Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We may have another SOS by Friday. Jamies yapping on about BBC impartiality when he's never off it with a peppering of transphobia. Unionists aren't keen on an election 🙄 because they're tories probably not keen on Rishi either. Power sharing or the protocol, never both. I'm comforted that politics in the rest of the UK is just as challenging as ours.

And they're trolling blue bin real bad now. Not sure that's a good idea, think pointing out the anagram of R I S H I might be a step too far and tip over from bad nerves and empty threats to going postal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We may have another SOS by Friday. Jamies yapping on about BBC impartiality when he's never off it with a peppering of transphobia. Unionists aren't keen on an election 🙄 because they're tories probably not keen on Rishi either. Power sharing or the protocol, never both. I'm comforted that politics in the rest of the UK is just as challenging as ours.

And they're trolling blue bin real bad now. Not sure that's a good idea, think pointing out the anagram of R I S H I might be a step too far and tip over from bad nerves and empty threats to going postal.
Unionists not keen on an election just like turkeys aren’t keen on Christmas 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does tweeting all day pay well or what is Jamie’s actual occupation?

• Haha
He's paid to tweet all day. The question is who pays him? If he thinks for one second Sunak will trigger a trade war to appease unionists he's going to be very disappointed.

Sunak won’t give a duck about Unionist demands he’ll be cap in hand to the EU and Americans looking for trade deals
9C2E2EC4-BB52-4C39-B98E-7DC0A3C438EE.jpeg

I'm from Northern Ireland and I support a womans right to choose if she wants to continue with a pregnancy regardless of the circumstances.
So Carla's statement is incorrect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm from Northern Ireland and I support a womens right to choose if she wants to continue with a pregnancy regardless of the circumstances.
So Carla's statement is incorrect.
Like a say Mavis anyone that wants to support the PUL outdated views and manifestos are only holding the rest of us back, maybe they could form a coalition with JRM now he’s been relieved of his duties 😂

Sunak won’t give a duck about Unionist demands he’ll be cap in hand to the EU and Americans looking for trade deals View attachment 1676933
Speak for yourself Carla, I’m a woman and I will always be pro choice so stop with your sweeping statements. Imagine being a woman who finds herself unexpectedly pregnant while struggling to heat her home and put food on the table. Maybe get your ass to work and make it easier for those women to bring a baby into the world ya melter!

Gerry v Bono
Bono’s claims the IRA targeted the U2 frontman is ‘news to me’, says Gerry Adams

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...-is-news-to-me-says-gerry-adams-42093351.html
Sure how would Gerry know? 🤔🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Speak for yourself Carla, I’m a woman and I will always be pro choice so stop with your sweeping statements. Imagine being a woman who finds herself unexpectedly pregnant while struggling to heat her home and put food on the table. Maybe get your ass to work and make it easier for those women to bring a baby into the world ya melter!

Sure how would Gerry know? 🤔🤪
A wee bird told him 😂

It must’ve been a hell of a size 😂
9B62D540-A6E0-4B3B-A80B-176FDCCF01C0.jpeg

Oops wrong thread and I can’t delete 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
My brain hurts. I thought Jamie and co hated the Belfast agreement but now, NOW he and co have decided it's extremely important. Why are LCC actively recruiting young people, call it what you want but its paramilitaries. No yapping about their statement but much hand wringing over songs.

• Angry
Omagh has cancelled the fireworks because the council can't afford it. That is dire.

Donaldson was asked if Bryson was an advisor?
Loooooolllllllzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Omagh has cancelled the fireworks because the council can't afford it. That is dire.

Donaldson was asked if Bryson was an advisor?
Loooooolllllllzzzzzzz
Omagh and Enniskillen both cancelled and I heard Dungannon too but don't know if that's true. It doesn't bother me them being cancelled but they should have said before now, a few days before they were expected.
In saying that, no announcement had been made about them this year so I was wondering would they actually be doing anything

Omagh and Enniskillen both cancelled and I heard Dungannon too but don't know if that's true. It doesn't bother me them being cancelled but they should have said before now, a few days before they were expected.
In saying that, no announcement had been made about them this year so I was wondering would they actually be doing anything
Interesting. As far as I can see mid ulster still has events going ahead.

Wee Jamie absolutely throwing Donaldson under the bus on Nolan.

TURN ON NOLAN

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t know how it will work with Braverman and Sunak being on opposite sides regarding the EU

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.