Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooohh my god. I can't unsee the hand.
Yousins are unreal, how'd you even notice that?
Nowt gets past Nora 👀 I wasn’t wearing my glasses so wasn’t 100% sure hence why I had to ask here 🙈 found her on Insta although her account is private.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nowt gets past Nora 👀 I wasn’t wearing my glasses so wasn’t 100% sure hence why I had to ask here 🙈 found her on Insta although her account is private.
You are so good. Observant people impress me.
Tele are smart publishing the name and then deleting, wonder why they did that.

You have to wonder why people do these things. What do they think is going to happen? Their name ends up all over social media and the press. Hardly worth it 🙈

• Haha
What are we going to do with this place.
Thats not even a question more a statement.

Reactions: 1
Yip, you're going to the bad fire. 😭
Actually I know a few people with prosthetics and their sense of humour is wicked.
I know a girl who lost her leg in the omagh bomb and she says its wile handy being able to take it off to put fake tan on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she tan the leg? My uncle had a leg and his party piece was jabbing it with a fork, all fun and games until one day one of the weeins decided to try it and stuck it in his good leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.