Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
He was associated with Kincora and we know what happened there. It's said lads were taken on day trips from the facility and used by him and others.
Some didn't know who he was until they saw him on the news years later. I believe them.
He also had an association with Savile and its claimed he introduced him to the Royal family which sparked a friendship.
More attention has been given to the investigation into his death than his questionable reputation.
Historically bad things happened to children in the care system and they might still be happening, these types of investigations give us a chance to change that. Ps are very clever, very clever, nobody should be covering for them.

Reactions: 5

pommynoir

VIP Member
They were asking for it with that photo 😂

@pommynoir I’ve had a wonderful idea 💡

We should host a tattle Child’s Play themed hen party for you. Think of the craic 😂
Haha I don’t do horror… says me getting married Halloween weekend (I am the horror tbf) I actually got this of a friend yesterday too.

7D443FCB-7578-4E42-8B60-AE339D415E16.jpeg

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
I think realistically there is no need to get so worked up about the census. I can’t remember what the options were but I’m pretty sure I selected other or no religion.
I also picked Northern Irish.
I agree, I think it's all overblown nonsense. I picked other religion and Irish but everyone in my little family has British and Irish passports and our identities can't easily be put into neat little boxes at all.

(Hello, I'm just jumping in from the Jack Monroe/ Roadside Mum / Russ in Cheshire threads)

BigMavis

VIP Member
Erm, someone on Facebook posted an image of cillit bang with the famous tag line underneath 😳

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
I was told Halloween was evil and decorating your house invited the divil inside. Don't know who she was she just landed at my door with this big news.
Here, is there fleg protests still happening at city Hall, very rarely in town on a Saturday but seen something today, cost of living people present too. They told me to use cash, I couldn't be fecked with that. But you know what I'm slightly sick of my phone knowing exactly where I've been.
The Divils already in this house in the form of my 10 yr old 😂 he was born on the 6 th of the 6th ,I live in no 6 and it's the day the Exorcist was released in the 70's ....coincidence :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm not proud of it. I'm attracted to honest faces, he has one. I think Connor Murphy would be good in the sheets. What have I become, I'm a pervert now.

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
At dawn the news broke that NI has more taigs than prods. Meanwhile in the Bryson attic…

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
The fact that he went on to be involved in male prostitution because it’s all he knew. In “care” since 5 years old 😢 god knows how that man is still going. And the British Intelligence officer that tried to blow the whistle is proof that they weren’t all bad.
It was a sad watch , took his whole life 🙁…How are they allowed to sweep it under the carpet 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Insulin will be fine in a cold house.
Meanwhile an aesthetics doctor I follow on Insta is going mad because her surgeon husband left her botox delivery on the floor of their humongous kitchen while the under floor heating was on and ruined £3k worth of Botox but thankfully her insurance will cover it. Thank goodness as I was losing sleep.

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Shocking, the news called it a retail and apartment complex and I was racking my brains thinking where could that be in Creeslough. It just said a number of people unaccounted for, it didn’t mention any fatalities but I agree it would be a miracle 😢

• Wow
  • Sad

Wee Nora

VIP Member
To be realz i was in too much shock to have taken much of it in. Thought it was quite pointed at times and when I took my hands from eyes I saw Charles grimace. DUP will be raging they didn't get the honour.
Their own petulant fault that they won’t go to
work to a nominate a new speaker 😂 they’re saying his speech was a masterpiece on ITV. He’s about to meet MON.

Jeffrey standing like a toddler carrying on with Naomi Long 😂

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I was told Halloween was evil and decorating your house invited the divil inside. Don't know who she was she just landed at my door with this big news.
Here, is there fleg protests still happening at city Hall, very rarely in town on a Saturday but seen something today, cost of living people present too. They told me to use cash, I couldn't be fecked with that. But you know what I'm slightly sick of my phone knowing exactly where I've been.
I try to use cash where I can but some places are making it impossible by not actually accepting it?? I regularly forget my siblings birthdays (my parents multipled like fenians) and I need to retain the luxury of sticking £20 in a petrol station bought card 😭

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I had sorta been the same until the brexit vote. Until then a UI was a pipe dream, more hassle than it was probably worth. But not now.

I don't feel particularly connected to the south, but no less than i do to manchester. The irony of the DUP promoting the leave campaign because they thought it made them look awfully British, when they've basically just brought a UI forward 20 years.
Yeah, the secret weapon for Irish unity aren't they.
It's frankly bizarre how this has played out.
Looking at the statistics for Ireland its one of the most diverse countries in the EU, nothing to be afraid of, this notion of an Irish Catholic population is dead. Thankfully.

monga

VIP Member
The photos never surprise do they?
Did you read about the sexual assault viewing the queen , is there nothing sacred in this world :rolleyes:

To add. if he's capable of that while the eyes of the world are upon him, what is he like behind closed doors :oops:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick