Adam Beales (TheNewAdamb99) - too much disposable income and a Vanessa Feltz lookalike mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this relatively popular YouTuber (and CBBC presenter)?

adam_b.jpg

- Adam was formerly known as TheNewAdamb99.
- His family (parents Edelle and Paul and younger brother Callum) appear in most of his videos. They also have a separate channel called Family 4.
- The majority of his videos are based around “pranks” or inane challenges (like who can eat the most amount of sweets in a certain period of time).
- The entire family seemingly spends money like there’s no tomorrow. Adam owns a Tesla and bought his parents a large house in 2020. They are always wearing designer clothes and are forever on holiday etc.
- Clickbait rules the day on his channel - he recently uploaded a video called ‘Surprising Parents with their DREAM Holiday!! *EMOTIONAL*’ which involved his parents… flying to Tenerife on a Ryanair flight to stay in an AirBnB. Seems unlikely to be the dream trip for a couple in their position.
- There was lots of media hype a few years ago about him “turning down a place at Oxford” to keep doing a YouTube but it seems like that was just an aspiration and it’s unclear whether they actually offered him a place.
- Adam recently came out as gay and his boyfriend Dominic is now heavily involved in his YouTube videos. It all seems a bit too much too soon (they’ve only been dating since the very end of 2021). The height difference is very distracting and lowkey makes them look like a ventriloquist and its dummy.
5-AC74766-46-D8-45-A0-BE3-F-2-EE3-FFDA0105.jpg

- Adam’s momager looks like Vanessa Feltz.
14082810-5493-4-B2-C-A7-FD-7-B4-DCBC8-B6-D0.jpg

I find Adam way too hyper and annoying but can see why he would appeal to younger viewers. His parents seem lovely to be fair and they all seem to appreciate how lucky they are and realise that it won't last forever so they're not a problem for me.

I watch his videos and most of the time like them. There seems to be great chemistry in the family. When he bought his parents their new house he said that he was so grateful how they always supported him and believed in him and that he wanted to give them back. Having a channel with over 3 million subscribers, his CBBC job and selling merchandise probably gives him enough disposable income to do that. The Tesla was his dream car, why shouldn't he buy it if he can afford it? He also does lots of charitable things, like buying christmas gifts for underprivileged children etc.

Also, being kind of a public figure (I think being a BP presenter is a pretty big deal in the UK) and especially in a relatively small city like Derry, it was a very couragous step to come out as gay and hopefully helps many young people in similiar situations.

Some people complained that after his coming out, all the videos basically just were about his boyfriend. That was certainly true, but I can absolutely understand. He is relatively fresh in love and probably for the first time in his life. That just affects your priorities. And after all, it's his channel, so he can basically do whatever he wants. Sure, he has to listen to his fans to keep them interested, but he'll get used to the situation and integrate his boyfriend into the family. After all, it's one more person to prank.

Having said all that, I'm incredibly proud and happy for Adam that he found the courage to reveal his feelings. This takes a lot of energy and courage. So glad his family and friends support him.I've had my suspicions pretty much from the beginning when I started to watch his videos, but of course it was still a nice surprise to see his coming out video.

Reactions: 2
I just meant that he should do videos about stuff he cares, not what people think he should do.

Why, may I ask?
I hope I’m doing this right, rarely comment so have no idea what I’m doing.
I just think they are a genuine family that are the exact same people they portray. I think the fact they are from Northern Ireland is a big thing too. He’s a very young fella and is very sensible. He has his head well and truly screwed on. Paul and Edelle have brought him and Callum up well. I am a good bit older than Adam so really only follow for his parents but I still love their family. They give me the impression that you would be made very welcome in their home.

They seem to constantly buy each other stuff. It just seems so tacky and materialistic:

I have to say I find him inoffensive too, I saw something a few weeks ago to do with the colour run and a few had commented his name and how disappointed they were but I’ve no idea what it was about? I also saw he did a car giveaway recently don’t know who won though.

They seem to constantly buy each other stuff. It just seems so tacky and materialistic:

He’s most likely sponsored by them if you watch Morgz his channel is similar but sponsored by the likes of Apple, McDonald’s and Gucci that’s how they make their money but I’ve never noticed any Ad in the description.

Adam did a big giveaway to deserving people great for upping his engagement and popularity.

Last edited:
What is the deal with the STUPID Meghan videos? Sick of them now. Watched the first 4/5 and haven’t watches him since. He isn’t listening to his viewers who are all obviously sick of them too. Maybe not the gr8 fella I thought he was.

Reactions: 2
I don’t see a problem in letting someone live rent free for a year tbh.

Looks like they are and in a new house, must be moved out of his parents.