Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm one of those idiots who enjoys Mr Johnson, purely from the Holy duck perspective. I saw a video this morning of him flying a fighter jet with the top gun theme over it and I was like that's not real. It was real. Finding it all very entertaining.
I have food poisoning which has got me out of adulting and lifting floor tiles with a shovel :geek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm one of those idiots who enjoys Mr Johnson, purely from the Holy duck perspective. I saw a video this morning of him flying a fighter jet with the top gun theme over it and I was like that's not real. It was real. Finding it all very entertaining.
I have food poisoning which has got me out of adulting and lifting floor tiles with a shovel :geek:
Ah that sucks Mavis, can flat coke or boiled 7up save you or is beyond that?

Thanks Nora, think I'm over the worst of it, just tired. Hopefully no more boking. Pinpointing it to tuna I had yesterday, never heard anyone getting sick from tuna.

Reactions: 1
Ah jeez I've only had food poisoning once in my life and it floored me you poor thing!

• Sad
Ah jeez I've only had food poisoning once in my life and it floored me you poor thing!
Thanks. It wasn't pleasant, think I've got away light enough. My family are prone to chicken related incidents and certain food places are a no go but I'm generally immune.

I’m going to burn in hell but I don’t care

Me too 🤢 couldn’t get outta bed for a week

Thanks Nora, think I'm over the worst of it, just tired. Hopefully no more boking. Pinpointing it to tuna I had yesterday, never heard anyone getting sick from tuna.
Maybe it’s the lurgy Mavis? Doing the rounds the SIL suffering all week and my sons friend caught it too…Hope you’re on the mend soon 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
Surprised Jamie doesn’t like sunak as he is a massive ride (I’m sorry I can’t resist that speech from the lockdown one where he says he will do whatever it takes or something)

Mavis I hope your food poisoning is better soon. Xx

I thought the UVF counted racism along with their many other traits .

Political fact. The term Tory was an insult and is derived from the Irish word tóraidhe meaning outlaw, robber. In ulster Scots the word tory is translated as scum. Eg. I be ascared of the scum so I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Political fact. The term Tory was an insult and is derived from the Irish word tóraidhe meaning outlaw, robber. In ulster Scots the word tory is translated as scum. Eg. I be ascared of the scum so I am.
Munster Gaelic is toriacht, but same thing

Reactions: 4
Friday is D day before they call another election , it seemed to have went quick .

Everytime they mention the king it takes me a couple of secs to register who they're talking about .I'm still in queenie mode 😂

They said on the news the king sent his condolences to the people of Creeslough and I thought to myself ,what king 🥴

Reactions: 4
Everytime they mention the king it takes me a couple of secs to register who they're talking about .I'm still in queenie mode 😂

They said on the news the king sent his condolences to the people of Creeslough and I thought to myself ,what king 🥴
Agree. But bless him he seems a nice chap

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.