙄

3B23E744-4EA9-4283-AD42-38504D92D623.jpeg
BFC5FE7E-2310-4D7A-B83C-C6B3CE6FEAD4.jpeg

Last edited:
Thought he was going to save the Union 😂
5B7CAB89-B661-4C60-955A-FF711A145ABD.jpeg

Didn’t know this was going on, protests against asylum seekers

Amanda asked “who do you blame for the failure to deliver the £600 support payment “

Comments 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Has the great British love affair come to an end 🤔
88F3FA94-8601-4405-9BE6-261E04955FE7.jpeg
4678FEDC-E9F6-4A55-B5FE-6C389096FEB2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Protocol or GFA says Jamie. Again.
Nobody cares do they? And looks like the only people taking action are some splinter republican groups. Why doesn't him and his mates start acting on their threats? I dare him 😂 he'd be took out first like the auld nuisance he is. The British government couldn't give a feck about this place, they're allowing the vulnerable to freeze, we have the worst health service in the UK, we don't have oil like Scotland, we have nothing of any value for them apart from excess milk which goes to their prisons. The rest of the UK refer to him as Paddy, this is embarrassing....and painful. When will he wake up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Sick
Maybe because the homeless situation in Dublin is so extreme.
Well they could go to the Dail and block Kildare St to protest for better services for the homeless… cos it looks awfully like they just prefer to intimidate asylum seekers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.