Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'd quite like to meet Jamie. Before anyone starts, no he didn't make my list. I'd simply like to enquire about his law degree, similar to how Mr Brolly did but unfortunately Jamie quickly changed the subject.

That was a flag protest I saw today. It never stopped, I didn't know that 👀. I'm impressed with the resilience determination and commitment, is it a protest if people don't know and the media ignore though? Can they not chain themselves to the gates and refuse sustenance, that'd get attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Anyone having a drink tonight? Might pop a bottle of Prosecco. Alexa play the Celtic Symphony…
🎶 doo doo doo doodoo doo doo doo doodoo 🎶

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
There are cottages in the mournes with open fires, millers Close. I can't recommend them because I haven't stayed there but they look OK.
Galgorm have log cabins we have stayed there but I can't remember if they had a fire.
I hope you get a good day for your wedding. Are you having your flowers preserved as an ornament? My niece did that, I'd never seen it before.
Thanks Mavis! I really want to stay in Galgorm so I will take a look. It’s so specific wanting a fire but our new place in England doesn’t have one and we’re sick over it so we said we might aswell look for somewhere that has one. We’re not honeymooning until xmas so just gonna take a day after all the madness.

yeah, I think I chose a block ornament and coasters / tea light holders - she puts them into resin.

B2DF9B9F-1B03-49AE-AE4E-EC620DCA35F3.jpeg

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
No mention of the Birmingham six that were locked up for FA only for the fact they were Irish catholics.

Is Carla Lockhart healthy? Why does she look like that? She's a public representative I'm entitled to ask/know?
I saw a comment saying she’d come in handy for cleaning a rifle 👀

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I find the funeral thing very scary. I think it might be the masks, I don't like masks or people dressed up, to be frank this isn't a good time of year for me.

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Ooooh what shoes?
No shame is cutting toxic people off, even Ma's.
I presume you know what FOG is?
I have two pairs because I couldn’t decide 😂 Blue Manolo Hangisi’s (the sex and the city shoe) and these ones below. I really wanted shoes I’d wear again, and hate white bridal type shoes. I’d wanted the Manolo Blahniks since I was about 13 and first watched SATC but I’ll probably wear those day two.

FOG? No, Google came up with “fear, obligation and guilt” and I definitely had all of those emotions when it came to telling my nanny 😂

Attachments

• Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
See the Republic ladies now caught up in an ‘Up The Ra’ video.
I can’t keep up! Surely the FAI would have seen all the recent fuss about lafferty et al and had a conversation with their teams about social media.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Just joking Mavis, my bad.

Hate to hear this @imaginedragon 😢 it’s not fair and that’s the truth. Please please call Employers for Childcare tomorrow, they’re NI based so you’ll get a familiar accent when you call and they know the system inside out, if there’s anything extra you’re entitled to they’ll know about it and help you get it. They’re on your side and it’s their job to make sure employees get their full entitlement.

Also make use of food banks if you need to. There’s no shame in needing help. Hope you’re ok ❤
Thank u all. We will be OK 100% but I am just so frustrated at the price of everything going up and it just really hit home today!!
Hey. Could be worse, I could be jamie bryson

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Jim Mcdonald has been arguing with Jamie Brysons sons, sorry, sorry, correction Jedward on twitter.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
This is a genuine article that was posted at the time, it wasn’t civil rights started the Derry riots it was lack of sex 😂
A63E0714-F959-4A05-9DB8-BF0A986F025F.jpeg

• Haha